Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O (49369 Views)

Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick / Did Any Chinese Doctor Invited To Nigeria Contract Coronavirus? (Fact Check) / 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by DelilahMakinde(f): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
The Yoruba sista from UK and the man from Katsina are most likely O BLOOD GROUP.
Most black people from Africa are blood type O.

Protect yourself and your family from the scourge.

font=Lucida Sans Unicode] Coronavirus Bulletin[/font]

Contact me for your Coronavirus prevention kits. Kill the virus before you develop symptoms. Stop before it takes hold in your body.

Contact us in my signature

Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by Blisplendor12(f): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thunder wey no get obstruction fire una there.

1 Like

Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by DEROX: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
wink
wilemer:
worthless info
grin abi your blood na A
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by tillaman(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Fvcking scientist, they must come up with something crazy

But am O- though
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
end time is near....lord jesus save us oooo i dont want to die now ...please lord
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by Croccityboi123(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
NAwa ooo
God go guide him children
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by mvem(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
wilemer:
worthless info
How and Why ?...
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by themonk(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
cRobo:
So I am safe then

I won't say a word
If you are O blood type you are less likely to die from the virus. "LESS LIKELY" is the keyword here.
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by Adukey(f): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Origin:
But type O blood type have always been more prone to sickness than any other blood type.

And it's a known fact they get malaria more.

Says who? I'm blood group o and I can't remember the last time I fell ill. Malaria sef na once in like 10years.
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by Taye4j: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Best news of the year. Proud of myself.
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Origin:
But type O blood type have always been more prone to sickness than any other blood type.

I can't remember the last time I treated malaria o
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by justinenho: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
why is it only type O and A considered in the research?
What of other blood types?
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by ehhmah(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
grin

All type O’s let’s celebrate tongue

Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by DropsMic(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by blowjohn(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omoiyaologi25:
They have come again. Small time now guys with thick sperm are less likely to get corona

Omo make dem no try am o. My sperm gas thick, and sweet for the babies dem mouth o
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by Kharol1234: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
people with marlians blood are likely to have covid-19
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by Rollymax77(m): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
IT WILL SURELY GET BETTER AND NOT WORST.
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by flexlatifa: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Macsjebs:
source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8122493/People-Type-blood-likely-catch-coronavirus.html

this one na pure fake news ooo keep it up, until hand touch u, u no go stop to spread am.
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by Whizbuzz(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thunder fire una...to be AA now don turn wahala again....una no well
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by Gloriagee(f): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
So people with Type A should do what?
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by Acidosis(m): 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Origin:

Who's your science teacher? Olamide or Naira Marley?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by csamii: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Origin:

Where did you get this fake stat from?
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by BigBizzy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
So na so una wan use give me coro say because I be blood A type ni
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by GuyMan50: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
Origin:

Malaria na sickness?
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by csamii: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
Acidosis:

Who's your science teacher? Olamide or Naira Marley?

E be like say na Sam Ekwe
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by ecclize: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
type O or type A
so far there is possiblity of contact it
it is useless...
just stay safe and make u of preventive measure
period
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by kamikaz1: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by Ebonygirl1(f): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
Origin:

Not true
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by Openbusiness: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
What of people with the blood of Jesus flowing in their veins? People like Oyakhilome, if Coronavirus jam that man, the virus go repent and follow Jesus grin
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by emerged01(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Origin:

Big lie! I’m type 0,I’m not prone sickness. I have never been on sick bed.
Re: People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O by Correcto: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
I knew it was not going to be a Nigerian doctor working in Nigeria. They never disappoint me. All they know here is salary, fighting patients and fighting other health workers. Nothing innovative from them. Save me excuses of poor facility
Macsjebs:
source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8122493/People-Type-blood-likely-catch-coronavirus.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) / Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment / Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.