Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) (64901 Views)

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) / Please help Find My Kid Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by WebmasterMind: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
May The Grace Of God Locate Him and bring him back to his family

Family is an everything Great

NAIRALEARN
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by adelnehis(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
Damn
I make affordable business websites
Contact me through my signature to get a website
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by lekspot01(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Arrest all his friends using iPhone 11 pro and driving benz. They know where he is.

But you said the other time that they've put another brain to your head, why using old one again?

5 Likes

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Jacqueline22(f): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
Finnese001:
cheesy
Why are you laughing? Not funny
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by kenneh1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Try to track is phone contact and the last people that call him last ,God Almighty we help you to find him soon
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
scorpiogal:

Amen! Yeah, he was supposed to go to a swift office at that area to make payment for WiFi subscription.

to pay for Internet ? Ah check SARS detention centre around if they haven't declared him AT LARGE

the port Harcourt mechanic was tortured to death and declared AT LARGE.
I pray you find him.

2 Likes

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by iCauseTrouble: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
lekspot01:

But you said the other time that they've put another brain to your head, why using old one again?
Went back to the old brain. My head is not compatible with the new one

2 Likes

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by lekspot01(m): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
Triplefilter:
Probably got lured or something... sad world

In this era of coronavirus? Come and ask how Gpbnzd gulp my money clean and clear..... I can site u. Happy trading

Hello guy.. I'm neither here to waste your time, or mine.
There are lots if misguided people out there concerning forex. Stop losing. Guard your money, while learning..

You're new to forex, you start trading, you will lose it all. Most definitely.

Im a professional forex trader, with experience in all volatility indices, crash and boom and step index.

I will manage your account successfully till you can stand on your feet, believe me, stop losing your money.

If you are ready to start profiting from this very massive market, hit me up and let's work.

Really.. stop wasting your time
Whatsapp
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Nbote(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Go to all d SARS officers u know around
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by lekspot01(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Triplefilter:
Probably got lured or something... sad world

Hello guy.. I'm neither here to waste your time, or mine.
There are lots if misguided people out there concerning forex. Stop losing. Guard your money, while learning..

You're new to forex, you start trading, you will lose it all. Most definitely.

Im a professional forex trader, with experience in all volatility indices, crash and boom and step index.

I will manage your account successfully till you can stand on your feet, believe me, stop losing your money.

If you are ready to start profiting from this very massive market, hit me up and let's work.

Really.. stop wasting your time
Whatsapp

Guy, run away from trading now �.... The fear of coronavirus
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by ziondaughter247: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hypocrites, all of you. If it's a girl now, you will start shouting she went to see her boyfriend. I pray that all of you who talk rubbish about missing people especially girls will go through that trauma. Many of you here are very wicked at heart and have no human sympathy. Some of the comments I read here are sick.

I pray the young man is found hale and hearty. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
He no dey lost...he's probably in one H.K around lagos..

3 Likes

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by josielewa(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
I pray you find him. Check all fsars offices in that locale.
does he move with suspicious people, people of questionable character?
grill his closest friends, i mean it, i hope he is not taken to be initiated..reason i asked question number 2
I pray you find him....
take no 1 and 2 very important. I paray its not a case of kidnapping.
May he be found unscathed...Amen

1 Like

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by barrypro: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
I pray he is found.
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Maybe he is on a boat going to spain from libya.
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by okonyia(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
May God protect him and return him home in Jesus name �.
Also take the picture to Facebook and Instagram and other social media. And let's be hopeful
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Dollabiz: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
it is well
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Paulpak34(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
If there is any bet shop in dat area, 4get it he has used d money to play bet/gamble. Dnt wori he wil still come back weneva he get dat money back. g i
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by xilixr: 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Abi e go bam no survive?
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
So sorry.

May he return home alive and well. Amen.

Check SARS offices.

He may have been kidnapped by the Nigerian Police.
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Offpoint: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
West2019:
the God of chosen that answer prayer will.locate him anywhere is him right now ,brother go nd relax ur brother will.return home
Which one be The God of Choosen again? is there anything like that in the Bible?
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Nathphil(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
Finnese001:
cheesy
meaning
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by DateMynd44(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
gypsey:
Maybe he is on a boat going to spain from libya.
he is not from Edo like your useless Benin sisters
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Lizzydonnah(f): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
May he be found soon.
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Godpikin4real(f): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
May he be found safe and sound and be reunited with his family in peace.
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Americanboy35: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
MAY HE BE FOUND HALE AND HEARTY IN JESUS NAME.......
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Makavelli25: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nawa ooooo
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by jonadaft: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Cavallari:
Since the 7th...
He will be found Hale and hearty in Jesus name... No harm shall befall him.
But what was he doing behind excellence hotel? Or was that where the errand required him to go to?

I do pass the hotel on my way and back from work and it's situated in front of the express way..
How did you know?
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Davash222(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
pocohantas:
When a lady gets missing?
They say check her bfs house.

When it is a man?
Maybe, check SARS cell or Libyan borders.

Cos men hardly sleep in their girlfriends house. You should have known this by now.
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Silencer9319: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hope he is not a gambler, I av a reasons if you ask
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Not to detract from the enormity of the message; but people who are old enough to be sent on errands are old enough to hold phones. Please give phones to your children even if it is Itel keypad plastic phone.

1 Like

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by kingthreat(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
God help him be found. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.