Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos (64796 Views)

Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria / Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa / Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by OnyesomJ(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
When this corona go enter Aso Rock na

I no say everything the Health Minister is Saying is a Big critic Lie ...

When’s the so called Italian Infected Man?
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by gaventa: 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
But you can see I asked a question. Have you now made a point using such words on here? All this internet gangsters sef
Angelfrost:

You do realize what you are doing with this is criminal??! Spreading of fake news!!!

This is the fourth of such trash I'm seeing this morning alone, each with a different gist and setting... Smh.
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by gaventa: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
Someone’s details a foreigner at that at the expense of Nigerians Safety. Can you imagine? What has details got Tom donwith is looking into if it’s legit or not?
gnykelly:

you are so stupid...why exposing someone details
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by just2endowed: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
hammerU:

DEM PLENTY!

CORONA IS IN LAGOS BUT PEOPLE HAVE NOT KNOWN ABOUT THEM YET.

Exactly what I was telling someone. The virus is already in Lagos on low key.
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by shonepa(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by blowjohn(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
RaptorX:
Why is the airspace still opened, is it that this demonic leaders want this virus to spread in Nigerian. This is not making any sense, virtually all international travels need to cease NOW.

U never see anything.
This people have businesses going on from Nigeria to china and vice versa so they dont care
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by Soul47(m): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
sexylassie2:

Every scientist have come out to disprove your claim.

A conspiracy theorist on YouTube, who wants views so, that he can monitise it, is the one spreading this rumour

No scientific research paper to back up your claim

Ok.

Please do have a great night.
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by AvaKoxxx: 12:37am On Mar 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Hiannn!!
One good thing about corona is that it doesnt segregate between govt official and the governed. APC or PDP. North or South.
Let them be keeping the border open with the intention of further milking the nation dry with Corona like they are using the artificial AvaKoxxx war.
Bad news for them is that it kills GERIATRICS more, who make up 99% of govt positions.
Laughing in Wuhan! grin
#kikikikikikiki#
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:40am On Mar 18, 2020
RichBoy247:

I am from South West, I voted for Buhari, but it is you and your generations that God is currently punishing.
coronavirus fall on you senseless waste side house negro
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:51am On Mar 18, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

If it's your uncle Jonathan, Corona could have killed you by now cos they would have shared the money meant for treatment.
may buhari uselessness and coronavirus fall on both of you Jonathan went to school the islamist from Guinea did not 'kiss the truth
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:01am On Mar 18, 2020
Osidazz19:

It's very clear that God is already punishing you with this your warped illogical retarded post.
punishing me when I'm in a land advance enough to feed nigeria for one million years stay in your shiit hole till the virus meet you and your senseless countrymen who voted an illiterate as their president House negro
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:02am On Mar 18, 2020
Successlane:

READ THIS ONE BELOW, THIS TIME, SLOWLY, PERHARPS YOUR FLAT HEAD/BRAIN WILL BE ABLE TO COMPREHEND

quote from a brainless moronic Nigerian third world ape
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:05am On Mar 18, 2020
jeromedee:
Lamentation of a Nyanmiri in Abia.
yes but superior enough to know those with brain and those third world apes in human skin hopeless unity beggers
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by Osidazz19: 6:07am On Mar 18, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
punishing me when I'm in a land advance enough to feed nigeria for one million years stay in your shiit hole till the virus meet you and your senseless countrymen who voted an illiterate as their president House negro

TRASH.

Living in any advance country does not prevent you from God's punishment. I have lived in the most advanced and richest country in the world for almost all my life, most likely before you were even born. I still know people who's quality of life is way worse than those in Nigeria. So just because you finally got a visa and left Nigeria doesn't prevent you from God's punishment. Your warped and illogical retarded reasoning is a sure sign that you are worse than those in Nigeria.
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2020
Osidazz19:

TRASH.

