Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Castlevania Season 3 Review - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Castlevania Season 3 Review (637 Views)

Castlevania / Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 3 Review! ‘the Long Night’, Unbelievable Battle / Castlevania Tv Series Season 1 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Castlevania Season 3 Review by SkyCityBay1: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2020
This is going to be a spoilerfull video ! If you haven't Castlevania Season 2, I seriously feel bad for you for clicking on this video. It's almost impossible to give a review of the season 3 of a show that continues the events of season 2 without going into spoiler territory. Alright, that is your only warning ! . Netflix's Castlevania season 3 is everything you'd expect from a season 3 and more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehAWVG0O1EQ
Re: Castlevania Season 3 Review by jogncartman: 12:17am On Mar 31, 2020
AMAZAING!
It is a masterpiece!
Re: Castlevania Season 3 Review by StrRock: 12:17am On Mar 31, 2020
I watched all the seasons and I think that this is just a masterpiece and one of the best netflix projects. Most of my friends are very positive about this series, but my best friend told me that this is some kind of shit and that he will never watch this series in my life. He doesn’t like the storyline and refuses to listen to the fact that the game had an identical plot. I even found a story with a detailed explanation for the third part of the game at https://castleeye.com/castlevania-3-rom/ and spent more than two hours to explain him all this, but he was unshakable. Now I was wondering how you feel about this series ??
Re: Castlevania Season 3 Review by SkyCityBay1: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
StrRock:
I watched all the seasons and I think that this is just a masterpiece and one of the best netflix projects. Most of my friends are very positive about this series, but my best friend told me that this is some kind of shit and that he will never watch this series in my life. He doesn’t like the storyline and refuses to listen to the fact that the game had an identical plot. I even found a story with a detailed explanation for the third part of the game at https://castleeye.com/castlevania-3-rom/ and spent more than two hours to explain him all this, but he was unshakable. Now I was wondering how you feel about this series ??
I would have loved it to follow The Lords Of Shadows storyline but this storyline is good. It feels like a game n its interesting to a point you already have character you really like.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Here: Exorcism Of Ayodele (my Short Film) / How to Download MOVIES/TV SERIES From Any Website(even TV Stations) / Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets Of Dumbledore [full Movie]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.