Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Lesson For All The Southerners And Middle Belt: Beware Of Sanusi Opera.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lesson For All The Southerners And Middle Belt: Beware Of Sanusi Opera.com (907 Views)

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / SERAP Drags FG, Kano To UN Over ‘arbitrary Detention Of Sanusi’ / Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson For All The Southerners And Middle Belt: Beware Of Sanusi Opera.com by greenalwaz: 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Attention to Southerners ...
To all the Southerners expressing their opinions for or against Sanusi, I say take it easy. Let us siddon, buy popcorn and coke and be watching this movie. There might be more to this than meets the eye. Whether this crisis is real or not, one thing I know about the North is that they never lose sight of their true goal or do anything to sabotage it: Total domination of Nigeria is their only ambition. When it comes to that, they stand together and they plan far ahead.

Under Obasanjo, with Okonji-Iweala as Finance Minister, and Soludo as CBN Governor, Southern Banks became very powerful, financing infrastructural and economic growth not only in Southern Nigeria but even in other African countries. Nigeria was on the way to becoming a true financial and economic powerhouse for the Black World. Southern Banks were a threat to Foreign Capital (West, Middle East and Far East) and also a threat to the Northern hegemonic plans.

When Sanusi was made CBN Governor under Yar’Adua, the first thing he did was to target Southern Banks and begin to weaken them one after the other under the guise of fighting corruption. At the same time he reopened the door for foreign as well as Islamic financial capital. He effectively conducted an economic jihad that halted the advance of the South and put the North back in a favorable strategic position. 

Now 2023 is coming - 

The North has realized one thing: NIGERIA IS RIPE FOR CHANGE! The Northern strategists would prefer that the modernizing of Nigeria takes place under a Northerner than under a Southerner. So they have to present a viable Northern candidate for that. This is where Sanusi comes into the picture. 

If you study Sanusi’s actions, you will see that he is deeply pro-North and anti-South in a very intelligent progressive way. Sanusi understands what it takes to make the North overtake and dominate the South IN EVERY WAY in a modern world. 

But when you hear him talk you will think he is a detribalised pan-Nigerian government critic, which is why so many Southerners foolishly support him. 

The North understand that Sanusi would be more valuable to them as the President of Nigeria than as the Emir of Kano. He would not only help the North to overtake the South systemically and on all possible levels. He would also modernize Nigeria, so that the credit for the modernization of Nigeria will go to a Northerner. The Northern future-planners would rather have Sanusi in a position to become the President of Nigeria.

-----------------

Exactly my own I thinking. Any southerner that does not see this wicked Islamic jihadist being re-positioned is dreaming. Sanusi destroyed southern banks, drove away their CEOs and jailed some. Erastus Akingbola built Intercontinental Bank from the scratch and Sanusi took it from him while he ran for his life. Sanusi was a terror working with his people in the EFCC. The story had it that Saraki wanted Akingbola to buy Societe Generale Bank which he looted into coma and he refused. Saraki then approached Sanusi who was his classmate at Kings College, Lagos to use his position as The CBN Governor to destroy Intercontinental Bank and Akingbola. Sanusi then looked for a reason to do the job.

That was how he came up with the hoax audit report which he used to destroy Southern banks. Those banks were not in distress at all. Access Bank was dying under the management of Sanusi's friend. Intercontinental Bank was then handed over to him for survival. Access Bank used Intercontinental Bank money to buy Intercontinental. Cecilia Ibru who built Oceanic Bank was dispossessed and jailed. Sanusi appointed his friends who ran down their banks to be the new managers of the Southern banks he claimed were distressed. Good logic does not permit handing over distressed banks to former bad managers if not for an agenda.

You may not have heard that Tony Elumelu refused to employ Sanusi at UBA before First Bank employed him. He rose in First Bank to MD because of the FGN's controlling share. From there he became the CBN Governor. He didn't forget or forgive Tony. That was why he came up with the 7yrs maximum term for Bank CEOs to get back at Tony. We have a wicked Islamic jihadist being let lose. Remember El Rufai saying that Fulanis neither forgive nor forget. Sanusi is a typical Fulani.

Sanusi introduced the law that Bank CEOs cannot stay beyond 7yrs. If they can't run their businesses for more than 7yrs, why are people like Dangote running theirs beyond 7yrs? He destroyed Southern banks and introduced Islamic banking because Southern banks were strengthening southern Christian economy. Where in the world do you run a business without making profit or charging interest? Buhari is borrowing from the international finance community and will pay interest but will use Southern resources to run an interest free Islamic bank. The South must wake up before it's too late.

The North hates The South in every aspect and will do everything to pull them down, but Southern leaders are blind and not thinking. The North is out to frustrate and slow down The South by all means. Sanusi is and intelligent man but an economic Boko Haram against The South. The same way Buhari canceled the Lagos State metro line to slow down Southwest development was how Sanusi used his powers at The CBN to destroy Southern economy. He is still coming. Only splitting the country will save The South. The North have been marketing Sanusi with his eloquent speeches but with a sinister agenda. Southerners seem to be carried away by his eloquent speeches but he is a very dangerous man. We warned Southerners against Buhari but they didn't listen. Another intelligent Buhari whom I will call Ahithophel is coming and they will still fall prey.

