Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) (64902 Views)

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) / Please help Find My Kid Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by BonPatrick(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
He is busy fucking one babe you are here killing your self
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by juwoonn(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
lekspot01:

But you said the other time that they've put another brain to your head, why using old one again?
He has a point bro.
Just the way he put it. If he (a 20 years old boy) has friends using Benz and iPhone 11 pro in this Nigeria, its not a bad idea to interrogate those friends.
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Warmaterial(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Check SARS station, they can pick him up without him breaking any law and suffer him for nothing 'A dead country'

1 Like

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Sunxhub: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Pray to the lord for guidance
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by timibare(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
He's gonna b back by God's grace.....BT sumtin tells me dat homie is enjoying life sumwhere private

1 Like

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by enemyofprogress: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Warmaterial:
Check SARS station, they can pick him up without him breaking any law and suffer him for nothing 'A dead country'

1 Like

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
DateMynd44:
go and sit down my friend
is that all? sad you are not intelligent are you? grin
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by talkingdrivel(m): 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Go to Sars office.....ikeja gra
scorpiogal:

Amen! Yeah, he was supposed to go to a swift office at that area to make payment for WiFi subscription.
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by divineappo(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Cavallari:
Since the 7th...
He will be found Hale and hearty in Jesus name... No harm shall befall him.
But what was he doing behind excellence hotel? Or was that where the errand required him to go to?

I do pass the hotel on my way and back from work and it's situated in front of the express way..
I pass that road often also
How come we have never met?

How are u dear
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by GoddessGia: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Oblongata:
May he be found hale and hearty in Jesus’s name.

A quick one

Was he a drug user?

Does he keep female friends?

Is he in a school or about to enter one?

Has he gone missing before?

I ask all these because he might be somewhere hale and hearty

Years ago we were looking for a neighbor’s son, only to discover 3 weeks later that he went to a friend’s school and stayed there GoddessGia .
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Ofadaman(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
I can't imagine what you'd be going through this moment, I hope he's found soon.. here are some options to consider.

1) Speak to close friends, and school mates around the area. Someone could have seen him around at some point, atleast to know the last person he came in contact with.

2) The police can track his phone number, to see last person he called, his SMS msg(s) etc.

3) Lodging a verified complain on social media admin, or support, they can give you hints on people he last spoke to, (inbox) etc

4) SARS is notorious for picking up (kidnapping) innocent Nigerians ,if there a SARS checkpoint around, you may want to go speak to them.

5) if he has a Bank account, you may want to go to the Bank (with the police) to find out the last time he did a Bank transaction.

6) God forbid, but then you may also want to check the hospitals close by, if he's had an accident he may be recovering or being treated there

7) Last time he was last seen on his social media accounts,

cool is this a common trend,has it happened before, do you have family/friends he often stay with to sleep over?,

9) What are his interests? Maybe he's gone off with the money to pursue one of them etc.

I pray he's found in time, for now, you should chill,pray ,spread the word and keep searching. He'd be found

1 Like

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by luckyslevin: 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Better check if SARS don carry am....awon omo ale people

1 Like

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by DedeNkem: 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
My Lord God Almighty will help you to find this missing man
God will do many wonders in out cities , so people can believe more in his everlasting powers

Your imaginary "lord god" didn't prevent his missing from happening in the first place!!
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by madgoat(m): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Cavallari:
Since the 7th...
He will be found Hale and hearty in Jesus name... No harm shall befall him.
But what was he doing behind excellence hotel? Or was that where the errand required him to go to?

I do pass the hotel on my way and back from work and it's situated in front of the express way..

Most likely he is dead already undecided
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by davillian(m): 12:00am On Mar 18, 2020
Wizzy bad musician
SARS e bad producer....
You already know
You already know.......
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by jaybeeyoh: 7:07am On Mar 18, 2020
Check with SARS
Given that he was supposed to go renew internet sub's,those guyz could hang close to the swift office waiting for every good looking young guyz to harras.
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by TissuePaper: 7:12am On Mar 18, 2020
pocohantas:
When a lady gets missing?
They say check her bfs house.

When it is a man?
Maybe, check SARS cell or Libyan borders.

My heart goes out to his family. I remember someone saying, @a dead child is better than a lost one”. I thought it sounded very stupid, with time I got to understand that statement.

I hope he is found. Reach out to his friends and service providers too.
All this is not necessary, stop allowing your feministic fanatism turn u into a monster

2 Likes

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by pocohantas(f): 8:23am On Mar 18, 2020
TissuePaper:
All this is not necessary, stop allowing your feministic fanatism turn u into a monster

Dude, I am not responsible for your sensitivity. You should snap out of that first, okay?

Feministic indeed. Easy way out for retàrds.

Do have a nice day.
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2020
May he be found hale and hearty, Amen.

Have you contacted that crazy task force detention centre at Oshodi (Bolade Bus stop, opposite that Mammi market).
That's where they take most of the raided youths to when they do their stupid raids, from thence to Badagry Prisons.

I have a true experience with a Relative.
What a messed up country
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by TissuePaper: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Dude, I am not responsible for your sensitivity. You should snap out of that first, okay?

Feministic indeed. Easy way out for retàrds.

Do have a nice day.
well whatever helps you sleep at night, I have said my peace smiley
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by pocohantas(f): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2020
TissuePaper:
well whatever helps you sleep at night, I have said my peace smiley

TissuePaper:

The day we men realize that all women have a tendency to be hoes is the day all this madness in relationships will stop.

But you typed this comment and it wasn’t menistic? C’mon take your hypocritical sensitive prick off my mentions.

Always crying, “we can’t take this, you are a feminist.” grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Newmans: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2020
My dear as this your brother face be, if he is not in SARS office, he must have cross Sahara desert by now. Good luck I know you will hear from him soon.
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

Amen!
Do you mind if I send the pictures you posted to some police formations. I know some people who should be able to help
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by scorpiogal(f): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Shibaraba:

Do you mind if I send the pictures you posted to some police formations. I know some people who should be able to help

Thanks man... we’ve seen him.

1 Like

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

Thank Jesus. Update the thread please.
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

Great news! Was he kidnapped? Kindly update the thread please.
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by DateMynd44(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
madgoat:

Most likely he is dead already undecided
idiot he's been found.
Oponu
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by YorubaKinging: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
He has done it again

YorubaKinging:
My Lord God Almighty will help you to find this missing man
God will do many wonders in out cities , so people can believe more in his everlasting powers
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Shibaraba:

you should be bothered about where your next meal will come from and not this issue. Fix your penury before offering to help.
Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by Godsbaby95(f): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Wow thank God!!! Please share story of how he was found so others can learn from it. We need to have more information with situation of the country these days. Remain blessed
scorpiogal:

Re: Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) by DateMynd44(m): 11:01pm On May 04, 2020
scorpiogal:

Not posting for someone else... he’s my bro.
okay dear. Glad God protected him and kept him safe.
Can I call? Just wanna check up on u and ur brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.