Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours (43422 Views)

Chapter 1 Summary Of Sweet Sixteen For JAMB 2020 UTME / Possible Questions From JAMB 2020 Sweet Sixteen Novel / Download Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi JAMB 2020 [Compulsory English Novel] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Ogataxi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
Riele wetin u score

Seunmohmoh nko

Makavelli nko

Slawormir Dammnnnn Niggarrr omo ale wetin u score

Froshloaded wetin u score. U no fit score pass 98

Ehn Ehn who again sef?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Sheriman(m): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Congratulations to jambites!! Anyways who knows if Facebook Adbreaks is now Eligible in Nigeria??
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by yesloaded: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Basit46:
sometimes i think whether i should go and do jamb again

I am still in school (300 level)

I am scared of not finding job

Biochemistry

Any advice?

Biochemistry no be moinmoin course but this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by DenreleDave(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

You wetin you score?.....
If you reach 35 make I bend
I am a graduated grin
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by govomotors: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Jamb have pull down the result site due to errors in the published results.

The results already viewed and printed before now may likely not be valid again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Nightking04(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
It seems like the link is down. I can't check mine
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Davash222(m): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
Riele wetin u score

Seunmohmoh nko

Makavelli nko

Ehn Ehn who again sef?

Nobody shud ask mine, I am a graduated association member grin
You forgot Michellekabod2

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by erjo: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
What are the steps to check?
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Deltagate: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
emmyw:
JAMB has enabled the portal for candidates who took part in the 2020 UTME to check their results. If you have taken part in the 2020 UTME, you can proceed to check your results. We believe the results are released 2 to 3 days after the exams. So we advise all candidates to check their results 2 to 3 days after their exams. We have provided details for candidates to check their results online. See details below;

How To Check JAMB 2020 UTME Result

JAMB 2020 UTME Result - See How To Check Yours (Online and Via SMS)
1. Candidates are to visit: https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting2/CheckUTMEResults

2. Enter your JAMB registration number or Email into the space provided,

3. Click on "Check My Result".

Your result will be made available to you. You can then screenshot it, and come back here on Myschool.ng to share your testimony. If you do not see your result, ensure you check back as the results may be uploaded in batches.

OR

How To Check JAMB Result Via SMS

Using Your Registered Mobile Number send "RESULT" as sms to "55019"
Wait for 10 - 30 Minutes
Your 2020 UTME Score will be delivered to your phone via Text Message.
NOTE: SMS cost N50 charge,

Like we pointed out earlier, candidates yet to take the exams should check for their results two or three days after the exams.

Goodluck!

Source: https://www.ngschoolz.net/jamb-utme-cbt-result/

why did you blur the reg number? I can see it regardless

Do you want me to prove myself?
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Every other institutions are postponing their activities, but this corrupt jamb is still operating amist coronavirus.

Jamb is yet to produce a single student that can give the zoo 24/7 hours electricity.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Starkid3010(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
emmyw:
JAMB has enabled the portal for candidates who took part in the 2020 UTME to check their results. If you have taken part in the 2020 UTME, you can proceed to check your results. We believe the results are released 2 to 3 days after the exams. So we advise all candidates to check their results 2 to 3 days after their exams. We have provided details for candidates to check their results online. See details below;

How To Check JAMB 2020 UTME Result

JAMB 2020 UTME Result - See How To Check Yours (Online and Via SMS)
1. Candidates are to visit: https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting2/CheckUTMEResults

2. Enter your JAMB registration number or Email into the space provided,

3. Click on "Check My Result".

Your result will be made available to you. You can then screenshot it, and come back here on Myschool.ng to share your testimony. If you do not see your result, ensure you check back as the results may be uploaded in batches.

OR

How To Check JAMB Result Via SMS

Using Your Registered Mobile Number send "RESULT" as sms to "55019"
Wait for 10 - 30 Minutes
Your 2020 UTME Score will be delivered to your phone via Text Message.
NOTE: SMS cost N50 charge,

Like we pointed out earlier, candidates yet to take the exams should check for their results two or three days after the exams.

Goodluck!

