Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor (16305 Views)

Nollywood Star In A Soft indecency Movie Called Dirty Secret / Nollywood Star Dead! (uzochukwu Ndubuisi) / Nollywood Star Nkem Owoh ( Osuofia )'resurrects' In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by goldenicon: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2010
Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdf9PoSS4RM

and for more information about the Interview with Nollywood Superstar, Jim Iyke, log on to - http://www.goldenicons.com/2010/12/22/exclusive-interview-with-jim-iyke/

Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by SEFAGO(m): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2010
The babe next to him wants his DIK, see how she is looking at him  shocked shocked shocked

See how he was just whining about his life like a girl. And this is supposed to be Nollywood star grin
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by blackrules1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2010
^^^
she can't wait for the end of the interview.
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by scopusng(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2010
Who cares if he has HIV or not. Bodi no bi firewood na.
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by bisiaet: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2010
Does HIV written on peoples face so how does anybody just came up with this kind of news? At least if even he is sick at the moment does every sickness mean HIV? What is the criteria does the person who broke news use or see or what geniue info does he or she has to back this up? I noticed any public person in Nigeria that mistakenly fell sick or just has fever or women go around him too much the next thing is to raise alarm of HIV. I'm not defending him but I presume a better and correct information is needed before labeling such terminal disease to anybody.
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by rasputinn(m): 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2010
SEFAGO:

The babe next to him wants his DIK, see how she is looking at him shocked shocked shocked

See how he was just whining about his life like a girl. And this is supposed to be Nollywood star grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by slap1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2010
bisiaet:

Does HIV written on peoples face so how does anybody just came up with this kind of news? At least if even he is sick at the moment does every sickness mean HIV? What is the criteria does the person who broke news use or see or what geniue info does he or she has to back this up? I noticed any public person in Nigeria that mistakenly fell sick or just has fever or women go around him too much the next thing is to raise alarm of HIV. I'm not defending him but I presume a better and correct information is needed before labeling such terminal disease to anybody.
Nna lekwa bekee!
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by playmate(f): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2010
SEFAGO:

The babe next to him wants his DIK, see how she is looking at him shocked shocked shocked

What has this got to do with the topic of the thread

oh please, its all 4 publicity, tongue
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by spicyhoney(f): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2010
bisiaet:

Gosh! WTF! angry
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by mecussey(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2010
bisiaet:

This topic is going digress to this grammatical "Unuenus" Sam loco
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by owobokiri(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2010
Does HIV written on peoples face so how does anybody just came up with this kind of news? At least if even he is sick at the moment does every sickness mean HIV? What is the criteria does the person who broke news use or see or what geniue info does he or she has to back this up? I noticed any public person in Nigeria that mistakenly fell sick or just has fever or women go around him too much the next thing is to raise alarm of HIV. I'm not defending him but I presume a better and correct information is needed before labeling such terminal disease to anybody

Whatever we have done to you, please forgive. No vex too much. Na xmas we dey, my bros. Another round of this bombardment and everybody will be in a state of coma. Na beg i dey beg bros.
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2010
owobokiri:

Whatever we have done to you, please forgive. No vex too much. Na xmas we dey, my bros. Another round of this bombardment and everybody will be in a state of coma. Na beg i dey beg bros.

In the spirit of Xmas. I truly agree bro.
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by zilosxp(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2010
bisiaet:

Olorun! Bros you should have simply written in Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa instead of this attempted murder on English, LMHO
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by zilosxp(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2010
bisiaet:

Olorun! Bros you should have simply written in Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa instead of this attempted murder on English, LMHO
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by aboyaji(m): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2010
[color=#000099][/color] :osome people need to be trained in english language not tame in english language.
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by lonewolf: 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2010
bisiaet:

It is very important that you relax yourself when you want to communicate, whether verbally or in writing. Otherwise, what you say or type will be incomprehensible nonsense as is the case in this instance. How does someone "mistakenly fall sick"? Lol.

