Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos (64813 Views)

Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria / Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa / Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by Celly2020: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
He closes borders because of Rice smuggling but can't do same because of deadly virus that is in war with the whole word who did this to Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by seniormallam(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
When my guy left for UK, he called me and told me that; he's just existing in Nigeria that he's now living as human being in UK..........with the corona outbreak now, he's called again to say he's coming back to Nigeria to come and be existing again.......thank God the Enugu woman tested negative, I was angry that even a 78years woman after living for 45years in the UK suddenly remember home after corona outbreak

4 Likes

Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by Farki: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
FlyoruB:
It says the person entered Nigeria on the 13th. Why is government not stopping/banning anyone that has visited the flash points of this global outbreak from entering Nigeria? Cancel their visas too if they are foreigners like S.A recently did, irrespective of where they are from. This is insane. FG is endangering the lives of Nigerians with this stupid policy of keeping the airspace open at this critical time.

I am telling you, just like the Italian man these people are not being caught at entry points and we might suffer from it. She was even responsible enough to self isolate when she should have been quarantined before being allowed to leave the airport. One foolish, illiterate, APC stooge was arguing with me over the weekend that the Lagos State government has done a good job.

1 Like

Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by Savvyspns: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
How many people honestly self isolate upon arrival in Nigeria? My sister's colleague returned from the US on Saturday and she resumed work on Monday. She refused to self isolate saying she was indoors while in America.

2 Likes

Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by seniormallam(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Savvyspns:
How many people honestly self isolate upon arrival in Nigeria? My sister's colleague returned from the US on Saturday and she resumed work on Monday. She refused to self isolate saying she was indoors while in America.
I'm going to nasarawa this weekend with my family to spend 1month indoors........so many people are already infected in lagos, only time will tell.......I've seen almost like 5 comments confirming that they new people who just returned from UK & USA and have resumed work immediately without been even tested or isolated.

1 Like

Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Toh!

Imagine you're married have not traveled in like 6 months but have a girl friend who just traveled back from Italy (you guys rocked the weekend together after arrival) and unfortunately tested positive to Coronavirus. How do you explain to madam at home when the health officials starts calling to quarantine you and by extension your family? undecided

Welrez:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-third-coronavirus-case-confirmed-in-lagos/amp
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by backnbeta(f): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Buhari close border ooooooooooooo!!!

How hard is it bikonu

Life first before anything else!!!!??
I'm expecting a loved one, please o!
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by Soul47(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
sexylassie2:

enough of your conspiracy theories

It won't cost you anything to do your research and be more informed.

It is no conspiracy if it's facts.

Wavessssssssss
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by sexylassie2(f): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Soul47:

It won't cost you anything to do your research and be more informed.

It is no conspiracy if it's facts.

Wavessssssssss

facts by a youtube channel, is that fact,

pls paste here a scientific study of the link between covid 19 and 5g

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by thinkmoney(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
jeromedee:
Lamentation of a Nyanmiri in Abia.
u are an ode oh. if everything burst now and u are lucky to be unaffected, don't u have families that may not get lucky?
mental people everywhere. Do urself a favor, quarantine ur phone for a month! u don't deserve one now
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by Sexyliciousbri: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lies
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by Charly68: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Thank God she isolated herself to a certain her status ,she will soon be free of the virus in Jesus name
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by senteugene: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
How about people that boarded flight with her? Make we no enter one chance oooo
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by Mayormusa(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
well said oga jarus
Jarus:
Not very surprised. With the level of contacts I saw in 3 European airports I used in the last 2 weeks, I knew it was a matter of time.

I think it’s time Nigeria shut all inbound flights.
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by spiritedtete: 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
GamalNasser:
She came from a city with active 5g signal .. restrict travel between Nigeria and any country that has active 5g service ..I know dullards and small brained Philistines will come here and mock me but I am saying the truth

You are very correct!!!

1 Like

Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by delpee(f): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
FG should please stop the flights for now. How many people will truly self isolate for 2 weeks. How many travellers can be tracked and at what cost? We're sitting on a time bomb. PMB is quiet unlike other leaders. Sad really.
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by maklelemakukula(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
sexylassie2:

facts by a youtube channel, is that fact,

pls paste here a scientific study of the link between covid 19 and 5g
please keep schooling these gullible uneducated people.
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
why must you people bring them to mainland... can't u stupid asses take them to island?

there is more comfort on the island...

angry

1 Like

Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by Jude82: 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Can she be allowed to just infect the mannequin sitting at Aso Rock please...
With that, they would shut borders!!!
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by Ifidon25: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
haaaaa...niaraland can buhari read our comments...he should close the airport......CNN and skynews be like horror film
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by Goke7: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
learnt Nigeria is becoming a transit point for those connecting their flight to America from Europe due to the ban of flights directly from EU to US.

we are just a bunch of unserious human beings, rubbish

1 Like

Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by Meena77(f): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lol
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by tonididdy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
GamalNasser:
She came from a city with active 5g signal .. restrict travel between Nigeria and any country that has active 5g service ..I know dullards and small brained Philistines will come here and mock me but I am saying the truth

... Una tire me.
Oga 5g, Biko where is your proofs?
Detail it out otherwise STFU
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by echodrum(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
here we go again tell me why God won't punish buhari and his useless health minister and moronic servitudes from West Side who voted for this clown
according to your Bible, his Government is ordained by your God. So how is same God going to punish him?.. smh for our religious people...
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by tonididdy(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
backnbeta:

I'm expecting a loved one, please o!
Anti don't let me get angry oh... Loved one ke... Pls your bf can wait.

This is a case of over 120m+ Nigerians
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by tonididdy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ipromote:
Someone said Lagos is a time bomb waiting to explode
Bros many countries have barred flights out of Nigeria.
The Govt is playing audible-boss, the cases in Nigeria already will shock the world very soon

... Or is it not this same Nigeria. Let's watch
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by Ojemalad(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ipromote:
Someone said Lagos is a time bomb waiting to explode
hmmm! You are right. But let's keep praying to God for mercy.
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by KenModi(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
jeromedee:

Good thing corona does not know tribe or religion. Continue laughing till you start burying the old people in your family.
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by Arijude(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
jeromedee:
and who are you? Cow urine sucker from the desert disease ravaged north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 / Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina / NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.