Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Confirmed! Genevieve: “i Never Dated Atiku But D’banj Has A Good Heart - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Confirmed! Genevieve: “i Never Dated Atiku But D’banj Has A Good Heart (13351 Views)

7 Prominent Women That D’banj Has Been Linked With / D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video / 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed! Genevieve: “i Never Dated Atiku But D’banj Has A Good Heart by virusdacramil(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2010
Genevieve has spoken about some of the issues raised by press about her love life. The actress was on Comedian Teju Babyface’s TV show (TV talk show anchored in a similar style with David Letterman’s show) when the comedian brought out a picture of the couple (Genevieve and D’banj together) and asked ‘is there any truth in this?’ referring to the widely reported affair.

“He has a very very good heart” She replied, Earlier, She had told the comedian that, what matters to her about a man is his heart.

The case is closed, right?

She also addressed the reportedly affair with former vice president Atiku Abubakar and informs she has never met the politician

check this site for more story.

http://forumcitizens.com/showthread.php?mode=threaded&tid=13&pid=19#pid19

Re: Confirmed! Genevieve: “i Never Dated Atiku But D’banj Has A Good Heart by snowdrops(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2010
this may not be the best section for the thread, but if you ask me, i bet she shagged both men. Atiku is a big guy in the middle of a political campaign, she wouldn't wanna do anything to derail or cause unnecessary distraction.
Re: Confirmed! Genevieve: “i Never Dated Atiku But D’banj Has A Good Heart by virusdacramil(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2010
I Just Think The Girl Is Choice less.
Re: Confirmed! Genevieve: “i Never Dated Atiku But D’banj Has A Good Heart by playmate(f): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2010
snowdrops:

this may not be the best section for the thread, but if you ask me, i bet she shagged both men. Atiku is a big guy in the middle of a political campaign, she wouldn't wanna do anything to derail or cause unnecessary distraction.

spoken by an ignorant person, do you have proof? NO?
Then shut up or better still keep your fingers off the keyboard!
Re: Confirmed! Genevieve: “i Never Dated Atiku But D’banj Has A Good Heart by Khalraj: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
playmate:

spoken by an ignorant person, do you have proof? NO? Then shut up or better still keep your fingers off the keyboard!
WHO ARE YOU?

(1) (Reply)

Download:- Wizkid Ft Lizberg - Feel Ur Vibe / MP3 Skulls: MP3 Skulls Free Music Download / Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.