Please, uncle, take it easy, eh? E ma binu. E go better.
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by poweredcom(m): 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2010
hiv hivSO MUCH HYPE, No be so e dey even catch pple sef, like the hype, only ignorant pple get it
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by DeepSoul(f): 12:08am On Dec 26, 2010
bisiaet:

Seriously. I honestly really thought you were joking and just wanted to give us small comic relief in the spirit of Xmas. With over 600 posts, I was sure it was a joke. So I went thru the pains of going over your previous posts and alas! I was dead dead wrong! grin

Bros eh! If you crash NL, w no go forgive you oh!

@Post
Please abeg, what is that razz Jim Iyke feeling like with his yeye eye glass. Mschew. Mgbeke feeling funky (MFF). Mschew!
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by Greatozone(m): 1:38am On Dec 26, 2010
You people have turned this thread into grammatical crucifixion correction thread o
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by ladej(m): 3:34am On Dec 26, 2010
Deep Soul:

Seriously. I honestly really thought you were joking and just wanted to give us small comic relief in the spirit of Xmas. With over 600 posts, I was sure it was a joke. So I went thru the pains of going over your previous posts and alas! I was dead dead wrong! grin

Bros eh! If you crash NL, w no go forgive you oh!

@Post
Please abeg, what is that razz Jim Iyke feeling like with his yeye eye glass. Mschew. Mgbeke feeling funky (MFF). Mschew!

feeling like the star he is cheesy.
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by Mingler: 4:23am On Dec 26, 2010
Visit www.professionalsinnigeria.com to search and meet professionals from all over Nigeria.
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 26, 2010
lmfao@ everyone & the topic.

From Jim on down to the grammatical errors of another user being picked on. grin grin
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by ladej(m): 4:40am On Dec 26, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

lmfao@ everyone & the topic.

From Jim on down to the grammatical errors of another user being picked on. grin grin
so true. loving the way these nollywood stars are making their money. real ashy to classy type sheet. goodluck to them grin
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by MaiSuya(m): 4:53am On Dec 26, 2010
KAI! the guy fine no be small
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by Dukechimi: 6:47am On Dec 26, 2010
bisiaet:

MAY THE JOY OF XMAS WIPE AWAY DIS BAMBOOZMENTUS BOMBARDMENTS FROM OUR HEARTS,
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by WackyJ1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2010
bisiaet:

nairalanders will not crack me up. I still want to keep the food i've eaten in my stomach
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by blackrules1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2010
bisiaet:

Does HIV written on peoples face so how does anybody just came up with this kind of news? At least if even he is sick at the moment does every sickness mean HIV? What is the criteria does the person who broke news use or see or what geniue info does he or she has to back this up? I noticed any public person in Nigeria that mistakenly fell sick or just has fever or women go around him too much the next thing is to raise alarm of HIV. I'm not defending him but I presume a better and correct information is needed before  labeling such terminal disease to anybody.

aboyaji:

[color=#000099][/color] :osome people need to be trained in english language not tame in english language.

LMAO, laugh no go kill me 4 dis forum.
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by kaymoney2(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2010
SEFAGO:

The babe next to him wants his DIK, see how she is looking at him  shocked shocked shocked

@ SEFAGO Hmm  may be you are right angry >: Mind you jim Iyke is a real bad boy he might be thinking in that direction too cool cool
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by Nosyke(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2010
nna mehn,bekee bu agbara,this guy is a grammatical terrorist,CIA and Interpol take note
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy next time use ur local dialect,we woul understand,afterall English is a borrowed language.
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by suxes2005(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2010
Make una leave Jim jor, he's got swagger,

SHALOM
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by denzel2009: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2010
I read somewhere on NL that Jim Iyke has Amerigbo accent,is this true?
Re: Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor by Metalgoong(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2010
Nosyke:

nna mehn,bekee bu agbara,this guy is a grammatical terrorist,CIA and Interpol take note
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy next time use your local dialect,we woul understand,afterall English is a borrowed language.

na true you talk bro . . bekee bu agbara !!! Jim Iyke na anyu ogbu di egwu . . lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert / AMAA 2012 Nominees & Winners / BBNaija Season 7 Finale (Live Eviction Show)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.