Source: https://www.ngschoolz.net/jamb-utme-cbt-result/

that 377 is scam
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Chatbot1234: 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kokaine:
Chai

These kids won't understand what we went through shaaa

Those days when you will wait for jamb result for months with your heart beating. And eventually when its out you will be waiting for network

why should they experience what you went through ? you dont want the country to move forward?
pele o ancient of days.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Pacesetter123(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
Riele wetin u score

Seunmohmoh nko

Makavelli nko

Ehn Ehn who again sef?

biGDhAp, guy with big prick grin

Nobody shud ask mine, I am a graduated association member grin
kikikikikikikiiiii

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Prechgold1180(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
This one that rema fireboy joeboy lyta crayon
Have been on the low
Is like dey v checked their jamb result
I know say rema go fail
Because he miss fasting n prayer because of Yash
I know say he go miss exam because of something wey I Nur Sabi spell
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Kokaine(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
Chatbot1234:

why should they experience what you went through ? you dont want the country to move forward?
pele o ancient of days.
I never said they should experience it.
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Inkling(f): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Basit46:

Biochemistry

Any advice?

Take entrepreneurship serious. Seize any opportunity that will come your way from this moment to your service year.

Truly no job anywhere, private companies are practically enslaving graduates but if you take things serious from this moment, things we workout for good.

Start selling something. In fact, anything from jewelries to underwear forget about the small profit. During your service year be every where don't take no for answer and don't look down on anything.

If you can do these things goddess of luck will smile on you.

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by ManyThanks: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Basit46:

Biochemistry

Any advice?
start reading books on entrepreneurship and prepare yourself for the real world.... its no longer about certificate but sabificate.....learn skills and business strategies/ideas
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by donly1BET9ja: 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
GREEN LAND
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by vickydevoka(m): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Basit46:

Biochemistry

Any advice?
Find hand work Sharp Sharp. Or u end up being a teacher if ur father doesn't have money
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Just checked mine eng 42 lit eng 40 govt 51 commerce 46... Na to reapply to aboki university and hope they give me admission o
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Gbenguzy: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yohh:
Is this the same JAMB we wrote, who dared score 377 in UME?
UME is indeed different from UTME.
U rarely saw anybody score above 300 in UME.
It's good we are advancing..
Bro I swear u have a point gone at the days when just 80 students scored above 250 in jamb

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by ulessonedu(f): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
Once upon a time, it will take weeks/months to get the results, technology has come to make our lives better.

Still on the benefit of Technology, permit me to introduce uLesson App...

uLesson App is a great way to achieve superior academic results in Math, Phys, Chem & Bio in classes SS1-SS3 or in preparation for WAEC, JAMB & NECO exams. It is the best thing you can gift any child in Senior Secondary School.

For enquiries and to schedule a uLesson demo, Call/WhatsApp Jummy 07019934629

Introducing Ulesson - No Data Cost!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXR_trQc7PU
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Gbenguzy: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
Deltagate:
why did you blur the reg number? I can see it regardless

Do you want me to prove myself?
that one no concern us na if u prove yourself who u help
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Basit46:

Biochemistry

Any advice?
You will succeed only if you drop this messed up mentality and start visualizing what you want from this life.

In all honesty, I pray you find what you wish for.
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by emmyw(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
AFOLSNETWORKS:
This is what that link is showing
You Can Use The Other Method.... Or Use PC To Access The Link
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Benjamin08: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
For those checking theirs, how are you doing that [color=#550000][/color]
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Who noticed that first pic was edited... Photoshop....... Those days if you score above 250 in jamb u are brain box.... Awon olodo social media freak scoring above 300
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by emmyw(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
8y88y8:
Just checked mine eng 42 lit eng 40 govt 51 commerce 46... Na to reapply to aboki university and hope they give me admission o
Lol
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by officialfestus(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Basit46:

Biochemistry

Any advice?
can't you be an employer of Labour? Abi you dey forbid if people work under you
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by AmbFitsaint(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Basit46:

Biochemistry

Any advice?

U can give it a shot

What course do u want to change too?
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Evidencelove06: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
the results released so far na scam even d portal is on shutdown ;Dthe results released so far na scam even d portal is on shutdown

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown / Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures / ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.