Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political (89647 Views)

Burna Boy Will Not Be At "OBIDATTI Music Concert". It's Fake - Fola Folayan / Zubby Michael Builds A House, Set For Housewarming (Photos) / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by jagorinho: 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Woleett:
Shameful yam reeez with their victim mentality. When they know they can't compete with yoruba people in an area they resort to name calling and playing victim. Their type of tribalism go hand in hand with low self esteem just the same way they like to badmouth yoruba people for forming political alliance with the North yet the same fools were willing to play second fiddle to Atiku and also always jealous of Yoruba people for dominating the music industry. No wonder they rally round Burna boy cos they thought he was igbo just to spite yoruba people, unknown to them he's not he's half yoruba. Pathetic
when it comes to tribalism, there is no difference in the thinking faculty of both an educated and non educated easterner, all their woes are caused by the Yorubas, what they fail to understand is that you can not always dominate in an heterogeneous country like ours, Igbos dominate the national team, no qualms!!! but when other tribes are dominating other sector, they will be crying foul, of recent one was even saying before you can be a star in the music industry, you have to be Yoruba, I was like wtf!!!, one of the things I detest most is seeing matured people behaving like kids, the senate should pass a bill which will allow correctional facilities to be built for such deranged people.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Zubby don't mind them.. I've never seen a tribe so biased and hypocritical like those people. Just last night my little sister was telling me nice thing about her yoruba friends she met in school, i felt like giving her the dirtiest slap ever. She was lucky she was meters away from me.. I've warned the brat to face her study and don't mingle with people, especially ofe mmanu people. One day i will give her a huge scar if she refuses to listen.
You may not go far in life if you continue in your tribalistic attitude.

7 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by BafanaBafana: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
dignity33:
The only thing I will said that igbo fail to know in Nigeria is tribalism, put Hausa or Yoruba in charge of anything only what you will see is there brothers but igbos failed to know this . Since Nigeria existence igbo has being fighting for one Nigeria but Yoruba and Hausa are fighting for there tribe that is why they see igbos as not being political sophisticated because they only vote for there tribe, it started back from Awolowo time.
Jesus!
When did igbos ever fight for one Nigeria?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by deji17: 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stevecovey:

Are u minding them?

The new living in bondage he’s complaining about, which won 8 awards, was produced by an Igbo man charlesofplay. They can’t be satisfied unless they’re winning all of the award categories.

You are right. The thing about Igbo is that, if there are 10 things to share and if the Igbo has not taken 15 for themselves, leaving the rest of you to share minus 5, the Igbo still believe that they are being cheated.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by YorubaMyKids: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

I'm sure ur service is for igbo people only.. I hope u ain't in Lagos to ply ur trade.. If u r, go back to ur father gpdforsaken land

You have been ranting all over the place like a raped dog. Zubby is right kill yourself.

Lagos is not your land also, you can go back to your village in Oshogbo and sell agbo.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Woleett: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
The so called educated ones are even worse. Their inferiority complex around yorubas stink to the high heavens. I hope Nigeria is divided into regions let's see how they'd kill each other with tribalism angry
jagorinho:

when it comes to tribalism, there is no difference in the thinking faculty of both an educated and non educated easterner, all their woes are caused by the Yorubas, what they fail to understand is that you can not always dominate in an heterogeneous country like ours, Igbos dominate the national team, no qualms!!! but when other tribes are dominating other sector, they will be crying foul, of recent one was even saying before you can be a star in the music industry, you have to be Yoruba, I was like wtf!!!, one of the things I detest most is seeing matured people behaving like kids, the senate should pass a bill which will allow correctional facilities to be built for such deranged people.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by jagorinho: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Asianjollof007:
They complain we dominate the music industry, now it's the movie industry. Yoruba with the sauce and pepper, we are really peppering them!
they complain about almost everything, it is very irritating to say the least.

