Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Can Oshiomhole Campaign For Obaseki As APC Governorship Candidate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Oshiomhole Campaign For Obaseki As APC Governorship Candidate? (1001 Views)

Can Oshiomhole's Humanitarian Service Pave The Way In Edo North? / Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Oshiomhole Campaign For Obaseki As APC Governorship Candidate? by hisexcellency34: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2020
One of the conditions given to Adams Oshiomhole yesterday was that he should allow Godwin Obaseki get a second term. He agreed and the NEC meeting was postponed indefinitely.

Did Oshiomhole just said that to save his job? If indeed he is sincere, can he raise Obaseki's hand for a second term with all that has happened between them

Re: Can Oshiomhole Campaign For Obaseki As APC Governorship Candidate? by Citytrend: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2020
Forget it. Anything can happen. Some politicians are shameless set of people remember
Re: Can Oshiomhole Campaign For Obaseki As APC Governorship Candidate? by nairavsdollars(f): 10:03am On Mar 17, 2020
My sister, nothing is impossible in politics. Who can say that Oshio will be supporting Ize-Iyamu today with all the negative things he said four years ago?

2 Likes

Re: Can Oshiomhole Campaign For Obaseki As APC Governorship Candidate? by klbakare(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2020
If you ask me na who i go ask.

Welder available for onsite fabrication
Gates, burglaries, trusses, rafters, carports, tank stands, etc. Flexible payment options available. Milestone payment/payment on delivery.
Re: Can Oshiomhole Campaign For Obaseki As APC Governorship Candidate? by babyfaceafrica: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2020
One of the conditions given to Adams Oshiomhole yesterday was that he should allow Godwin Obaseki get a second term. He agreed and the NEC meeting was postponed indefinitely

. Were you at the meeting?... This are assumptions not facts!!

5 Likes

Re: Can Oshiomhole Campaign For Obaseki As APC Governorship Candidate? by Herdsmen: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2020
Oshiomole is a shameless dwarf like his master.. the oracle of yorubaland

So Oshiomole did allow a Yoruba man use his brain and abandon him.. only to show up and write letter after an Igbo has already saved his dwarfish ass

I tire..
He don’t have a choice.... agreement must be respected
Iva has humiliated him
Re: Can Oshiomhole Campaign For Obaseki As APC Governorship Candidate? by hisexcellency34: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2020
Which igboman saved his dwarfish ass

Herdsmen:
Oshiomole is a shameless dwarf like his master.. the oracle of yorubaland

So Oshiomole did allow a Yoruba man use his brain and abandon him.. only to show up and write letter after an Igbo has already saved his dwarfish ass

I tire..
He don’t have a choice.... agreement must be respected
Iva has humiliated him
Re: Can Oshiomhole Campaign For Obaseki As APC Governorship Candidate? by Herdsmen: 11:06am On Mar 17, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Which igboman saved his dwarfish ass

Sen Hope Uzodimma

Thank you
Re: Can Oshiomhole Campaign For Obaseki As APC Governorship Candidate? by Randy100: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2020
Oshiomole is very vindictive, he can never support Obaseki.
Re: Can Oshiomhole Campaign For Obaseki As APC Governorship Candidate? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2020
hisexcellency34:
One of the conditions given to Adams Oshiomhole yesterday was that he should allow Godwin Obaseki get a second term. He agreed and the NEC meeting was postponed indefinitely.

Did Oshiomhole just said that to save his job? If indeed he is sincere, can he raise Obaseki's hand for a second term with all that has happened between them
Were you there ? When did Oshiomole made that promise or agreed. Nothing like that was discussed. Obaseki should better go PDP now

1 Like

Re: Can Oshiomhole Campaign For Obaseki As APC Governorship Candidate? by Judeerons32: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2020
Was it in the meeting Hope,Zulum and the rest thwarted or at the meeting where the Governors told Buhari they could not proceed because of division. I would advice Obaseki to stop this cheap face saving narrative. He chose his fight and lost. He will be crushed.

1 Like

Re: Can Oshiomhole Campaign For Obaseki As APC Governorship Candidate? by Indispensable85(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
hisexcellency34:

Lie kill u there. Keep consoling yourself.
Re: Can Oshiomhole Campaign For Obaseki As APC Governorship Candidate? by Olakunleyakub(m): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
I taught I was dreaming too..probably they had the meeting together
babyfaceafrica:
One of the conditions given to Adams Oshiomhole yesterday was that he should allow Godwin Obaseki get a second term. He agreed and the NEC meeting was postponed indefinitely

. Were you at the meeting?... This are assumptions not facts!!

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabbed In London For Installing 5G Cables. / COVID-19: History Will Not Be Kind To Us If Nigerians Go Hungry, Tinubu Tells FG / Buhari's Counter To UNPO Moves In The SOUTH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.