Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,191 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? (4241 Views)

Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? / What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? / How Do Know A Girl Truly And Really Love You When You Are Already Rich Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Hydronium(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Been having this dilemma for sometime now. Deciphering the truth behind ladies' mannerisms and behavior is getting increasingly difficult.
So, beyond romantic love, how does one find out if a girl truly loves him?

1 Share

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Froshloaded: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Once you have her Mumu button

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by donbachi(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
When she starts stealing from parents to make u happy...In cash,foods and foodstuffs.

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by ibkayee(f): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
No straightforward answer for this, if I had to give a rule of thumb, behaviour during trying times can sometimes give an inkling but even that isn’t always foolproof.

Individuals also express love in different ways so judging everyone with the exact same standard may be misleading, it’s very relative

12 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Oyindamolah: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
If you have even slightest of courage, look into her EYES.

Eyes never lie.

Her eyes will tell you how much she loved you or don’t love you.

Besides, you can also make a small guess based on the points I mention below.

*If she has shared you with your family members like your mom, dad, brother etc then she loves you.
*If she cooks for you, washes your clothes, cares for you but does not mention about it every now and then, then she loves you.
*If her respect lies in your respect.
*Irrespective of all fights, if she comes back to you and do not care for her ego.
*If she has lived your dream like her own then be rest assured that she is your woman. Always yours.
*If you are not married and looking for relationship hints then please do not do that. Go straight and ask her openly. If she smiles she is yours. Else, God bless you!!

But please do not try to make wild guesses if you do not know the girl completely. The problem with human beings is that:

“Something that works for one may not work for others”

Good luck!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by xynerise: 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
This is a relative question if you ask me.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by iamoyindamola(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oyindamolah:

Eyes never lie.

*If she has shared you with your family members like your mom, dad, brother etc then she loves you.
*If she cooks for you, washes your clothes, cares for you but does not mention about it every now and then, then she loves you.
*Irrespective of all fights, if she comes back to you and do not care for her ego.
*If she has lived your dream like her own then be rest assured that she is your woman. Always yours.
*If you are not married and looking for relationship hints then please do not do that. Go straight and ask her openly. If she smiles she is yours. Else, God bless you!!

But please do not try to make wild guesses if you do not know the girl completely. The problem with human beings is that:

Good luck!
wink wink

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Leezah(f): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
There various ways to know if your girlfriend loves you or not...

1. If your girlfriend loves you, she will be anxious to please you.
2. If she loves you, she will be eager to see you all the time.
3. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not expect you to be the only one who calls her more frequently. If your girlfriend hardly call you with the excuse that she doesn't have call credit all the time, then re-evaluate your relationship again!
4. If she loves you, she will trust you unconditionally - even when she sees you in the company of other girls. She will not just jump to hasty conclusions but wait for an explanation.
5. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not be money-conscious. She will be contented with whatever you're able to provide her.
6. If your woman loves you, she will not date other guys, i.e. cheat on you.
7. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not keep secrets from you.
8. If she loves you, she will willingly and gladly buy you gifts and occasionally spend her money on you, no matter how little she earns.
9. If your woman loves you, she will allow you take control and make major decisions concerning both of you. she will even consult you and seek your opinion before taking major decisions concerning herself.
10. If your girlfriend loves you, she will listen and really listen to you when you talk because she respect you, instead of engaging in meaningless and unnecessary argument - insisting that she's right and you're wrong.
11. If she loves you, she will be quick to take corrections and make adjustments.
12. If your woman loves you, she will not gossip about you to her friends and other people.
13. If your girlfriend loves you, she will be supportive of your projects, show concern as to the possibility of success and actively participate in ensuring that they succeed.
14. If she loves you, she will not use sex as a tool for bargaining for whatever she wants.
15. If your woman loves you, she will be eager to resolve any misunderstandings quickly and do everything possible, even lovingly apologising on her knees, in order to win your heart over to overcome the conflict.
16. If she loves you, she must not take you for granted that whatever she does to you you're stuck with her, maybe because of your religious beliefs or requirements by the law of the area you dwell in.
17. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not compare you with other people, maybe her dad, a former boyfriend or other guys in your neighbourhood.
18. If your woman loves you, she will see your problem as her problem and actively contribute financially or otherwise to solving them.
19. If she loves you, she will accept your family and friends as her own.
20. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not insist on holding on to friends that you do not approve of.
It is my firm belief that by paying close attention to all the fine points mentioned above, you can tell for certain if your girlfriend loves you or not.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by ibkayee(f): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oyindamolah:

Eyes never lie.

