Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor (46093 Views)

Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri / Nengi Meets Gloria Diri, Bayelsa First Lady / Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by DeleTaller: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
wwwihy:
President @MBuhari receives in audience Bayelsa State Governor H.E. Duoye Diri this afternoon at the State House, Abuja-BA

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1239906055494291456

When you meet your hero for the first time u don't wanna Miss the hand shake regardless of the virus �

Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Don't cut deal with fulani terrorist in Aso Rock to attack innocent Indigenous People of the land o.

Don't bring fulani virus here o.
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by guy222: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Diri, be becareful with that man make he no infect you with his cluelessness.

Diri get sense befor? Even you wey na chairman of mumunism still get sense pass Diri.
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by Iceberg3: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
daddytime:

Baba go do well for night of a million laffs oh.

The stage for baba performance na Nigeria, the citizens na him audience

Shut up, thank you
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by whemmytopsy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
prekumohtim:

When you are the boss, everyone around you laughs even at your stupid jokes. Your boys just have to laugh with you whether your jokes are funny or not.
You are right sir, but in buhari's case, it's not only that they laugh, they usually laugh so hard... Suggesting he's the funny type... Though I'm not a fan of any politician.
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by Kingmoney7: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
whemmytopsy:
I don't know if people have noticed that is like buhari is a clown, often times, he makes people around him laugh so hard. I guess he cracks joke alot.
buhari has a great sense of humour
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by kevotek1000(m): 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
whemmytopsy:
I don't know if people have noticed that is like buhari is a clown, often times, he makes people around him laugh so hard. I guess he cracks joke alot.

You're right... That's how he is making joke with everything... Clueless clown of a president, making jokes of the political affairs of the country.
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by Femijohn198: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
buhari has stop to travel because of coronavirus,who want die
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by Dollabiz: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
it is well
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by ikdaddy01(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Did he bring his own photos too...of inauguration to
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by ada9ja(f): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Be reason for once in ur lifetime
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by iamDrRhymes(m): 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
whemmytopsy:

Exactly, someone that met with President Buhari said the same. He even went ahead to say that Buhari is totally different from what people perceive him to be.
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by Sweeetheart(m): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
NaijaRoyalty:

[/s]

it's now official that you people from that rising or sun rising whatever is rising in you people brain I can't fathom, you're generally sick in the head

infect him with cluelessness? someone that abandoned the cars his predecessor, I mean his godfather used to spend billions of naira on cars at his first week of resumption is not sick and clueless?

you mumu supported Fayose's stooge to win, supported Dickson's stooge but cry like a mad dog on godfatherism of Edo and Lagos

you're all generally mad for this una stinking hypocrisy
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by vioment: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
If not for corona, this guy for dun dey parole for everywhere but Africa.
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by AlexisTexas: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
AlexisTexas:
Wetin dey always make dem laff like obote whenever dem dey with Bubu, na complex abi baba go give Basket mouth run for him money.

Baba go do well for night of a million laffs oh.

The stage for baba performance na Nigeria, the citizens na him audience
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by lagdmark(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Citytrend:
You imagine their conversation
Both are laughing at the former Deputy governorship candidate of APC Bayelsa state Biobarakuma.
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:
How many years does this man still habe as President, I can't wait for him to get out of that office
3years or 7 Years if decides to go for third term by amending constitution.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by bizhop01: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
The man is not afraid of buhari body odor
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Baba Not aware
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by Theoarhics: 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Very hard to predict this our president. He will laugh with everyone including his enemies.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by mastermaestro(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
whemmytopsy:

That may be his brightest side. Please let's not take it from him. grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by bantex4uu(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
D governr that will soon decamp to APC.....

2023 TINUBU will be at also rock
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by niyioladepo756(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2020
There's nothing new in that or special, naa today that one don dey happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Revokes Ize-Iyamu's Right Of Occupancy On Property (Photo) / Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Why Innoson Motors Is Being Punished By EFCC"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.