24hrs after his dramatic dethronement, El Rufai his fellow jihadist has offered him The VP of Kaduna State investment project. Sanusi has not fallen, he is rising. The South are thoughtless in many ramifications. The same educated Islamic jihadist who beheaded Gideon Akaluka also beheaded the Southern economy when he had the opportunity. The North sees him as their hatchet man. They are coming.
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/b5255c5c2954400a1ec95009b7c5dd3b?client=news

1 Like

Re: Lesson For All The Southerners And Middle Belt: Beware Of Sanusi Opera.com by acenazt: 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Wow. So much nonsense in one article
Re: Lesson For All The Southerners And Middle Belt: Beware Of Sanusi Opera.com by dangermouse(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
very much likely to be true. When u add 2 and 2 together and it gives u the right answer...

2 Likes

Re: Lesson For All The Southerners And Middle Belt: Beware Of Sanusi Opera.com by Getsaved(m): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
greenalwaz, I think you are making a lot of sense o. It's just that you were not fair about the case of intercontinental bank and Oceania bank. I am from Delta state but a very direct and straightforward person. Based on the little I know, Akingbola and Mrs Ibru must have been very corrupt. If they were not, there are a lot of international and national agency they would have used to fight to get their banks back. Don't forget that these owner are very rich and wealthy people too ( how be it, from corrupt practices I guess). So think these owner's hands were soiled already and it was easy to nail them. Now, please reply me this question. As a person, be objective. How do you see that Sheik Gumi, what is your take on him? I am asking you because I believe you just pen down some intelligent things up there apart from the oceanic and intercontinental bank (where I was a share holder).
Re: Lesson For All The Southerners And Middle Belt: Beware Of Sanusi Opera.com by greenalwaz: 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
@ Getsaved, let me make it clear I wasn't d one that d article ,I read n agreed with d writer in some of his analyses. You're right Erastus n Celian Ibru might not b saints after all in d way they manage their banks but saint Sanusi giving it to sum1 who cudnt manage his own enterprise is d stupid decision. Honestly ,I don't know much about Gumi,I have been opportuned to listen to him once n I think I was impressed abt his sense of reasoning though I don't know in wat area u want me to access him

1 Like

Re: Lesson For All The Southerners And Middle Belt: Beware Of Sanusi Opera.com by maisams01(m): 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
North will retain power in 2023 simple
Re: Lesson For All The Southerners And Middle Belt: Beware Of Sanusi Opera.com by Getsaved(m): 6:32am On Mar 18, 2020
maisams01:
North will retain power in 2023 simple

I pray will of the almighty GOD be done in Nigeria come 2023.
Although, in my own opinion, if the not is having such a plan and they want to press others to accept it. Take it from me, Nigeria will divide or go I no regional or state government. There are more credible people in the south. E.g The president of AFDB (maybe I am wrong), Oby ezekwensili, that young Yoruba journalist that was released from jail recently and few more that I do not know.
Re: Lesson For All The Southerners And Middle Belt: Beware Of Sanusi Opera.com by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2020
Let sanusi rule Nigeria I prefer him Dan any yaribas... Jonathan suffered in yaribas hands

...sanusi bla bla bla u yorubas knew him n u fought Jonathan a southerner alongside with him, op shut da Bleep AP ...

Sanusi jihadist my foot but u love him (fulanis) more Dan d igbos n southerners
Re: Lesson For All The Southerners And Middle Belt: Beware Of Sanusi Opera.com by orisa37: 7:03am On Mar 18, 2020
SLS IS A PRODUCT OF MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN VENTURE & GANDUJE IS PURSUING HIM.
Re: Lesson For All The Southerners And Middle Belt: Beware Of Sanusi Opera.com by Getsaved(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2020
greenalwaz:
@ Getsaved, let me make it clear I wasn't d one that d article ,I read n agreed with d writer in some of his analyses. You're right Erastus n Celian Ibru might not b saints after all in d way they manage their banks but saint Sanusi giving it to sum1 who cudnt manage his own enterprise is d stupid decision. Honestly ,I don't know much about Gumi,I have been opportuned to listen to him once n I think I was impressed abt his sense of reasoning though I don't know in wat area u want me to access him

Thank you for your answer, that Sheik said it all in an interview just recently. If you can be patient to read, here is what he said

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/sheikh-gumi-blasts-northern-leaders-youre-hypocrites/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesson For All The Southerners And Middle Belt: Beware Of Sanusi Opera.com by greenalwaz: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Getsaved:

Although, in my own opinion, if the not is having such a plan and they want to press others to accept it. Take it from me, Nigeria will divide or go I no regional or state government. There are more credible people in the south. E.g The president of AFDB (maybe I am wrong), Oby ezekwensili, that young Yoruba journalist that was released from jail recently and few more that I do not know.
These are great guys that I've mentioned but personally I wud've preferred d AFDB..Femi Adesina but I doubt if Nigeria is ripe for such leadership quality
Re: Lesson For All The Southerners And Middle Belt: Beware Of Sanusi Opera.com by sanesta: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hmmm
Make I park here first.
Re: Lesson For All The Southerners And Middle Belt: Beware Of Sanusi Opera.com by Mahsums: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Economic jihad grin

Re: Lesson For All The Southerners And Middle Belt: Beware Of Sanusi Opera.com by maisams01(m): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Getsaved:

You are not wrong but what do you expect when the Southerners can't even unite the igbo and yorouba always fighting themselves

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What You Didn't Know About Snopes / COVID-19: Nigerian Govt Has Abandoned Kano – Ganduje / FLASHBACK: When Yakassai, Brigadier Abba Kyari Tackled Ekwueme Over Abacha’s Sel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.