15 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by sammyLuvin(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Eze ndi ala

Apart from that, there are many things that needs to be stopped in nollywood.

This Igbo-yoruba collabo movies like wedding party needs to be stopped entirely.

Such movies doesn't promote anything but corrupts blood and encourages external marriages and infiltration of strange bloods.

I am yet to see thee importance of those movies to the society.

South Korea acts Korean movies

China acts Chinese movies same as India, Americans and the brits

Then why will here we will be corrupting our cultures with nonsense movies of no background.

Such movies should be discouraged seriously in Nollywood.

That collabo should end in interest of people's culture.

We have allowed petty directors destroy our culture because of one collabo.

You act movies with people you share cultural ties with to re invent the happenings of old..
I read this post from beginning to the end, but there's no single profitable point I could point out from it or is it only me that's not getting the point here?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by sesan85(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nothing to see here, just a typical Igbo playing victim as usual. They collectively suffer from persecutory delusions. The Igbo man wants to win everything to boost his chest-beating delusions of grandeur that he's the best. But if he doesn't win everything, he then takes refuge in ethnic sentiments to compensate for his loss. Very stupid, puerile, eternally embittered clowns.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by PapaAdanna: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
95% of the awards in Nigeria are not merit

So I can't take them serious

You can never compare the original version of LIVING IN BONDAGE to this new version

If you talk say na lie... Just do publicity now that there would be cinema show for LIVING IN BONDAGE (old version) and see if the whole naija no go flood all cinemas

Ndi ara!

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Jamaall(m): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Zubby don't mind them.. I've never seen a tribe so biased and hypocritical like those people. Just last night my little sister was telling me nice thing about her yoruba friends she met in school, i felt like giving her the dirtiest slap ever. She was lucky she was meters away from me.. I've warned the brat to face her study and don't mingle with people, especially ofe mmanu people. One day i will give her a huge scar if she refuses to listen.

Burial arrangement underway. The fear of Yoruba is itself a mighty wisdom...
You indeed have lot's of wisdom bro...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Tmb78(m): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Tospringe:

Like Mercy Eke, Funny Bone, Timini Egbuson, Funny Bone, Toni Tones etc.
Toni Tones is Yoruba o

7 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Yabsun(m): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lostz:
I can't remember the last time I watched a Nigerian movie. they are all nonsense and predictable
That's because the type of Nigeria movies you watched were for examples "Eze goes to school season 1 to 9, Amaka the village girl part 1 to 7, Agony of a virgin season 1 to 5 and so on" that's the kind of movies that man wanted to win AMVCA so that Nigeria can be a joke to other Africans. Ode Oshi! undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:
why did you let your sister attend a school Yoruba's are?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by YorubaMyKids: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
jagorinho:

[s]when it comes to tribalism, there is no difference in the thinking faculty of both an educated and non educated easterner, all their woes are caused by the Yorubas, what they fail to understand is that you can not always dominate in an heterogeneous country like ours, Igbos dominate the national team, no qualms!!! but when other tribes are dominating other sector, they will be crying foul, of recent one was even saying before you can be a star in the music industry, you have to be Yoruba, I was like wtf!!!, one of the things I detest most is seeing matured people behaving like kids, the senate should pass a bill which will allow correctional facilities to be built for such deranged people.
[/s]

Shut up Zubby is right, all this whitewash award is just to remove attention from the big weights of Afro cinema which is the IGBOS, no apologies!!.
Leave Nigeria and travel to any part of Africa, when they give list of their best Nigerian actors 8 out of 10 are Igbos so what are we saying? The useless awards is a Yoruba cooked up sham biko. Nonsense!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by bigpicture001: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sanchez01:

That's the essence of movies. Of all tribes in Nigeria, none is as culturally immersed as the Yorubas when it comes to movies. They comfortably still do movies produced in their mother tongue while you're most likely to see an all Igbo cast speaking English like deportees.

Plus, one of the reasons Genevieve's movie, Lion Heart was dropped from the Oscar award for further consideration was nothing other than the use of English.

