Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided (48737 Views)

2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by Indispensable85(m): 12:23am On Mar 18, 2020
sweetjohn:
You are more food.lish than you think. Osho will never be allowed to mingle in their primary and on the election period the fool will be denied access. Obaseke is not Ambode. Got that inside your maggot brain. Nitwits

Nitwit! you know nothing obviously. Even the procedure of conducting primaries you don't know. Tueeeh.....your spelling are terrible! Illiterate fool.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by Obakoolex(m): 12:31am On Mar 18, 2020
If you know some crazy bargaining that has happened upstairs you'll be flabbergasted cool
Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by KikiMinaj: 12:49am On Mar 18, 2020
Citytrend:
Were you expecting a full grown man to tell you his mother is a bad cook?

Of course he told you what you needed to hear

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info KikiMinaj to Chat me up
Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by Correcto: 12:58am On Mar 18, 2020
Pain ke you are funny. What is your benefits supporting them?
Indispensable85:

E can pain......kikikikiki........u go dey ok las las.
Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by Correcto: 1:03am On Mar 18, 2020
Principal ke, but wait for you to mention principal means you are currently in the University because you will definitely love to mention the level you recently passed. Obviously this a faceless platform. You know what? Recite everything you said to you lecturers in school, and recite all you wrote to your dad. Evidenced by the exaggeration in comment, I see your stupidity easily. [quote author=Indispensable85 post=87534523][/quote]
Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by Excuzeme: 1:11am On Mar 18, 2020
voltron14:
See how Ipob are crying.

Infact, these shameless people were all over the place yesterday, telling us that one nonentity called "Gaidaom" or whatever, is the Acting Chairman!

We educated these LiePob kids that the judgement of the Court of Appeal superceeds that of any High Court and the the Judgement of the High Court is null and void!

Then these children of hate said "let us see if the Police will allow him into the APC Secretariat".
We told them that Osho-Baba is 'No Shaking" and is the APC chairman sine die.

But their anger and hatred for anything that associates with "Yoruba", has consumed their mental faculty!
We told them that Yorubas are not just "sophisticated" for nothing (that statement dey pain these Igbos, like mad grin grin ).

As usual, when they lose woefully, they change their tune and start singing the Blues.
Ipob Piglets should learn, learn from their Yoruba Masters, on how Politics is played, if they ever want to become significant, in Nigeria or Biafra.
The only way an Igbo person will EVER become President of Nigeria, is if they align with the South West because only Yorubas can help them.

Their case with the Northerners is CAST, go and read what the AREWA scribe said about Igbos and their quest to produce a President in the last fifty five years. undecided undecided

I know they dont listen to wisdom, they woudl rather go and beg their Slave masters in the North, for Vice President.

Congratulations to our indefatigable Chairman of APC, Sir Oshiomole, small sized man with Big Engine!
As for Obaseki, we are already organising his valedictory party because how he will make Oshiomole give him that Second Term ticket, with all the evil he has done for Oshiomole, will be the Eight wonder of the world.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by Ratello: 2:11am On Mar 18, 2020
Excuzeme:

Infact, these shameless people were all over the place yesterday, telling us that one nonentity called "Gaidaom" or whatever, is the Acting Chairman!

We educated these LiePob kids that the judgement of the Court of Appeal superceeds that of any High Court and the the Judgement of the High Court is null and void!

Then these children of hate said "let us see if the Police will allow him into the APC Secretariat".
We told them that Osho-Baba is 'No Shaking" and is the APC chairman sine die.

But their anger and hatred for anything that associates with "Yoruba", has consumed their mental faculty!
We told them that Yorubas are not just "sophisticated" for nothing (that statement dey pain these Igbos, like mad grin grin ).

As usual, when they lose woefully, they change their tune and start singing the Blues.
Ipob Piglets should learn, learn from their Yoruba Masters, on how Politics is played, if they ever want to become significant, in Nigeria or Biafra.
The only way an Igbo person will EVER become President of Nigeria, is if they align with the South West because only Yorubas can help them.

Their case with the Northerners is CAST, go and read what the AREWA scribe said about Igbos and their quest to produce a President in the last fifty five years. undecided undecided

I know they dont listen to wisdom, they woudl rather go and beg their Slave masters in the North, for Vice President.