Living in any advance country does not prevent you from God's punishment. I have lived in the most advanced and richest country in the world for almost all my life, most likely before you were even born. I still know people who's quality of life is way worse than those in Nigeria. So just because you finally got a visa and left Nigeria doesn't prevent you from God's punishment. Your warped and illogical retarded reasoning is a sure sign that you are worse than those in Nigeria.
shut up home based we know your type from your senseless way of reasoning
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by Osidazz19: 8:24am On Mar 18, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
shut up home based we know your type from your senseless way of reasoning

Dumb ass, probably living in some shithole country like Vietnam, India or china peddling drugs. Your father has has not even met your shithole mother not to talk of getting her pregnant with a useless brainwashed miscreant like you when I left Nigeria for the US. Living abroad is a novelty to you, dumb village boy. Get a life and STFU.
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2020
Osidazz19:

Dumb ass, probably living in some shithole country like Vietnam, India or china peddling drugs. Your father has has not even met your shithole mother not to talk of getting her pregnant with a useless brainwashed miscreant like you when I left Nigeria for the US. Living abroad is a novelty to you, dumb village boy. Get a life and STFU.
rant of an immigrant son from Togo 'boy no embassy will give you visa with this third world mentality home based house negro in fact all the countries you mentioned are doing well more than Nigeria preside by a moronic president that left you in darkness
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by Osidazz19: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
rant of an immigrant son from Togo 'boy no embassy will give you visa with this third world mentality home based house negro in fact all the countries you mentioned are doing well more than Nigeria preside by a moronic president that left you in darkness

Dumb ass, I don't need visas. I travel the world with my green and blue passports. Retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey. Get lost and STFU. Done responding to your infantile diatribes.
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2020
Osidazz19:

Dumb ass, I don't need visas. I travel the world with my green and blue passports. Retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey. Get lost and STFU. Done responding to your infantile diatribes.
Fucck you stupid immigrant I'm far above you house negro look at a zoo boy claiming someone that don't know road to airport hopeless islamist from Chad
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by jeromedee: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
yes but superior enough to know those with brain and those third world apes in human skin hopeless unity beggers
3rd apes that have rule your forefathers over and over again and wont stop. Unity beggars but you pack yourself inside Ikene Dili Chuwkwu everydays moving down west. Bunch of mofos
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
jeromedee:
3rd apes that have rule your odrefathers over and over again and wont won't solve your . Unity beggars but you pack yourself inside Iikene Dili Chuwkwu everydays moving west. Bunch of mofos
lagos is a shiit hole just like you 'insulting your colonial masters banging your sisters and mother's I can't live in noisy area after all those you insulted have colonise your region buy off your land and turn you a second class in your land while their area is inpenetrative by lower apes of your kind just shut up because the federal government you enjoy today was created by us you house negro
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by jeromedee: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
lagos is a shiit hole just like you 'insulting your colonial masters banging your sisters and mother's I can't live in noisy area after all those you insulted have colonise your region buy off your land and turn you a second class in your land while their area is inpenetrative by lower apes of your kind just shut up because the federal government you enjoy today was created by us you house negro
A hit hole that your forefathers keeps trooping on daily basis, shithole that’s if your lots have not left your village for, you haven’t made it in life grin. Stop mistaken Us for your sisters and mothers that were gang banged before they could get food during civil war grin. Hehehehe! See bastards how many land has Your ancestors bought in lagos that’s making them feel like they’ve arrived. Leave your slum in abia and come yo lagos, your fathers own less than % of lagos properties but alway should chesting to you bastards in the village that they own lagos grin grin .If they refused to sell land to you, you’ll start shouting marginalisation. Bunch of bastards. grin grin
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
jeromedee:
A hit hole that your forefathers keeps trooping on daily basis, shithole that’s if your lots have not left your village for, you haven’t made it in life grin. Stop mistaken Us for your sisters and mothers that were gang banged before they could get food during civil war grin. Hehehehe! See bastards how many land has Your ancestors bought in lagos that’s making them feel like they’ve arrived. Leave your slum in abia and come yo lagos, your fathers own less than % of lagos properties but alway should chesting to you bastards in the village that they own lagos grin grin .If they refused to sell land to you, you’ll start shouting marginalisation. Bunch of bastards. grin grin
[/s]
I can't leave Abia to shitty Lagos, a land discovered by Edo people and bought by the great Igbo race, they own 1 percent and how many do your tribe own outside your state? None.. maybe your uncle was even killed during the war and your aunties raped serving them by our great soldiers that invaded your enclave you good for nothing tree jumper and you are here ranting.

