Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders (52898 Views)

Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest / Saraki, Dogara Backers Bank On APC Primaries’ Crises For Leaders’ Survival / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by wonuks(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2020
cool
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by HalleHayes: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2020
Smh
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Basilpearck(m): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2020
vicdom:
cheesy
Lawan is the biggest idiot. Is he no longer a leader and the oldest senator in the house Since 1999 fa His 21yrs as a senator, what are his impact in the lives his constituents

Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Basilpearck(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2020
Georgry:
crySome of them should be locked up there indefinitely and the key to the prison thrown to River Benue... Mr Lawal was even talking about Criminal, which crime beats being a rubber stamp buffoon and approving a loan that will never be paid back in his life time? His punishment should be death by hanging!

1 Like

Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by realstars: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2020
That Senator Is A Correct Man, Uzo Kalu Is The One To Tell Us D Part 2.
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Iluvmycontr3: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2020
dre11:
Lawan: No, former govs, deputy should be there

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/drama-in-senate-as-suswam-seeks-2-days-in-prison-for-leaders/

Is public/civil servants that steal or embezzle the public funds to the tune of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OR NAIRA NOT ALSO HARDENED CRIMINALS
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by IrohKennedyy: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2020
lol Nigerians thinks they have senate cheesy

i pity you you guys
what we have is just a glorified ministry under buhari with rubber stamp fat bastard and white mustache scumbags

Saraki was the last and the best senate president we had
God bless Saraki

1 Like

Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by agyo(m): 11:19am On Mar 18, 2020
Hi Georgry

Must the key be thrown into River Benue? Why not other River?

We will not allow that to contaminate our River. Pls let it be thrown else where.

Georgry:
crySome of them should be locked up there indefinitely and the key to the prison thrown to River Benue... Mr Lawal was even talking about Criminal, which crime beats being a rubber stamp buffoon and approving a loan that will never be paid back in his life time? His punishment should be death by hanging!
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by josite: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2020
VERY WISE MAN.HE KNOWS WHEE HE IS OLD HE WILL HAVE HIS BED IN THE PRISON AND HE WISELY SEEKS TO HAVE THE PRISON PREPARED.
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by connkg(m): 11:24am On Mar 18, 2020
The case of files going missing is common. It is time to convert all records to electronic format and make judgments available to the public.
Scratch cards can be sold to anyone who wants to access the Correctional System from arrest to conviction.
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by StivoeDevoe: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2020
Good idea but most of our leaders pass and present have gone through but no different has been made
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by code999: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2020
I guess the senator's brain was well reset from is two days prison experience...well let the rest senator take it as a correctional process if this will bring good and sound thinking senators...btw why is the senate president feeling like someone is trying to jail himundecided...Senate President this motion is a good one, try it and stop complaining. cool
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by franugo(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2020
Georgry:

I don't understand... I thought the loan shii was shelfed?
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2020
the judges should spent 2 days in jail.
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Shimran(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2020
ProfessorBerlin:
In Fela's Voice:
Yeah you got it: Beast of No Nation

The time wey I dey for prison, i call am inside world,
The time wey I dey outside prison, I call am outside world.
Na craze world no b outside world.
Outside Buhari dey, na craze man, na craze man b dat o. Animal in craze man skin.
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
Esseite:
In the past, it may have worked... but right now, it's just to port party and a larger network.

yes them all need to go and experience it first hand because that is where all of them will end up
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by MrSquint: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
I don't think any of those acclaimed criminals in Nigerian Prisons has done (blackmail, lie, steal, kill and support terrorist groups) like our highly esteemed politicians.

Hence, one week in prison for all Nigerian Politicians is most appropriate. Infact it should be a prerequisite for candidates seeking to occupy any political office in this country.

Likes will show strong support.
#OkThankYou#

1 Like

Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by ridbell01(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nigeria is the full definition of a fail country
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Bukden16(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
All these politicians sef...
Birds of the same feathers.

Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by olisaEze(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Somebori is not even ashamed to say our correctional facilities are colleges for hardened criminals! What do u now call a group of people who don’t fuel their cars themselves or clothe themselves with their own money but want to use N30 billion to renovate a N7 billion house? grin grin grin
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Horbar1: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
Good suggestion.

We sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable price.

Check my profile.
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by DonMekino(m): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
they think is by changing the name from Prison to Correctional Centers.....the same prison the minister of internal affairs said they spend close to 16000 daily per inmate...... Nigeria is irredeemable, just accept the truth
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
Raw makers.

What stopped them from making an oversight trip to the nearest Nigerian prison, instead of turning the suggestion into a joke ?

These ones follow be leaders.
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
ProfessorBerlin:
In Fela's Voice:
Hahaha beasts of no nation. One of the heaviest hits from Oga Fela. Yab Buhari Idiagbon Botha UN etc. Spoke truth tho.

The time wey I dey for prison, i call am inside world,
The time wey I dey outside prison, I call am outside world.
Na craze world no b outside world.
Outside Buhari dey, na craze man, na craze man b dat o. Animal in craze man skin.
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by klax(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
I trust apc won't like such idea infact they will be upset about it.
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by kingsvictor2: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss

Instead of them to see to what Suswan said and intensify efforts to reform the prisons and it's services all over Nigeria, they turned the debates to a joke. That Lawan is a joke of a leader.

Nigeria is a joke anyway. Day in day out, another Govt out, New one in, yet no changes in Polity and policies. No institutional approach. No standardisation of sectors.

Alwsys biz as usual.
this current Senate president will go down as the worst in d history of Nigeria
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by quiteboy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
So it took a politician two days in a correctionalfacility to understand the plight of Nigerians. This is what we go through daily
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by quiteboy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
embarassed
junketer:
I once went to church in amawbia prison to worship with inmates and also give them food and other things and what i witnessed there made me cry. There was one man there in prison that was on awaiting trial list for ten years. Mind you, this was back in 2003. I don't know if he's still on that list. One other old man told me that when he came to the prison the latest car then was santana and since he got to prison he has never been to court for even one day.
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by pseudaria: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
RichBoy247:

Lawan said he is not going to prison, if you want to, you can go and steal maggi

My guy shut up your stupid mouth and be reasonable for once
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by maasoap(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
SciLab:
Sometimes I think the courts are worse than the police. The court is the reason why the jails are congested.

A case of demeanor, the court instead of handing humanized bail conditions, grants strigent bail conditions and sometimes even adjourn bail hearing date.
The person gets to prison and is saddled with several adjournments till he can't pay his lawyer or his file gets missing.

He remains on Awaiting Trial list for the next 10 years..

The police simply dumps cases on the court when they are tired of taking money from both parties.

Our lawyers can help in that aspect by forming some charity networks that can take up all these minor cases. But would they do that?
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by meum: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
The guilty ones were quick to interrupt without allowing the man give reasons for proposing suchgrin

Suswam has a point. Our hospitals, roads, even electricity need attention. Since they don't get to use any of these basic amenities, they don't understand what the masses face.

They fly abroad for treatment of a headache, how will they know that ordinary Panadol isn't available in the hospital

They use tax payers money to fly private jets and helicopters to their destinations how will they know the roads are death traps.

They use public funds to refuel their generators constantly, how will they know that there is no light in the country

Suswam is the average politician we have in Nigeria but he was only trying to make a case for an upgrade of our country's correctional facilities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To His Defeat At Kogi Rerun, Reveals Next Line Of Action / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) / Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.