Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Nobody Should Be Exempted From CORONAVIRUS Test-SANWO OLU To Airport Officials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Should Be Exempted From CORONAVIRUS Test-SANWO OLU To Airport Officials (361 Views)

Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) / Abba Kyari: Cocaine Trafficker Narrates How He Bribed Nigerian Airport Officials / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Should Be Exempted From CORONAVIRUS Test-SANWO OLU To Airport Officials by Ejima1: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Nobody Should Be Exempted From CORONAVIRUS Test-SANWO OLU To Airport Officials by Discovery4today: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Nobody Should Be Exempted From CORONAVIRUS Test-SANWO OLU To Airport Officials by Discovery4today: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
That's the only way to prevent it's spread from foreign countries
Re: Nobody Should Be Exempted From CORONAVIRUS Test-SANWO OLU To Airport Officials by whitebeard(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
I say close border..!! Come where is buhari gan..! This man no dey hear word..

Seems I should refer to higher authority..!

Someone pls gimme Abba kyari number cheesy
Re: Nobody Should Be Exempted From CORONAVIRUS Test-SANWO OLU To Airport Officials by Chimezirim121: 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lol
whitebeard:

Re: Nobody Should Be Exempted From CORONAVIRUS Test-SANWO OLU To Airport Officials by Chimezirim121: 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nigerian government said they will accept Italians coming to the country
whitebeard:

Re: Nobody Should Be Exempted From CORONAVIRUS Test-SANWO OLU To Airport Officials by seunlayi(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ban all incoming flights from those countries.

Like to support me and share if you want it open
Re: Nobody Should Be Exempted From CORONAVIRUS Test-SANWO OLU To Airport Officials by Ehiscotch(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
whitebeard:

I also wish that they closed borders and ground flights but can we survive the wait? It could take months for it to even be controlled not to talk of it being wiped out.

Our lives in this country is basically dependent on importation, I think they are still weighing the options and don't want to be drastic about it.

Why do you think it took the US, France, Italy and the UK this long to take stringent measures? Or why haven't countries with fewer cases like Nigeria done similar — are they also not proactive?
Re: Nobody Should Be Exempted From CORONAVIRUS Test-SANWO OLU To Airport Officials by PDJT: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
seunlayi:
Ban all incoming flights from those countries. Simple

-What if they’re coming to give una dey loan? Didn’t you see your Fat Senate president begging World bank officials?
Re: Nobody Should Be Exempted From CORONAVIRUS Test-SANWO OLU To Airport Officials by Discovery4today: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
HAHAHAHAH
PDJT:

-What if they’re coming to give una dey loan? Didn’t you see your Fat Senate president begging World bank officials?
Re: Nobody Should Be Exempted From CORONAVIRUS Test-SANWO OLU To Airport Officials by seunlayi(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
PDJT:

loan for what? When they are even trying to employ a woman selling moin moin with sweet voice from my street to help our vessels on the sea to advertise our oil which no one is ready to buy without discounts grin
Re: Nobody Should Be Exempted From CORONAVIRUS Test-SANWO OLU To Airport Officials by PDJT: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
seunlayi:
loan for what? When they are even trying to employ a woman selling moin moin with sweet voice from my street to help our vessels on the sea to advertise our oil which no one is ready to buy without discounts grin

-Loan for your development into the first world. tongue
Re: Nobody Should Be Exempted From CORONAVIRUS Test-SANWO OLU To Airport Officials by Abfinest007(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
even buhari has refuse to travel since coronavirus
Re: Nobody Should Be Exempted From CORONAVIRUS Test-SANWO OLU To Airport Officials by Chimezirim121: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
You guys are not serious
PDJT:

Re: Nobody Should Be Exempted From CORONAVIRUS Test-SANWO OLU To Airport Officials by seunlayi(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
PDJT:

we don't do that here, it is - Loan for personal Dev into 1st class citizen we have here. Only God can deliver us here

(1) (Reply)

The Dubiousness Of The Existence Of The Sacked Ebonyi Apc Publicity Secretary. / ONDO 2020: ONDO PDP Resolve To Nominate One Candidate As Party Flag Bearer / What If You Receive An Alert That #5,000 Has Been Deducted In Your Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.