You are our slave as we have bought even your fathers land if truely you are from Lagos which I doubt because shameless under developed apes like your type can claim to come from Lagos which you have nothing there apart from visit.

After your rant come and remove my people who is your colonial masters...foolish boy.

We run things in Lagos, things don't run we OK.

Go back to kwara and drag with the fulanis hopeless afonja defeated shiit and second class slum dwellers in makoko.
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by jeromedee: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

I can't leave Abia to shitty Lagos, a land discovered by Edo people and bought by the great Igbo race, they own 1 percent and how many do your tribe own outside your state? None.. maybe your uncle was even killed during the war and your aunties raped serving them by our great soldiers that invaded your enclave you good for nothing tree jumper and you are here ranting.

You are our slave as we have bought even your fathers land if truely you are from Lagos which I doubt because shameless under developed apes like your type can claim to come from Lagos which you have nothing there apart from visit.

After your rant come and remove my people who is your colonial masters...foolish boy.

We run things in Lagos, things don't run we OK.

Go back to kwara and drag with the fulanis hopeless afonja defeated shiit and second class slum dwellers in makoko.
See illiterate student of history cheesy grin. I guess the Aworis are benin, even benin hasn’t come out to claim land yet you bastards feel you have right in West, you better go back to school and don’t end up like your forefathers who were used for target pratice during civil war grin.
Hehehe i guess your forefathers lied to you they stepped foot west and rapes , Your forefathers were annihilated while the rest were captured and made slaves before they could even step foot in the west.

My friend’s grandfather was among those who accommodated your forefathers and hide them under the bed and ceilings in ijebu ode when the federal troops came looking for them. I’ll tell you the story your forefathers never told you cheesy cheesy.

Bought by great igbo race yet you haven’t become Gov today or hold a tangible post. The only post you deservedly got was ministry of gutter packer grin grin. When you brothers and sisters were chased away from their shops last year at Oshodi why didn’t they fight back grin grin, they could only shout marginalization and chest beating from their 20 igbos, one room apartment. Petty bastard. grin grin

Hehehe! See bastard, you’re talking to an hardcore lagosian. Come to lagos as see your brothers selling gala while your sisters and mothers are pure okpo lining up at every junction every night for 500naira per nut cheesy grin only to return to abia and claim mansion in lagos grin

Hahaha! 3rd class citizen behind Naija delta and ijaw slaves according to your boss Asari dokubo feeling funky. Go back to your erosion republic and lets see lagos crumble grin grin
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
[[s]quote author=jeromedee post=87557986]See illiterate student of history cheesy grin. I guess the Aworis are benin, even benin hasn’t come out to claim land yet you bastards feel you have right in West, you better go back to school and don’t end up like your forefathers who were used for target pratice during civil war grin.
Hehehe i guess your forefathers lied to you they stepped foot west and rapes , Your forefathers were annihilated while the rest were captured and made slaves before they could even step foot in the west.

My friend’s grandfather was among those who accommodated your forefathers and hide them under the bed and ceilings in ijebu ode when the federal troops came looking for them. I’ll tell you the story your forefathers never told you cheesy cheesy.

Bought by great igbo race yet you haven’t become Gov today or hold a tangible post. The only post you deservedly got was ministry of gutter packer grin grin. When you brothers and sisters were chased away from their shops last year at Oshodi why didn’t they fight back grin grin, they could only shout marginalization and chest beating from their 20 igbos, one room apartment. Petty bastard. grin grin

Hehehe! See bastard, you’re talking to an hardcore lagosian. Come to lagos as see your brothers selling gala while your sisters and mothers are pure okpo lining up at every junction every night for 500naira per nut cheesy grin only to return to abia and claim mansion in lagos grin

Hahaha! 3rd class citizen behind Naija delta and ijaw slaves according to your boss Asari dokubo feeling funky. Go back to your erosion republic and lets see lagos crumble grin grin[/quote][/s]

Rant of an illiterate and 4th class citizen of Nigeria, I even doubt that your tribe is considered as citizen because they are originated from Togo and chad, now you agreed that we have post of a minister in Lagos, how many of your people are considered outside Osun state where you came from, you want to claim Lagos that we have already occupied.

