Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? (37060 Views)

NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 / National ID Cards Ready For Collection —NIMC / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by StivoeDevoe: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
the most sensitive among them is ATM
the govt of Nigeria is not willing to work, i mean govt that is you and me ,
that is why you see any federal job opportunity people are rushing to apply because they fill is a place to relax not to work
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by Legendguru: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
Baseless reasons
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by Tongsman(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Oga no be me talk am nah. Na wetin I read for newspaper thats why I used terms like "they say". If you go give me correct information abeg do am gently. No be fight
I'm not attaking you boss, na the 'They say' I was referring to. cheesy

1 Like

Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by youngsahito(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Myde4naija:
stop saying stuff like this it doesn't make any sense.

Stay positive talk positive or shut ur trap.
I know what to say to u...what is positive about Nigeria when u have registered 4 National ID card since 2013 and u have not received it. you are always thinking about Nigeria go beta.
oya tell us what is delaying the ID card Mr positive?

1 Like

Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by zakir007(m): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:
In Nigeria, it is advisable to obtain Nigeria passport than wasting time in applying for National ID card that may never arrive.

ATM is only useful for moneytary transaction.. Not a show of identity

With your passport, is a visa to most things locally
I got international passport in less than a week but idcard, since 2016 I'm yet to get it
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by dasparrow: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
I applied for National ID card in January of 2013 and received my card in 2016. God is just so good to me because I left Nigeria a year later after already receiving my national ID card. I received a text message from them telling me my ID card was ready for pickup.
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Citytrend:
I got my new Atm Card within hours and my National ID card in 4 years.

My question is among these two cards which is more Complex and sensitive?

Do You Blame it on government incompetence or Technology?

Zoo
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by TruthinAction: 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
Citytrend:

Blame it on corruption. And they should be sued for collecting money for services not rendered. In actual sense, they are not supposed to charge any money for it. If permanent voters card can be produced free, why not national ID. And the money they charge in some states are too high. The Senate should please look into this.
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by DedeNkem: 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
Citytrend:

Nigerian politicians are incompetent morons who are only after looting public money and usurping power!

That's why Nigeria has one of the most expensive governments in the world and yet has absolutely nothing tangible to show for it!

It is not called a shithole for nothing!
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by mechanics(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
So I should expect mine in 2023.

1 Like

Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by MikeBetty(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nimc Is One Of The Conduit Pipes Govt Use To Syphone Our Treasury. Forget It. Ask Yourself, How Long Does It Take Atm, Driving License, International Passport To Come Out?
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by Alexanity(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
DenreleDave:
Did mine since 2015 Dec... No pekem till now.

Obiano and kerosene sharing governor has embezzled the whole money for national ID card to build anambra.....

Mind you, I am from Enugu, deep Enugu girl okay... So I know what am saying

I am more igbotic than u.. So don't claim igbo and say I am wrong
Meanwhile we have been running into each other lately on nairaland, are you in Enugu currently, let's meet up before Coronavirus finish up everyone, I'm a good candidate to spend these trying times with especially if it like what we used to see in Hollywood movies those end of the word kind of thing, seriously I'm a good candidate for spending the last days around. You won't regret landing on earth with me around, let's hookup if you're single, have time, well really you will have time in the coming days
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by Wizywiz(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mine took 5years..did it in 2013..got it in 2018

1 Like

Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by DenreleDave(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Alexanity:

Meanwhile we have been running into each other lately on nairaland, are you in Enugu currently, let's meet up before Coronavirus finish up everyone, I'm a good candidate to spend these trying times with especially if it like what we used to see in Hollywood movies those end of the word kind of thing, seriously I'm a good candidate for spending the last days around. You won't regret landing on earth with me around, let's hookup if you're single, have time, well really you will have time in the coming days

Are you a gay? Can't u see that I am a guy like with two balls.. grin

Gay Alert ooooo
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by Wizywiz(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mine took 5years..did it in 2013..got it in 2018

1 Like

Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by Genea(f): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
itzprezy:
Applied in 2016..not still ready now
Applied in 2014 and forgotten about it....
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by Charly68: 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
youngsahito:
Nigeria is a shit country... simple!!!
What reason have they than fraud ,spending billions since the day of Obasanjo on a simple project without success
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by Alexanity(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Are you a gay? Can't u see that I am a guy like with two balls.. grin

Gay Alert ooooo
How I'm I to know when your profile says female lol, anyway I'm no gay oo,
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by Starboytwo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
Captainrambo2:
your fada
your mother
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by DenreleDave(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
Captainrambo2:
your fada

Starboytwo:
your mother

The two of una
Una fathers and mothers

Infacti Una generations
gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by hahn(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
Citytrend:

I did mine in 2013 and I still have not gotten it.

The FG just needed another landmark failure on their wall of shame

1 Like

Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by Myde4naija(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
youngsahito:
I know what to say to u...what is positive about Nigeria when u have registered 4 National ID card since 2013 and u have not received it. you are always thinking about Nigeria go beta.
oya tell us what is delaying the ID card Mr positive?
you have your NIN, you have your print out slip, make use if them they are acceptable by every sector.

What's the colour of your problem?
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by newdawn77(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
God help us.
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by TeeSure: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
nedekid:

Why must the card expire?

It's like ATM CARD having a chip.
Mine expired in January, they're asking for 5k for renewal
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by youngsahito(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Myde4naija:
you have your NIN, you have your print out slip, make use if them they are acceptable by every sector.

What's the colour of your problem?
you can ask your goddamn ancestors...wait do u work 4 d fu**ing govt or who d f**k are you?
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by nedekid: 4:24am On Mar 19, 2020
TeeSure:

It's like ATM CARD having a chip.
Mine expired in January, they're asking for 5k for renewal
Ha shocked
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by rafcrown(m): 5:58am On Mar 19, 2020
UNPATRIOTIC CITIZEN.
youngsahito:
Nigeria is a shit country... simple!!!
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by lanre1324: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2020
I wish the so called National ID card should be left alone and let citizen be using either voter's card, Int'l passport, drivers license as means and mode of identification since national ID card is creating problem.
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by NdukingChina(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2020
Mine i enrolled since
And I went yesterday to collect the card because I read online that
2012,2013,2014,-2016
Is out to my greatest surprise
They told me the card is not yet
Out
�������
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by Newmans: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2020
For me Nigeria's national I'd card is a dead project

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eze Chukwuemeka Blames Oshiomhole For APC's Loss In Edo Election / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno / Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.