Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable (4851 Views)

Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section / Urgent: Please Help Choose Between Ox And Lontor Rechargeable Fan. / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by Ehiagwina001(f): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Available in wholesale prices.
Can be waybill to any location.
For more info. WhatsApp me
https:///2348156103871

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by Taiwo20(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nice. I would be needing one
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by Ehiagwina001(f): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Chat me on whatsapp
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by Ehiagwina001(f): 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Taiwo20:
Nice. I would be needing one
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by CrudeSon: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
Where are you
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by LegendaryLover(m): 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
if fully charged, how many hours can it run until next charge?

i'm still using my windows phone. I can't get on watsapp, so pls don't ask me to. Pls i need answer here.
i like the price by the way, quite affordable.

1 Like

Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by Ehiagwina001(f): 12:05am On Mar 18, 2020
LegendaryLover:
if fully charged, how many hours can it run until next charge?

i'm still using my windows phone.
I can't get on watsapp, so pls don't ask me to. Pls i need answer here.

i like the price by the way, quite affordable.
5-6 hours
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by Prssscrt: 12:29am On Mar 18, 2020
Thank you mam.. i just recieved mine this evening.. the waybill was kinda fast
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by Ehiagwina001(f): 12:30am On Mar 18, 2020
Prssscrt:
Thank you mam.. i just recieved mine this evening.. the waybill was kinda fast
Its very nice i know you will surely get more before next week
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by LadySarah: 12:58am On Mar 18, 2020
Ehiagwina001:
Chat me on whatsapp

Craze Don dey worry you. Convince us and stop deceiving urself with your other moniker.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by LadySarah: 1:01am On Mar 18, 2020
Where do you stay?
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by moneyadulttube: 1:29am On Mar 18, 2020
LadySarah:

Craze Don dey worry you. Convince us and stop deceiving urself with your other moniker.
must you be rude? I need the fan.

1 Like

Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by Ehiagwina001(f): 1:48am On Mar 18, 2020
LadySarah:

Who is this please.. yes he always help me to advertise my product
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by Ehiagwina001(f): 1:49am On Mar 18, 2020
moneyadulttube:

must you be rude? I need the fan.
WhatsApp me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by rexana: 3:17am On Mar 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by KendrickAyomide: 5:22am On Mar 18, 2020
LadySarah:

lmao. When I saw that comment I quickly went to check the date that account was opened. I knew it was a scam at once, then I saw your comment and confirmed

2 Likes

Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by piippa(m): 5:23am On Mar 18, 2020
I would have loved this but but i prefer a smaller fan than that.
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by tunderoc(m): 5:51am On Mar 18, 2020
My opinion, but yes Andrakk remains the best rechargeable fan in the market bought one 7 years ago, still works fine. Bought other products for other rooms when I couldn't get Andrakk, it all got spoilt within a year
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by Evagbosoria: 6:12am On Mar 18, 2020
Guys, this is a scam. Insist on pay on delivery and see what this seller will do first. And Andrakk Rechargeable mist fan cannot go for even 20k sef, he/she is calling 8k here. Audio delivery. Scam. Be careful.

8 Likes

Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by Juell(m): 7:00am On Mar 18, 2020
Evagbosoria:
Guys, this is a scam. Insist on pay on delivery and see what this seller will do first. And Andrakk Rechargeable mist fan cannot go for even 20k sef, he/she is calling 8k here. Audio delivery. Scam. Be careful.
Exactly what I'm thinking, mist Andrakk fan price is above 30k

1 Like

Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by roseb1(f): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2020
Ehiagwina001:

Who is this please.. yes he always help me to advertise my product
Scammer grin grin Must u use ur other Monica to deceive people into buying ur product? Guys pls don't fall for this scam. That product is way too cheap to be genuine

4 Likes

Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by Ehiagwina001(f): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2020
You all should never judge without evidence.. please if you are not buying no one is forcing you.. dont come here and talk rubbish
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by LadySarah: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2020
Juell:

Exactly what I'm thinking, mist Andrakk fan price is above 30k

It's just so good to be true.

Is it pay on delivery?
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by Juell(m): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2020
LadySarah:

It's just so good to be true.

Is it pay on delivery?
I didn't bother to ask, I'd rather get it from a shop. To avoid stories
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by LadySarah: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2020
Ehiagwina001:
You all should never judge without evidence.. please if you are not buying no one is forcing you.. dont come here and talk rubbish

Keep deceiving urself. He helps you advertise. Why is he thanking you for swift delivery?why not you thinking him for receiving them.

If you Re legit, don't bring scam into ur biz.

Jumia sells 32 k that's x3 your price unless you are selling only the carton grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by afrylance1: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2020
Please be careful, not willing to do pay on delivery or use escrow.
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by Taiwo20(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2020
yahoo ni babalawo

3 Likes

Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by piippa(m): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2020
He is a scammer...do not buy from him. I repeat... Do not buy from him.

5 Likes

Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by Ehiagwina001(f): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2020
piippa:
He is a scammer...do not buy from him. I repeat... Do not buy from him.
What is the meaning of all these nonsence please
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by piippa(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ehiagwina001:

Why is it difficult to disclose your location and your contact? Secondly your of your profile is not old.

1 Like

Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by piippa(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Taiwo20:
yahoo ni babalawo

You are right
Re: Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable by Beosten(m): 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ehiagwina001:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute / PICTURE...Free Range Snail Farming:a Sustainable Family Business In Nigeria. / I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.