Opening teeth and laughing shows that you are not serious because i'm not laughing with you, I hope your light just came and you got 100 naira to power your I PAS MY NEIGHBOUR... How many states do Ijaws occupied in Nigeria you stark illiterate? Who gave you the federating unit you are bragging today, who is your first and second president..who was your first ministers and governor general.

Who is the father of the nation. You are a low class 4th citizen trying to belong and frustration will keep you while we kept buying more lands.

Are galla sellers not better than you tree climber and agboro? Are they not better than your skull mining business? Are they not better than you agbo drinker and hawker, how is your life better than those keeping you on their gates and turning you to tenant..come again with another thing before we invade you again like we did before.

Sensible Nigerians know that you haD been playing opposition party since this country exist. You are my house boy and that's how millions of us sees you.

So your dirty looking body can't change that. We run Lagos... Maybe you are currently serving one of your lord and personal saviour from Aba in Lagos..rif raf house boy
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by jeromedee: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
[[s]quote author=jeromedee post=87557986]See illiterate student of history cheesy grin. I guess the Aworis are benin, even benin hasn’t come out to claim land yet you bastards feel you have right in West, you better go back to school and don’t end up like your forefathers who were used for target pratice during civil war grin.

Hahaha! 3rd class citizen behind Naija delta and ijaw slaves according to your boss Asari dokubo feeling funky. Go back to your erosion republic and lets see lagos crumble grin grin[/s]

Rant of an illiterate and 4th class citizen of Nigeria, I even doubt that your tribe is considered as citizen because they are originated from Togo and chad, now you agreed that we have post of a minister in Lagos, how many of your people are considered outside Osun state where you came from, you want to claim Lagos that we have already occupied.

Opening teeth and laughing shows that you are not serious because i'm not laughing with you, I hope your light just came and you got 100 naira to power your I PAS MY NEIGHBOUR... How many states do Ijaws occupied in Nigeria you stark illiterate? Who gave you the federating unit you are bragging today, who is your first and second president..who was your first ministers and governor general.

Who is the father of the nation. You are a low class 4th citizen trying to belong and frustration will keep you while we kept buying more lands.

Are galla sellers not better than you tree climber and agboro? Are they not better than your skull mining business? Are they not better than you agbo drinker and hawker, how is your life better than those keeping you on their gates and turning you to tenant..come again with another thing before we invade you again like we did before.

Sensible Nigerians know that you haD been playing opposition party since this country exist. You are my house boy and that's how millions of us sees you.

So your dirty looking body can't change that. We run Lagos... Maybe you are currently serving one of your lord and personal saviour from Aba in Lagos..rif raf house boy
See moronic bastard of a lost tribe. They claimed Israel, israelites rejected them. A tribe with no known history saying the largest single ethnic group in africa are not citizen. Any Yoruba can occupy any position in Yoruba land so far he’s Yoruba, We are not bastards of the tribe of erosion republic whereby an Abia man can’t Occupy any position in Enugu while Ebonyi man can’t be a priest in Anambra. Backward and primitive tribe grin. Which ministry? Ministry of gutter clearing and forwarding, even your tribeman had to reject his tribe to get that position. Isn’t that wonderful?.

Stop mistaking Lagos for abia where you still live in huts like primitive bastards tying leaves and doing monkey chants. If you want pictures of that I’ll give you freely. Ijaw are still above you in pecking order, no matter the number of state they occupied.you’ll always be their slave according to your lord and personal savior Asari Dokubo.

Father of which nation? grin I guess it’s your grandfather, that’s not known beyond Niger bridge.

Please tell your people to buy as many land as they want. I’m not saying your own family because your father can barely eat 4square meal not to talk of getting money to bring his family to your London(Lagos)as he only tie wrapper early morning with chewing stick in his mouth waiting for bride price to be paid on your 35yr old sister so he could sponsor the rest of you to lagos. cheesy

We’ve been playing opposition and what have you been playing? Slaves? Of course, you’ll only cry and wail but you’ll never even get to play opposition.

