Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political (89669 Views)

Burna Boy Will Not Be At "OBIDATTI Music Concert". It's Fake - Fola Folayan / Zubby Michael Builds A House, Set For Housewarming (Photos) / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Asianjollof007: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
They complain we dominate the music industry, now it's the movie industry. Yoruba with the sauce and pepper, we are really peppering them!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Abelson16: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by afroxyz: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
dignity33:
The only thing I will said that igbo fail to know in Nigeria is tribalism, put Hausa or Yoruba in charge of anything only what you will see is there brothers but igbos failed to know this . Since Nigeria existence igbo has being fighting for one Nigeria but Yoruba and Hausa are fighting for there tribe that is why they see igbos as not being political sophisticated because they only vote for there tribe, it started back from Awolowo time.

May your children and grandchildren inherit your wisdom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by bigpicture001: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
Thank God they are

Tribal I'm will NVR Mk u see truth....foolish tribe they gave power nd they must show triabalim
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Euegene100001: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nor b that show u watch
temptnow:
Useless award, I was watching it live and got bored, poor organization, the host IK and that Kenya girl wan kill me with boredom, I just change channel to food network

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Iceyjay(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Zubby don't mind them.. I've never seen a tribe so biased and hypocritical like those people. Just last night my little sister was telling me nice thing about her yoruba friends she met in school, i felt like giving her the dirtiest slap ever. She was lucky she was meters away from me.. I've warned the brat to face her study and don't mingle with people, especially ofe mmanu people. One day i will give her a huge scar if she refuses to listen.
You will be a fool if you do that

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Kimzo: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
bigpicture001:

Sit down there, Igbo made movies are the main nollywood movies....

Yourbas use of language makes it a tribal movies ppl in Kaduna won't watch
but someone in the thick desert of sokoto will watch an igbo movie, if I slap your destiny e go balance

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
I can't remember the last time I watched a Nigerian movie. they are all nonsense and predictable

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Tmb78(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
For the life of me, I never knew this zubby guy is like this o.
In case you watched it like me, the film that got the most awards was Living in bondage produced by an Igbo man o,
just that it was directed by Ramsey Noah,a half yoruba.
Hell, the film even got the overall best film with #1,000,000.
Pls,let whoever has the complete list of winners post it and let's see.
Abeg,this guy should go and sit his ass down somewhere with his poor grammar.

Modified: I have taken the pain to post the full list of winners.
Let all reasonable igbos,I want to believe we still have some here.
Is this a Yoruba list?

17 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
TRIBAL BIGOT

22 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by heinrichy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ndi ofe nmanu ndi ara

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Na everything una must put tribalism...

19 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by bigpicture001: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kimzo:
but someone in the thick desert of sokoto will watch an igbo movie, if I slap your destiny e go balance

They can NVR give a Yoruba man power without him showing his triabalism

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Euegene100001: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
grin
Ijaycool:
Hiaaa, King of Boys is a core Yoruba movie but it didn't get any Award, so what is this agbero saying?
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by josielewa(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
MY BROTHER, YOU LACK A SKULL WITH NO BRAIN..YOU MY BROTHER ARE A TRIBALIST..THE COLLABO SHOULD BE STOPPED. LATER YOU START PREACHING ONE NIGERIA....
MelesZenawi:
Eze ndi ala

Apart from that, there are many things that needs to be stopped in nollywood.

This Igbo-yoruba collabo movies like wedding party needs to be stopped entirely.

Such movies doesn't promote anything but corrupts blood and encourages external marriages and infiltration of strange bloods.

I am yet to see thee importance of those movies to the society.

South Korea acts Korean movies

China acts Chinese movies same as India, Americans and the brits

Then why will here we will be corrupting our cultures with nonsense movies of no background.

Such movies should be discouraged seriously in Nolluwood.

That collabo should end in interest of people's culture.

We have allowed petty directors destroy our culture because of one collabo.

You act movies with people you share cultural ties with to re invent the happenings of old..

17 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Brugo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
cheesy

In Fela’s voice: Animal talk don start again.

