Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

How Do I Prepare My Site For Adsense? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Prepare My Site For Adsense? (820 Views)

How Can I Get Thousands Of Views To My Site In A Day / Bloggers Pls Its Hitleap Realiable For Adsense? / Lease Help Me Review My Blog Before I Apply For Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Prepare My Site For Adsense? by ProGSM(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hi friends,

Can someone share with all the necessary things I need to do to prepare my site for google adsense.

I am trying to buy adsense account and want to ensure that my site is ready for that.

Thank you.
Re: How Do I Prepare My Site For Adsense? by ProGSM(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2020
Is there no one here to help me out?
Re: How Do I Prepare My Site For Adsense? by AllyPolly: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2020
Hi,

1. Ensure ur website have about us, contact us, privacy policy pages/cookie policy

2. Ensure you don't use images that are copyrighted on ur website.

3. Ensure you u apply with a custom domain name. (U have a better chance with this)

4. Have at least 10-20 unique posts on your website.

5. Avoid use to distracting animations on your website.

6. Ensure you remove all other advertising platforms on your website before applying (you can add them back after getting approved).

7. Make sure you site is at least 6 months old.

8. Ensure you website is indexed on Google before applying.

9. You stand a higher chance of getting approved if you apply with a custom email address. E.g admin@domainname.com

10. Goodluck - you need it

Check my signature for free business listing cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Prepare My Site For Adsense? by CuriousX: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
AllyPolly:
Hi,

1. Ensure ur website have about us, contact us, privacy policy pages/cookie policy

2. Ensure you don't use images that are copyrighted on ur website.

3. Ensure you u apply with a custom domain name. (U have a better chance with this)

4. Have at least 10-20 unique posts on your website.

5. Avoid use to distracting animations on your website.

6. Ensure you remove all other advertising platforms on your website before applying (you can add them back after getting approved).

7. Make sure you site is at least 6 months old.

8. Ensure you website is indexed on Google before applying.

9. You stand a higher chance of getting approved if you apply with a custom email address. E.g admin@domainname.com

10. Goodluck - you need it

Check my signature for free business listing cool

I have not seen anybody who apply for adsense with an email that is jot gmail.com, Is that possible?
Re: How Do I Prepare My Site For Adsense? by FatTechGuy: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
What if your application was rejected, can you reapply?
Re: How Do I Prepare My Site For Adsense? by Jovialportal0: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hello fellows!

Please i created a new adsense account in 2016 and applied for a domain(jovialportal..com) but was not approved, can i stil use acc to apply a diff domain? will there be any issue?
Re: How Do I Prepare My Site For Adsense? by dollarsignbloga(f): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
CuriousX:

I have not seen anybody who apply for adsense with an email that is jot gmail.com, Is that possible?
This is not clear sir! Care to explain?
Re: How Do I Prepare My Site For Adsense? by bedfordng(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
buying AdSense without a domain attached to it will still be a waste because your new site will have to undergo another approval process to be fully active.

any site you add to the AdSense account will be provisioned for approval process. so no need.

my advice would be to publish non plagiarized contents for some months , especially technology post. then you apply.

I can give you access to one of my platform where I store 95% percent fresh contents non plagiarized technology news articles if you want. with this, you can just login to the platform, fresh contents will be there waiting for you.
Re: How Do I Prepare My Site For Adsense? by Donmoscojaja(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
bedfordng:
buying AdSense without a domain attached to it will still be a waste because your new site will have to undergo another approval process to be fully active.

any site you add to the AdSense account will be provisioned for approval process. so no need.

my advice would be to publish non plagiarized contents for some months , especially technology post. then you apply.

I can give you access to one of my platform where I store 95% percent fresh contents non plagiarized technology news articles if you want. with this, you can just login to the platform, fresh contents will be there waiting for you.

give me access
Re: How Do I Prepare My Site For Adsense? by ProGSM(m): 11:36pm On May 01, 2020
I did all those listed above and still no approval.
Re: How Do I Prepare My Site For Adsense? by Houstonmon: 5:55pm On May 02, 2020
Hoa

(1) (Reply)

Site Review / Big Problem With Adsense Codes / Lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.