Tell your father to come to lagos and shout we run lagos,if he’s returned to you in body bag, We don’t brag and chest beat. We make it happen.

Nope it’s the other way round, an Igbo man from abia is my favorite washman from Ebonyi, and my gateman is fron Ohafia cheesy. Bastard.
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2020
jeromedee:
See moronic bastard of a lost tribe. They claimed Israel, israelites rejected them. A tribe with no known history saying the largest single ethnic group in africa are not citizen. Any Yoruba can occupy any position in Yoruba land so far he’s Yoruba, We are not bastards of the tribe of erosion republic whereby an Abia man can’t Occupy any position in Enugu while Ebonyi man can’t be a priest in Anambra. Backward and primitive tribe grin. Which ministry? Ministry of gutter clearing and forwarding, even your tribeman had to reject his tribe to get that position. Isn’t that wonderful?.

Stop mistaking Lagos for abia where you still live in huts like primitive bastards tying leaves and doing monkey chants. If you want pictures of that I’ll give you freely. Ijaw are still above you in pecking order, no matter the number of state they occupied.you’ll always be their slave according to your lord and personal savior Asari Dokubo.

Father of which nation? grin I guess it’s your grandfather, that’s not known beyond Niger bridge.

Please tell your people to buy as many land as they want. I’m not saying your own family because your father can barely eat 4square meal not to talk of getting money to bring his family to your London(Lagos)as he only tie wrapper early morning with chewing stick in his mouth waiting for bride price to be paid on your 35yr old sister so he could sponsor the rest of you to lagos. cheesy

We’ve been playing opposition and what have you been playing? Slaves? Of course, you’ll only cry and wail but you’ll never even get to play opposition.

Tell your father to come to lagos and shout we run lagos,if he’s returned to you in body bag, We don’t brag and chest beat. We make it happen.

Nope it’s the other way round, an Igbo man from abia is my favorite washman from Ebonyi, and my gateman is fron Ohafia cheesy. Bastard.
I've no time to read this trash but you are inferior to us poor things begging us for food
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
jeromedee:

[/s]

Shut the hell, you are not even from Lagos, because it's no man's land....you are slave for life for the North and East...you have no respect in this Nigeria and your slave like attitude stinks...tell me one state from your region that is more productive than Abia and what is the things you make. Every Nigerian is aware of Made in Aba, what is your state known for? People we gave independence and freedom.

Go and suck your mama breast before you come here to talk trash..inferior things.
Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by jeromedee: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
[s][/s]

Shut the hell, you are not even from Lagos, because it's no man's land....you are slave for life for the North and East...you have no respect in this Nigeria and your slave like attitude stinks...tell me one state from your region that is more productive than Abia and what is the things you make. Every Nigerian is aware of Made in Aba, what is your state known for? People we gave independence and freedom.

Go and suck your mama breast before you come here to talk trash..inferior things.
I dare you and your fathers to come to lagos and shout lagos is no mad land, hopes, I’ve forgotten you’re only good at chest beating cowardly like your lord and personal Saviour Nnamdi Kanu who ran like a mad dogs. Even his dog is more important than the lives of your fathers who died like chickens defending him that he forgot them and only paid tribute to his dog jack. You guys lives is so worthless. cheesy

Lmao!! Slave to the North and East. You’re slaves to Yorubas and Hausas and Naija Delta and you’ll forever will l, no amount of wailing will save you. Your tribe will continue to wail from generation to generation about being marginalised. grin

Productive Abia but Yet still remain top of the most polluted city in the world list. See bastard glorifying Aba made goods that’s being known worldwide to be inferior and fake, same way you’ve been glorifying crime. By year 2030, your population would’ve reduced to 500k as you’re being poached all over the world. You’re hated everywhere that it’s now easy for South police to identify a Igbo from afar, even before you commit the crime grin

See cunt, you gave independent and you’re still fighting for independent. Hehehehe! Primitive bastard.

You’re too small for me, call Nnamdi Kanu and or you can wake Coward Ojukwu Abidjan to come. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 / Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina / NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.