Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display (5202 Views)

"Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display by realuz: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2020
a very beautiful busty lady shared this photos of her showing her endowment and She asked if guys still like ass over boobs after she uploaded this photos of her showing off her boobs, and comment are funny,

SEE ALL HER SEXY PHOTOS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/are-you-still-backside-lover-or-are-you.html

1 Like

Re: Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display by proclinician: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2020
Oly mary epp us oo
Re: Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display by horlaxymoney(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Asin ehn... Load
Re: Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display by FiremanP(m): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
I'm confused ooo!! grin grin grin
Re: Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
New form of office to catçh dull men of brute.
Now as you have seen it,be sure that tons of men who are also visually inclined may have even started reacting by sending her dms....so ask yourself,what you want with a public thing?
Re: Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display by Scot1255: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
The poo hole forever

1 Like

Re: Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display by Deicide: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Moralgladiator:
New form of office to catçh dull men of brute.
You have said it all, men should wake up and start using their sense its all FAT.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display by Casham: 1:05pm On May 04, 2021
I will always be an ass guy. Big boobs disgust me. I love her skin though.
Re: Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display by paulolee(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2021
ass is bea n i refused to b confused..
Re: Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display by BuharFulani: 2:32pm On May 04, 2021
I'm a small boob big ass kinda guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display by folabayo(f): 4:01pm On May 04, 2021
Wahala for who no like boobs cheesy
Food for my Yoruba brothers.
Re: Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display by BENRAZY(m): 7:35pm On May 04, 2021
Vagina b forming with her fallen nations
Re: Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display by Truthabulabula(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2021
Shit
What the fûck!!!!!

shocked
Re: Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display by Digableplanets6(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2021
My love for ass ehn
Re: Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2021
Ok I'm confused
Re: Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display by fati2001(m): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2021
arsenal fan for life

(1) (Reply)

When You're Bored, Watch This — To Be Deleted Soon. / You Have Seen Many Things, You're Yet To See This Kind Of Baby Shower - Picture / The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.