Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Investment Partnership Will Earn You 1.8million - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Investment Partnership Will Earn You 1.8million (858 Views)

I Won 4.8Million From 1xbet But They Are Yet To Credit My Account / Get Access To Shopify Ecommerce Courses That Will Earn You $500 Monthly. / How To Start A Business That Will Earn You Passive Income Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Investment Partnership Will Earn You 1.8million by diksa: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hello to you all,
I earlier ran a successful fundraising campaign in which I raised over N3m for a cause. Currently am having two fundraising projects in progress and need some investors for partnership. You will invest N200,000 to sponsor the projects campaign and I will generate for you N1,800,000 to start or expand your business through the same process. Will detail you via group member discussion but first provide your WhatsApp number in your reply.

Requirements:
1. You will invest N200,000 as a member.
2. You must have your business existing or planning to start even if small.
3. You will join the group WhatsApp for the business journey.
4. You will introduce yourself as you join the WhatsApp group.
5. The bank account you paid from will be the same bank account to receive your fund.
Re: My Investment Partnership Will Earn You 1.8million by Okeytus(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2020
interested if genuine
Re: My Investment Partnership Will Earn You 1.8million by diksa: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Okeytus:
interested if genuine
This is far from scam, provide your WhatsApp number to detail you pls.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start Earning Money Weekly, Check These Site Out / Earn $1-$100 Daily By Viewing Ads On Instagram / Tron Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.