Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

CORONA VIRUS: The Unfolding Story Of Nigeria’s Coronavirus Scandal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CORONA VIRUS: The Unfolding Story Of Nigeria’s Coronavirus Scandal (462 Views)

Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations / Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative / The Unfolding Story Of Nigerias Corona Virus Scandal.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CORONA VIRUS: The Unfolding Story Of Nigeria’s Coronavirus Scandal by Jamesrock(m): 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
——
Re: CORONA VIRUS: The Unfolding Story Of Nigeria’s Coronavirus Scandal by Nbote(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Na only God dey save person for dis country ... D impunity by bith leadership and ppl is enough to have finished us all
Re: CORONA VIRUS: The Unfolding Story Of Nigeria’s Coronavirus Scandal by Mongomeyen(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
A lot have been said about this Dangote case, on twitter, everywhere, it surprising that up till now nothing have been said by the health ministry. I hope we are not joking with this matter.
Re: CORONA VIRUS: The Unfolding Story Of Nigeria’s Coronavirus Scandal by Jamesrock(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mongomeyen:
A lot have been said about this Dangote case, on twitter, everywhere, it surprising that up till now nothing have been said by the health ministry. I hope we are not joking with this matter.

Nigerians aren’t joking, but our leaders are!!!
Re: CORONA VIRUS: The Unfolding Story Of Nigeria’s Coronavirus Scandal by Ekejoestar(m): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
I will lift up my eyes to the hills and the valley, where shall my help come from? My help shall come from the Lord who made the heavens and the earth.
Anybody who mean well for this nation will shed tears after reading this report cos it is expository. Oh God help us!
Re: CORONA VIRUS: The Unfolding Story Of Nigeria’s Coronavirus Scandal by Jamesrock(m): 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
OLEASE MODS, PUSH TO FRONT PAGE!!!
Re: CORONA VIRUS: The Unfolding Story Of Nigeria’s Coronavirus Scandal by Fidelismaria: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
The way this virus will raze through Nigeria will be higher than Wuhan

Firstly, majority of Nigerians don't wash their hands

Majority don't maintain proper personal hygiene

Doomsday is coming
Re: CORONA VIRUS: The Unfolding Story Of Nigeria’s Coronavirus Scandal by Jamesrock(m): 12:06am On Mar 18, 2020
Fidelismaria:
The way this virus will raze through Nigeria will be higher than Wuhan

Firstly, majority of Nigerians don't wash their hands

Majority don't maintain proper personal hygiene

Doomsday is coming

I just hope the doomsday affects our leaders more!!!

(1) (Reply)

Am Having These Symptoms / Covid-19: 21 Countries Yet To Record A Single Case Of Global Pandemic / Why Akwa Ibom Has More Uncovered Cases Of Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.