Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Teething Medicine For Babies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Teething Medicine For Babies (1569 Views)

Stop Breastfeeding Your Husbands, Breast Milk Is For Babies - Commissioner / Mum Thought One Year Old Baby Was Teething But He Actually Had Coronavirus (pix) / What's The Best Teething Medicine For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teething Medicine For Babies by Pepecaine: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Piccan Price
Piccan Teething Remedy is quite affordable. The prices vary depending on location, sellers and suppliers. It is available on Drugstore Nigeria, Nigeria’s Largest Online Pharmacy for 5,500 naira.

Can I Use Piccan And Teething Powder Together
Piccan teething medicine and teething powder both serve the purpose of relieving the baby of symptomatic teething pain.

Piccan Price in Nigeria
Piccan Teething Remedy is quite affordable. The prices vary depending on location, sellers and suppliers. It is available on Drugstore Nigeria, Nigeria’s Largest Online Pharmacy for 5,500 naira.

Is Babyrex a Medicine For Teething
Babyrex is a medicine that can be used for teething. It is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an Online Pharmacy in Nigeria.

When To Give My Baby Piccan
You can give your baby fever to relieve pain and fever as a result of teething.

Is Bonababe Good For Teething?
Bonanbabe baby teething mixture is used to relieve pain and fever as a result of teething. It is available on Drugstore Nigeria.

Babyrex Syrup For Teething
Babyrex is a medicine that can be used for relieving fever and pain as a result of teething.

What is Piccan drug used for?
Piccan Teething Medicine is used to relieve pain and fever as a result of teething.

What Drug Can I give my baby for teething?
There are some drugs that can be given to relieve pain and fever as a result of teething some of which are Piccan Teething Medicine, Babyrex and Bonababe Baby Teething Mixture.

When Can My Baby Have A Piccan?
You can give your baby fever to relieve pain and fever as a result of teething.

Can I give my baby teething powder?
Teething powder is used to relieve symptomatic teething pain in babies.

Content on Drugstore.ng should not be taken as prescription or medical advice. Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any medication.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Where I Can Buy Aloe Vera Plant / . / Fumigation Services Recommended By Ministry Of Health For Schools (ebola Preven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.