Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours (43420 Views)

Chapter 1 Summary Of Sweet Sixteen For JAMB 2020 UTME / Possible Questions From JAMB 2020 Sweet Sixteen Novel / Download Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi JAMB 2020 [Compulsory English Novel] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by mumexcellency(f): 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Are you talking about same Saturday result that has been cancelled by Jamb?
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Super1212: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Na me know how many years I take write jamb... Hmmmm can't forget PCE and UME... I once score 80, but that was then ooo...
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by BrutusOj(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
seanwilliam:
dem no reduce any standard, some students dey jack like mad.. studying and passing exams now is easy compared to back then , one of the reasons is availability of material... so no go dey think say A na for extra-genius alone
Bros, leave matter, standard has dropped since the CBT (40 questions with calculator). Go to JAMB Q&A and compare Physics of 90s/early 2000 with Physics of 2015-2019 and see d big difference in standard of the questions. Infact, all the subjects self.
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by akhis: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
emmyw:
Maybe You Should Chill A Bit Or Better Share Your Reg Number So I Can Help You Check.
Can you pls share a screen shot here so we know how it looks like? The page opening is not what i can write anything on.
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by SamUnbeatable(m): 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
ManyThanks:
start reading books on entrepreneurship and prepare yourself for the real world.... its no longer about certificate but sabificate.....learn skills and business strategies/ideas
baba for this one so, I concur, na sabificate sure pass not certificate, certificate will make a boy under pressure and sabificate will make u boss with plenty certificationers under u ...
if u can solve a rich man's problem, then u can have access to his safe..... learn a skill today!!!!!

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by seanwilliam(m): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
BrutusOj:
Bros, leave matter, standard has dropped since the CBT (40 questions with calculator). Go to JAMB Q&A and compare Physics of 90s/early 2000 with Physics of 2015-2019 and see d bug difference in standard of the questions. Infact, all the subjects self.
bro forget that shit.. ok what would you say of Daniel of unilag that had 5.0, are you telling me unilag reduced her standard?
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by DBright123(m): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
It seems the page for checking JAMB result is currently down.

I have checked for my sibling but rechecking it again is not going through.

Who else observe same?
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by enemyofprogress: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
JAMB should please cancel and postpone this year's exam jo. I was not able to concentrate when i wroted my own yesterday, becourse the girl that sat beside me was just snizzing and coffin all through the exam and i was so much afraiding of my earth and life during the exam. So Buhari should other JAMB to cancel the exam and postpone it till the end of coronavirus, afterall earth is wealth.

dominique how far? have you wroted your JAMB? I wish you best of lock.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by BrutusOj(m): 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
seanwilliam:
bro forget that shit.. ok what would you say of Daniel of unilag that had 5.0, are you telling me unilag reduced her standard?
You are changing the topic now.
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Deltagate: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gbenguzy:
that one no concern us na if u prove yourself who u help
I tag your father?
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
Riele wetin u score
Seunmohmoh nko
Makavelli nko
Slawormir Dammnnnn Niggarrr omo ale wetin u score
Froshloaded wetin u score. U no fit score pass 98
Ehn Ehn who again sef?
biGDhAp, guy with big prick grin

Nobody shud ask mine, I am a graduated association member grin

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Cathryna99(f): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Good luck to all jambites!
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by peteruuu(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
Riele wetin u score

Seunmohmoh nko

Makavelli nko

Slawormir Dammnnnn Niggarrr omo ale wetin u score

Froshloaded wetin u score. U no fit score pass 98

Ehn Ehn who again sef?

biGDhAp, guy with big prick grin

Nobody shud ask mine, I am a graduated association member grin

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by seanwilliam(m): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
BrutusOj:
You are changing the topic now.
brother I'm nor changing topic.. see anything is possible if we really put mind.. na person dey set exam no be machine.. and even if na machine, na person program the machine
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Emjace(m): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Please oh! someone dear to me scored 170 in jamb, is there any chance for the person to acquire admission this year?
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Aizodon: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
SamUnbeatable:
baba for this one so, I concur, na sabificate sure pass not certificate, certificate will make a boy under pressure and sabificate will make u boss with plenty certificationers under u ...
if u can solve a rich man's problem, then u can have access to his safe..... learn a skill today!!!!!
I totally agree with u
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by SmithAlberto: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
VISA ....! ✈�VISA APPLICATION....! ✈�
VISA APPLICATION....! ✈�VISA APPLICATION....! ✈�

APPLICATIONWhatsapp 07039679420
call: 07015113393 CANADA 2 YEARS WORK PERMIT VISA, WITH 97% GUARANTEE, IT DOESN'T WORK ALL THE TIME, THE CHANCE AND OPPORTUNITY JUST CAME NOW AND WILL NOT LAST FOR TOO LONG, CALL TRUSTED AGENT THAT WILL TELL THE TRUTH AND GIVE A GOOD JOB. ✈��� .
CANADA 2 years working visa visitation also available.. 98% guarantee #530,000. 07015113393
� % Visa guaranteed.

We offer Visa before payment. Only application fee is required, but that is only when you are providing all supporting documents.
Head Office:
chisco travel and tour consult
Alausa Seceteriat,Ikeja
Plot 224/225

Whatsapp
call: 07015113393 CANADA 2 YEARS WORK PERMIT VISA, WITH 97% GUARANTEE, IT DOESN'T WORK ALL THE TIME, THE CHANCE AND OPPORTUNITY JUST CAME NOW AND WILL NOT LAST FOR TOO LONG, CALL TRUSTED AGENT THAT WILL TELL THE TRUTH AND GIVE A GOOD JOB. ✈��� .
CANADA 2 years working visa visitation also available.. 98% guarantee #530,000. 07015113393
� % Visa guaranteed.

We offer Visa before payment. Only applicatioín fee is required, but that is only when you are providing all supporting documents.
Head Office:
chisco travel and tour consult
Alausa Seceteriat,Ikeja
Plot 224/225

�: (07015113393)
Whatsappsad07039679420)
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
my brother scored 273 grin
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
try again next year!
Emjace:
Please oh! someone dear to me scored 170 in jamb, is there any chance for the person to acquire admission this year?

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Chibuking1402(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Basit46:
biochemistry?
Yes!
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Emjace(m): 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
try again next year!
Alright then. Thanks
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by 2nattie(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
Basit46:
sometimes i think whether i should go and do jamb again

I am still in school (300 level)

I am scared of not finding job

Biochemistry

Any advice?

You'll be fine. Just follow your passion. In this time and age, the knowledge of computer is very key. Try and learn something new about it. New ideas are springing up there everyday. Look for one that you have passion for and key into it. In my opinion, i think you have gone too far to quit Biochemistry. Just finish it up and try something in computer. Its usually fun.
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by johnjohnson(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
MedicH:

Quit

If u have brains, as in real brains not chaff

Go and study medicine.
Which kind of stupid advise is this one. Guy abeg don't take advise from everyone you see on this site. Do what you feel is right. God will direct your path

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Ballotelle(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Trying to check for my sister..... The 2020 option isn't available.. And in print exam slip its asking me to pay... I don't understand

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Onlyonebuhari: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
DateMynd44:
I don't know why that Dibu hasn't been arrested and locked behind bars

Seriously! The man suppose to be sentenced to life imprisonment.
Re: JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours by Ralphtayo: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Biochemistry na better course my brother. If not for this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown / ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn / Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.