Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:21 PM

If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In (1658 Views)

Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days / How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More / Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by XVIER(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
If you are in kaduna and you are interested in smile unlimited browsing which cost 24,000 naira, note no throttle, no fair policy, and its 6mb/s. I only need 5 people in contributing and then rotate the SIM among ourselves. Pls only for serious minded heavy downloader people in kaduna. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by Aboks(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2020
Wer in kaduna are you so we can meet
Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by XVIER(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Aboks:
Wer in kaduna are you so we can meet
I'm base Sabon Tasha, you?
Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by GrandMufti: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
XVIER:
If you are in kaduna and you are interested in smile unlimited browsing which cost 24,000 naira, note no throttle, no fair policy, and its 6mb/s. I only need 5 people in contributing and then rotate the SIM among ourselves. Pls only for serious minded heavy downloader people in kaduna. Thanks

1 Share

Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by XVIER(m): 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
GrandMufti:

bro just economizing grin
Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by GrandMufti: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
XVIER:
bro just economizing grin

Na so
Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by Themaths(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
OP, remember it's 6mb/s not 6MB/s. What I'm trying to say in essence is that, it might not be as fast as you think. Goodluck
Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by Aboks(m): 6:32am On Mar 19, 2020
XVIER:
I'm base Sabon Tasha, you?

Zaria
Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by Adam00(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2020
So smile network dey work in kaduna wow! What about kano?
Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by OneKinGuy(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2020
Themaths:
OP, remember it's 6mb/s not 6MB/s. What I'm trying to say in essence is that, it might not be as fast as you think. Goodluck
Exactly. Smile just wanna rip off people.
Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by XVIER(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2020
Aboks:

Zaria
that's far
Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by XVIER(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2020
Themaths:
this shows you are not even a tech guy, wish you can relate both.
Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by XVIER(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2020
OneKinGuy:

Exactly. Smile just wanna rip off people.
you also believe what he said?
Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by Themaths(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
XVIER:
this shows you are not even a tech guy, wish you can relate both.
Lol...I wasn't trying to sound smart or like a 'Tech Guy', just wanted to draw people's attention that they were different.

A little googling should tell you they are different. Peace!
Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by OneKinGuy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
XVIER:
you also believe what he said?
Here you go. Educate yourself
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=mbps+and+mb%2Fs&iie=1

Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by Uc7mille7: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
ITS SMILE NETWORK IN ZARIA?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by XVIER(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Themaths:

Lol...I wasn't trying to sound smart or like a 'Tech Guy', just wanted to draw people's attention that they were different.

A little googling should tell you they are different. Peace!
pls next time educate yourself.... Hope you know the difference now.

Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by XVIER(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
OneKinGuy:

Here you go. Educate yourself
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=mbps+and+mb%2Fs&iie=1
check the screenshot up. You should be the one to educate yourself... You need to see smile speed. You can drop your number for a WhatsApp video of my smile speed.
Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by XVIER(m): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
Uc7mille7:
ITS SMILE NETWORK IN ZARIA?
I don't know. But it's here in kaduna
Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by Themaths(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
XVIER:
pls next time educate yourself.... Hope you know the difference now.
Lol...this guy funny, so, what exactly is your point now? And what have I been trying to say?
Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by XVIER(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
Themaths:

Lol...this guy funny, so, what exactly is your point now? And what have I been trying to say?
it's a simple stuff read and understand
Re: If You Are Base In Kaduna And Use Smile Network Come In by Mattjnr(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2021
XVIER:
Am In Kakuri

(1) (Reply)

The Gionee S12 Is Here, But Should You Care? / Any Fairly Used Phone For 20k - 25k? / Samsung Galaxy S8+ For Sale At Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.