The pioneers of Nollywood are none other than you think. Asaba made movies have always been considered inferior, which is one of the reasons most of the so called Asaba actors moved down to Lagos.

On the use of language, I'd tip the Yoruba movie industry as the best when it comes to promoting culture. Generally, Nigerian movies are tacky.

The tribe u fight and promote is the reason naija won't ever grow.....IGBOS embrace unity more than u tink nd have seen the lopsidedness hence they ask for Biafra....for u...u shout one NIgeria and simple stuffs like triabalim,hatred nd ethnic promotion u can get rid off

Hipocrites!

6 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by diplomat058(m): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

You have been ranting all over the place like a raped dog. Zubby is right kill yourself.

Lagos is not your land also, you can go back to your village in Oshogbo and sell agbo.
Exactly! The Governor of Lagos is Ebuka, the Oba of Lagos is Chukwudi and the Executive Cabinet Members are Igbos.

In fact, Lagos is in the South East, Ala Igbo

grin grin grin

You guys are Self-deluded, sense-starved Psychics

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Yabsun(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Anything wrong with creating AMVCA Igbo version?
Always feeling sidelined! The zombie didn't mention that the best dressed male and female award was rigged to favour two Igbos.
Mike is a Yoruba guy from Lagos

9 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by DenreleDave(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Tmb78:
Toni Tones is Yoruba o

Bcox she is yoruba, shud we dig ur 6ft now, seems u feel like dying hearing yoruba matter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by anonymous1759(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Brugo:
cheesy

In Fela’s voice: Animal talk don start again.

The only time a program is fair to omo yeeboh is when the contestants, finalists, winners and organisers are majorly biafrans.

You dey mind them. After winning they'll still use it to insult other tribe with their FUFU chest to brag.

13 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by YorubaMyKids: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

List of southwest yoruba states

Osun, Oyo, ogun ondo ekiti and Lagos

South yeast nko anambra Enugu imo ebonyi n abia

So bros, if u r within south west, kindly relocate to east from where ur father was Born n died...

Don't coman kill ursef in yoruba land pls grin

Thief!. Always holding onto Lagos with both hands as if they can do nothing else on their own without it.. Slimy bastard. grin

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by MetaPhysical: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Your little sister is already having crush on Fatai. God hammer your hand if you touch that girl. grin

19 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by DenreleDave(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

Shut up Zubby is right, all this whitewash award is just to remove attention from the big weights of Afro cinema which is the IGBOS, no apologies!!.
Leave Nigeria and travel to any part of Africa, when they give list of their best Nigerian actors 8 out of 10 are Igbos so what are we saying? The useless awards is a Yoruba cooked up sham biko. Nonsense!

Pls create Biafrawood na grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Kennyswag: 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Reason why they kill them in ghana, s.a, Asia, nigeria, Togo, Cameroon, Gabon, etc..
Cursed people

15 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Onisokuso1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Lol see what tribalism is leading you to ? Bro beware else you will commit murder . grin

16 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Instead of you to blame other people for your failures why can't you work more harder and let people judge? Remember people know who is working and who did not work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yabsun:

That's because the type of Nigeria movies you watched were for examples "Eze goes to school season 1 to 9, Amaka the village girl part 1 to 7, Agony of a virgin season 1 to 5 and so on" that's the kind of movies that man wanted to win AMVCA so that Nigeria can be a joke to other Africans. Ode Oshi! undecided
I don't want to waste time with idiots this evening

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
sesan85:
Nothing to see here, just a typical Igbo playing victim as usual. They collectively suffer from persecutory delusions. The Igbo man wants to win everything to boost his chest-beating delusions of grandeur that he's the best. But if he doesn't win everything, he then takes refuge in ethnic sentiments to compensate for his loss. Very stupid, puerile, eternally embittered clowns.
Words on marble I say.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed / Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) / 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.