The only time a program is fair to omo yeeboh is when the contestants, finalists, winners and organisers are majorly biafrans.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Anything wrong with creating AMVCA Igbo version?
Always feeling sidelined! The zombie didn't mention that the best dressed female award was rigged to favour Igbo

31 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by eneye1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
This guy better accept that they are minority in this country. Small thing, tribe. Now that that there us fusion in Nigeria movie industry... Big brother, they would bring tribe... Why do you people think low of yourselves.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by afroxyz: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
goodnessme02:

your head is paining you shey?
bring just one igbo guy to a place, before the turn of the year, you will see tens of them.
have you forgotten how your azikiwe wanted to rule the South West even as an easterner?

you Igbos shud not bring up what is not ooo

i am sure even your coward Ojukwu in his grave will tell you not to go down this route cos you will be told unpalatable history

This is what happens when history is not taught in schools. He wanted to rule? Did he not have the right to contest as a Nigerian? Was it not Awolowo and his cohorts that bungled his ambition and sowed the seeds for tribalism. Besides when he was contesting in the West, Philip Effiong was in the east and almost won. It's because of your myopic thinking that you guys were not able to decipher Azikwe's level of thinking. Because while being a nationalist, the rat poison drinker was spreading tribalism with Ahmadu Bello. That's why Africa always remembers Azikiwe and only Yorubas remember Awolowo.

6 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by femixx: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Zubby don't mind them.. I've never seen a tribe so biased and hypocritical like those people. Just last night my little sister was telling me nice thing about her yoruba friends she met in school, i felt like giving her the dirtiest slap ever. She was lucky she was meters away from me.. I've warned the brat to face her study and don't mingle with people, especially ofe mmanu people. One day i will give her a huge scar if she refuses to listen.

Good, keep sowing seeds of hatred and resentment but remember that what you sow, you will reap.

30 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by DenreleDave(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Zubby pls mind them.. I've never seen a tribe so sweet and caring like yoruba people. Just last night my little sister was telling me nice thing about her yoruba friends she met in school, i felt like giving her the sweetest fvck ever. She was lucky she was meters away from me.. I've warned the brat to face her study and mingle with yoruba people, especially ibadan people. One day i will give her a huge dick if she listen.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by UnknownT: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
bigpicture001:

But those movies sell most and are more popular...

The categories is for " viewers choice award" not cinema movie award
Cinema isnt viewers choice too? The owners of the award for the past 7 years have shown through the award the type of movies they nominate and give award to, Its left for him and his "one week four movies" crew to change or they source for an organisation that will recognise their movies and start an award show for that.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Kyrx(m): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Fvcking tribalist, I'm sure he's on nairaland smiley

Must we be tribal in everything??

Dudes a celebrity, yet he's causing more division in already divided country.

14 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Sonnobax15(m): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Princessabby99:
Zubby deeserves award true true
An award for stylishly promoting cultism among our youths or what??..

15 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Kimzo: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
bigpicture001:

They can NVR give a Yoruba man power without him showing his triabalism
what are you saying exactly, stop being confused and walk in line with your ancest

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by k2money(m): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Guy don't attribute your failure to anything. You are truly a good actor but in any competition there must be a winner and a loser.
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by DenreleDave(m): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Princessabby99:
Zubby deeserves award true true, sorry guys, I am stupid, I don't know what I am saying grin

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by DenreleDave(m): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mishael42019:
East and north are the problem of this country

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by gnykelly(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:
how do you intend to preach multiculturalism when you you don't want your sister to mingle...

let me brief you a bit...I was of your mindset before my service year...my exposure to other people gave another opportunity to see from another perception...I served in ebonyi...it was one of my best years despite the difficulties I made friends who are now like families to me and I have no reservations for negativity...I have worked with Ibos as an employee and partners... I enjoyed some and others were distasteful...and I will still work with them in the future...my father figure in whom I revered so much is an hausawa.

you stand to lose if you do not embrace others...if I'm opportuned I would marry from another tribe.

cure yourself...hatred and tribalism will destroy opportunities for you.

21 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by afroxyz: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Bros e never reach like that. There are still good ones among them
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Tospringe: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Odingo1:
Most winners are unknown Yorubas. The man is right.
Like Mercy Eke, Funny Bone, Timini Egbuson, Funny Bone, Toni Tones etc.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) / 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.