Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

IOM Calls Out Tacha For Using Their Lab Coat Without Their Permission - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IOM Calls Out Tacha For Using Their Lab Coat Without Their Permission (3549 Views)

BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' / Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) / "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IOM Calls Out Tacha For Using Their Lab Coat Without Their Permission by nairafame2: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
"Using an IOM uniform or visibility without its permission or impersonating IOM staff is illegal" (International Organization) Iomnigeria warns Tacha.

See Their Post Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/iom-calls-out-tacha-for-using-their-lab.html

Re: IOM Calls Out Tacha For Using Their Lab Coat Without Their Permission by Froshloaded: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Tacha wink kiss

1 Like

Re: IOM Calls Out Tacha For Using Their Lab Coat Without Their Permission by cRobo: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
She should pay dearly for it

I won't say a word

2 Likes

Re: IOM Calls Out Tacha For Using Their Lab Coat Without Their Permission by jayson87: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
See where clout chasing led you too

3 Likes

Re: IOM Calls Out Tacha For Using Their Lab Coat Without Their Permission by ATTemi: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
She wants us 2 believe she’s an ambassador...lie lie!

2 Likes

Re: IOM Calls Out Tacha For Using Their Lab Coat Without Their Permission by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
ATTemi:
She wants us 2 believe she’s an ambassador...lie lie!

You mean am?
Re: IOM Calls Out Tacha For Using Their Lab Coat Without Their Permission by Merciful77: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
All her craziness for bbn nor reach am yet still dey carry am Waka up and down.
Re: IOM Calls Out Tacha For Using Their Lab Coat Without Their Permission by Sweetpink: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
jayson87:
See where clout chasing led you too
You again?

Re: IOM Calls Out Tacha For Using Their Lab Coat Without Their Permission by jayson87: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sweetpink:

You again?

Like i said Egungun be careful. Know who your mate be

1 Like

Re: IOM Calls Out Tacha For Using Their Lab Coat Without Their Permission by Sapphire86(f): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
This is just the work of her haters... Tacha NEVER said she was an ambassador... So if I wear a Nike shirt in my IG picture, does that mean I'm misleading the public?

Since when did wearing a branded item become misrepresentation She never tagged them neither did she do an IOM shoot, she was shooting for different professions so the organization should take several seats back... They could have politely asked her via DM to take down the picture because they weren't comfortable with her using their coat but Tacha never misrepresented that she was signed to the organization

I may not agree with some of her stunts but on this, make dem fall back

1 Like

Re: IOM Calls Out Tacha For Using Their Lab Coat Without Their Permission by Raymeskey: 12:47am On Mar 18, 2020
Sapphire86:
This is just the work of her haters... Tacha NEVER said she was an ambassador... So if I wear a Nike shirt in my IG picture, does that mean I'm misleading the public?

Since when did wearing a branded item become misrepresentation She never tagged them neither did she do an IOM shoot, she was shooting for different professions so the organization should take several seats back... They could have politely asked her via DM to take down the picture because they weren't comfortable with her using their coat but Tacha never misrepresented that she was signed to the organization

I may not agree with some of her stunts but on this, make dem fall back

Mam do you realize that what she's wearing is a Lab coat? and not just a Lab coat an organization lab coat that ought to be worn by their staff when on duty. Moreover Lab coat is not to be worn outside lab or when not carrying out anything related to laboratory analysis or diagnosis. It is not for fashion. It is barbaric to wear lab coat outside lad or walking round the campus like our Science/medical students in Uni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IOM Calls Out Tacha For Using Their Lab Coat Without Their Permission by Sapphire86(f): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2020
Raymeskey:

Mam do you realize that what she's wearing is a Lab coat? and not just a Lab coat an organization lab coat that ought to be worn by their staff when on duty. Moreover Lab coat is not to be worn outside lab or when not carrying out anything related to laboratory analysis or diagnosis. It is not for fashion. It is barbaric to wear lab coat outside lad or walking round the campus like our Science/medical students in Uni.

The way they put the disclaimer was done with spite as though Tacha said she was signed... The question should be how did Tacha get the lab coat? They could have simply reached out to her via DM simple and short... The truth is that photo shoot was not done to mislead the public about any ambassadorial deal and even you know it!
Re: IOM Calls Out Tacha For Using Their Lab Coat Without Their Permission by Raymeskey: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sapphire86:

The way they put the disclaimer was done with spite as though Tacha said she was signed... The question should be how did Tacha get the lab coat? They could have simply reached out to her via DM simple and short... The truth is that photo shoot was not done to mislead the public about any ambassadorial deal and even you know it!
Yeah I do
But you know our fellow Nigerians take celebrity as saint and wealthy people, so what ever they see with them they jump into conclusion by tagging such person to that thing with what so ever claim they like. This is what brought the issue between wizkid and aunty Linda. Wizkid posted a picture of him in front of a house, it was claimed he bought the house by bloggers and he was later serve quit notice from this same house in which Linda wrote something wizkid didn't like about it.
We are the one causing problems for these guys, we take them as if they are angels, as if they have everything.
And as for Tasha why would she use Organization trademark lab coat without their concept, is she advertising for them? if she don't have ulterior motive.

If they really want to reach out to her it can be through court. So they just decided to use that medium in which I wouldn't blame them. She made it public they also did.

(1) (Reply)

[photos] John Legend And Wife Are Just Drunk In Love,a Real Celeb Marriage!!! / Is Maheeda Changed? She Posted Stunning, Beautiful, Decent Photos (see) / Lord Have Mercy On The Poor See What This Man Did In A Lagos Club Omg!!!! Faints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.