Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Update On My Brother - He has Been Found - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On My Brother - He has Been Found (41142 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / Inside Life Scandal! I Will Marry My Twin Brother, He Is Too Good In Bed Says T / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Exodora: 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
KELVINXY:
thank goodness,

i dont know why some people are so evil,
imagine taking advantage of the situation without even considering the psychological and emotional trauma the family was going through..

good thing u shared the good news but i wish u made a formal complaint to the police earlier,so they can trace and deal with the fool.
Which police ?
Nigeria ?
Who still believes and hope on them!!
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Lurkin(m): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2020
KINGreignn:

Congratulations on the return of your brother, as for that low life Imbèçilè, report the case to Police ANTI KIDNAPPING SQUAD , DSS. His number and the message should be used as a proof. Tell the police ANTI KIDNAPPING SQUAD and DSS that the owner of that number kidnapped your brother, Watch as the drama unfolds.
with dis guy don chop his sim swallow

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by thinkmoney(m): 12:51am On Mar 19, 2020
scorpiogal:
Good day everyone... I made a post yesterday about my brother that has been missing since on the 7th of March. That’s the link below for the post.

https://www.nairaland.com/5740195/find-brother-missing-person-case

I really wanna appreciate everyone that said a prayer or two for my brother, and those that called to sympathize with me, God bless you all.

My brother made contact with us yesterday night, he’s fine and okay, though he hasn’t given us a story of what happened, all he said was he has been sleeping under the bridge at dopemu, how he got there all the way from ogba, we have no idea.

He’s home with us now, and we thank God that he’s at least fine.

That aside, someone from Nairaland tried to blackmail me... he called my line saying he has my brother and if I don’t do as he says, he’s going to send down his body parts, luckily for me, my brother had already contacted us at that time. So when I got the call from this dude saying he has my brother, I knew it was all a big scam.

I posted for help here, not for someone to come take advantage of the situation for his own greed and wickedness... If you are reading this now, you know yourself, you better change your ways.

Below is the number of the “supposed kidnapper” and the message he sent when I stopped picking his calls.

*08158725704*

please dear, give arresting that low life a real effort. if he isn't a kidnapper yet he is a prospective kidnapper

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 19, 2020
scorpiogal:
Good day everyone... I made a post yesterday about my brother that has been missing since on the 7th of March. That’s the link below for the post.

https://www.nairaland.com/5740195/find-brother-missing-person-case

I really wanna appreciate everyone that said a prayer or two for my brother, and those that called to sympathize with me, God bless you all.

My brother made contact with us yesterday night, he’s fine and okay, though he hasn’t given us a story of what happened, all he said was he has been sleeping under the bridge at dopemu, how he got there all the way from ogba, we have no idea.

He’s home with us now, and we thank God that he’s at least fine.

That aside, someone from Nairaland tried to blackmail me... he called my line saying he has my brother and if I don’t do as he says, he’s going to send down his body parts, luckily for me, my brother had already contacted us at that time. So when I got the call from this dude saying he has my brother, I knew it was all a big scam.

I posted for help here, not for someone to come take advantage of the situation for his own greed and wickedness... If you are reading this now, you know yourself, you better change your ways.

Below is the number of the “supposed kidnapper” and the message he sent when I stopped picking his calls.

*08158725704*

Go to the police immediately. This person's phone number will be traced. Don't joke with this. He may harm you or your family members later.

GO TO THE POLICE NOW!!!!
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by lifeworth247(m): 6:46am On Mar 19, 2020
*08158725704*
The Nigerian scammer should be traced/apprehended by the responsible authorities ASAP cos there are still many(environmental health hazards) like this out there awaiting expiration of their grace(s).
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by iLoveOmenka: 7:01am On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Go to the police immediately. This person's phone number will be traced. Don't joke with this. He may harm you or your family members later.

GO TO THE POLICE NOW!!!!
[/s]
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by kingthreat(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2020
scorpiogal:

Will sure do that... thanks.

Please share. Having a similar situation. You could drop a hint
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Gokoyer0:
I fear some Nairalanders here o. You don't miss road if you come to NL looking for dubious, devilish and wicked people. Some people are here just to ravage other people's hard-earned money.

Imagine, a NLders that I assisted to improve his business with the agreement of 30% return on investment after 3 months. Believe me, it's going to be one year next month, I have not collected 1naira from this unfortunate guy. To cap it all, he is so rude, bossy and arrogant whenever I tried to ask for my capital to be refunded. Some people are hardened criminal.

Create a thread about it, or threaten him with that. He'll pay. Me I've been scammed by those liars who want money for jamb, recharge card and all sorts of nonsense. But I'm happy I'm scammed. For they think they're scamming while I receive my blessing for doing good.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by encryptjay(m): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
We've got monsters around us. How can you take advantage of such a delicate and traumatic situation? Money that you'll end squandering in few days.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
scorpiogal:

Will sure do that... thanks.
madam we are still waiting for you.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by chizidgreat(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Wow
Glory be to God for your brother. I'm happy for you.
I can imagine the joy
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Gokoyer0(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
The scammer successfully duped 3 of us that I know of. He had since deleted his account here in Nairaland. It's good that I was scammed also because it made me to learn my lesson, Bro.
Shibaraba:

Create a thread about it, or threaten him with that. He'll pay. Me I've been scammed by those liars who want money for jamb, recharge card and all sorts of nonsense. But I'm happy I'm scammed. For they think they're scamming while I receive my blessing for doing good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / What Is The One Thing You Regret Not Asking Your Spouse Before Marriage? / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.