Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Top 19 Blockbusters Movies To Expect In 2020 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 19 Blockbusters Movies To Expect In 2020 (288 Views)

Naijaretro | Download Blockbusters Movies٫sparkin New Music٫read Biographies. / BBNaija: "Nengi Lied About Her Age, 23 In 2017, 22 In 2020” / 12 Romantic Movies To Watch On Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 19 Blockbusters Movies To Expect In 2020 by Wyzzhi22: 2:06am On Mar 18, 2020
2019 was a very big year in terms of blockbuster screen presentations. We are going to talk about the top 19 blockbuster movies in 2020 in this article. Movie fans all over the world had a lot of productions to anticipate for the year and we were not by any means disappointed. The year 2019 brought us several blockbuster movies including some of my favorites for the year; Hobbs and Shaw, The Joker, John Wick Chapter Three and my hands down best film for the year; Avengers: Infinity Wars. The New Year promises to be an even better year in terms of movies to look out for because it seems like this year all our patience will finally pay off.

The powers that be in the movie industry have finally decided to answer our prayers by bringing a lot of highly anticipated and much requested films to our screens. This includes a lot of sequels and reboots which will finally be coming our way this New Year after waiting and hoping for what feels like ages, films like Wonder Woman 1984, the new James Bond movie tagged No Time To Die, Bad Boys for Life, Scarlett Johansen’s Black Widow and Coming to America amongst others make up a good amount of the movies being released this year.

It’s not just about reboots and sequels this year, we can also expect a slew of new animations, horror films, action adventures and thrillers in the months to come, its my personal opinion that it’s never to early to start salivating and hyperventilating over new movies to come, so in no particular order, here are my list of movies to watch out for in the year 2020;

GET THE FULL GIST BELOW;

https://abegabeg.com/script/top-19-blockbuster-movies-in-2020/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Sends Shoutout To DJ Cuppy / Bbnaija: "Erica Runs After Kiddwaya As They Play With Indomie". 'watch Video' / Bbnaija 2020: When We Leave Here, You'll Know Who I Am - Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.