Congratulations to our indefatigable Chairman of APC, Sir Oshiomole, small sized man with Big Engine!
As for Obaseki, we are already organising his valedictory party because how he will make Oshiomole give him that Second Term ticket, with all the evil he has done for Oshiomole, will be the Eight wonder of the world.
grin grin

You need serious help but unfortunately you don't even know it.
Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by Indispensable85(m): 2:53am On Mar 18, 2020
Correcto:
Principal ke, but wait for you to mention principal means you are currently in the University because you will definitely love to mention the level you recently passed. Obviously this a faceless platform. You know what? Recite everything you said to you lecturers in school, and recite all you wrote to your dad. Evidenced by the exaggeration in comment, I see your stupidity easily.

You can't even understand simple English. You don't even know what a principal means.
Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by Indispensable85(m): 2:55am On Mar 18, 2020
Correcto:
Principal ke, but wait for you to mention principal means you are currently in the University because you will definitely love to mention the level you recently passed. Obviously this a faceless platform. You know what? Recite everything you said to you lecturers in school, and recite all you wrote to your dad. Evidenced by the exaggeration in comment, I see your stupidity easily.

U too dull.
Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by Correcto: 5:46am On Mar 18, 2020
I came down to your level to see if I could understand you. The meaning you probably have in mind is higher than based on your previous comment. Now I wondering why sound reasonable and stupid
Indispensable85:

You can't even understand simple English. You don't even know what a principal means.
Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by Correcto: 5:50am On Mar 18, 2020
The fluctuation of your stupidity can kill an errection.
Indispensable85:

U too dull.
Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by Oswardnat: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2020
Oshiomhole humbled, says I’ve learnt my lessons

National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole was Tuesday remorseful after months of crisis that bedevilled his leadership of the party.

Following the Court of Appeal judgement which, Monday, set aside the lower court’s ruling asking him to step aside as the party chair, the visibly humble Oshiomhole resumed office Tuesday, saying God permitted the crisis that recently rocked the party.  

Oshiomhole, who presided over the first National Working Committee (NWC) meeting after a long time, said all the party leaders, including him, ought to have learnt from the recent crisis.

But conspicuously missing at the meeting were deputy national chairman (North), Senator Shuaibu Lawan and the recently announced National Secretary, Architect Waziri Bulama.
https://blueprint.ng/oshiomhole-humbled-says-ive-learnt-my-lessons/

Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by kenechukwuori(m): 8:54am On Mar 18, 2020
Oshio baba you are a strong man oo
Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by anonimi: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:
Lol. Obaseki is winning his second tenure. Osho knows better now

Has Obaseki begged the A-Looter comrade in the way that Fashola begged Thiefnuibu for his second term in 2011

Sermwell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw43BVPasDM

Where is the 'human face' in governance?

Woke up with strength and vigour this morning and was up to face today with all hopes and aspirations but was sad & almost started crying after watching this video.

I've been an advocate of leaders been strong at all time with will power to carry out leadership responsibilities. And that emotional leaders don't go far but certainly not this way.

In leadership and governance, there's a place for 'Human face' no matter the circumstances. Widows to the best of my knowledge are integral part of our society and if we don't apply human face when dealing with them, am afraid we are far from getting there as a people.

Two wrongs indeed can never make things right and as such, can't fathom why the Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams A. O. will treat this widow like this and even tell her to go and die when she's struggling to provide food for her family. I think it would've been far better to make her pay a fine for her wrong doing than this humiliation.

The agony of the poor in our society......

http://saharareporters.com/video/video-unkindest-cut-all-governor-adams-oshiomholes-mean-words-poor-widow/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by Indispensable85(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Correcto:
I came down to your level to see if I could understand you. The meaning you probably have in mind is higher than based on your previous comment. Now I wondering why sound reasonable and stupid

Too many kids on nairaland. Empty heads everywhere. Go and read your books, your write up clearly tells your current level of education.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by Indispensable85(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Correcto:
The fluctuation of your stupidity can kill an errection.

It's easy to know you're just another kid roaming around the cyber space.
I feel your pains. cry me a river, osho remains your national chair.
Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by itsene: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Indispensable85:

Why is this foolish neophyte exposing his ignorance in the cyber space? From what you wrote,you obviously have an empty head.Is it inec Edo that conducts primaries for political parties?You're a big fool! You don't know anything at all and your likes are too many here.
Too many.
Re: Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided by Indispensable85(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
itsene:

Too many.

Na dem full here,my guy. Very dull and ignorant people and they argue the most,insulting people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags / Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members / MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.