Good luck!
You have some good points

I will say however, the problem with explicitly listed out ‘rules’ like this is that someone can pretend to do all of these things and con one innocent man lol

It’s a fair guideline though

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Hydronium(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Whoa!

We've got some really hardcore love gurus here. Thanks guys.

But like ibkayee said, it's possible for a lady to rehearse these acts before a man and fool him. Tha's what i'm being careful about.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Hydronium(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
and oyindamolah...

is it proper and acceptable to ask a lady if she loves you when you've not told her (as a guy) that you love her?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Hydronium(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
ibkayee:
No straightforward answer for this, if I had to give a rule of thumb, behaviour during trying times can sometimes give an inkling but even that isn’t always foolproof.

Individuals also express love in different ways so judging everyone with the exact same standard may be misleading, it’s very relative

I could give a few points.

She's SanMel around 65/35. She cares a great deal, doesn't bother hiding it. Can give an arm for me.
she genuinely loves being around/with me all the time.

here's the story. we met and worked together in an office for about 5months. we shared the same table. She'd tell me all about the guys from the office who were into her, her past relationships and updates. she prefers for us to walk together while she'll sternly tell the others off. could spend the entire day with me. she's very free with me. and respect me a great deal.
Attends my church from time to time, although a worker in her church. asks counsel from me mostly. calls me by my full first name.
tends to love physical touches a lot.

So could it all be a sham?

N.B. i don't give her special attention, but there's no hiding from her.
as per feelings, i recently discovered that i do, but i want to be sure that it's not induced from hers.
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by ibkayee(f): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hydronium:

I could give a few points.

She's SanMel around 65/35. She cares a great deal, doesn't bother hiding it. Can give an arm for me.
she genuinely loves being around/with me all the time.

here's the story. we met and worked together in an office for about 5months. we shared the same table. She'd tell me all about the guys from the office who were into her, her past relationships and updates. she prefers for us to walk together while she'll sternly tell the others off. could spend the entire day with me. she's very free with me. and respect me a great deal.
Attends my church from time to time, although a worker in her church. asks counsel from me mostly. calls me by my full first name.
tends to love physical touches a lot.

So could it all be a sham?

N.B. i don't give her special attention, but there's no hiding from her.
as per feelings, i recently discovered that i do, but i want to be sure that it's not induced from hers.
I couldn't tell you if it was love or not , but it sounds like she enjoys your company and feels comfortable with you, take from that what you can cheesy

Even liking someone A LOT does not always necessarily equate to love, I'm not saying she does or doesn't, but at the very least she seems to like your person

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by pocohantas(f): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
If she is a Nigerian girl, she’ll not be asking you for money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by proclinician: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
pocohantas:
If she is a Nigerian girl, she’ll not be asking you for money.

Exactly. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hydronium:
Been having this dilemma for sometime now. Deciphering the truth behind ladies' mannerisms and behavior is getting increasingly difficult.

Follow an article here title deception
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by jeff1607(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Leezah:

3. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not expect you to be the only one who calls her more frequently. If your girlfriend hardly call you with the excuse that she doesn't have call credit all the time, then re-evaluate your relationship again!
4. If she loves you, she will trust you unconditionally - even when she sees you in the company of other girls. She will not just jump to hasty conclusions but wait for an explanation.
5. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not be money-conscious. She will be contented with whatever you're able to provide her.
8. If she loves you, she will willingly and gladly buy you gifts and occasionally spend her money on you, no matter how little she earns.
9. If your woman loves you, she will allow you take control and make major decisions concerning both of you. she will even consult you and seek your opinion before taking major decisions concerning herself.
10. If your girlfriend loves you, she will listen and really listen to you when you talk because she respect you, instead of engaging in meaningless and unnecessary argument - insisting that she's right and you're wrong.
11. If she loves you, she will be quick to take corrections and make adjustments.
12. If your woman loves you, she will not gossip about you to her friends and other people.
13. If your girlfriend loves you, she will be supportive of your projects, show concern as to the possibility of success and actively participate in ensuring that they succeed.
14. If she loves you, she will not use sex as a tool for bargaining for whatever she wants.
15. If your woman loves you, she will be eager to resolve any misunderstandings quickly and do everything possible, even lovingly apologising on her knees, in order to win your heart over to overcome the conflict.
16. If she loves you, she must not take you for granted that whatever she does to you you're stuck with her, maybe because of your religious beliefs or requirements by the law of the area you dwell in.
17. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not compare you with other people, maybe her dad, a former boyfriend or other guys in your neighbourhood.
18. If your woman loves you, she will see your problem as her problem and actively contribute financially or otherwise to solving them.
20. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not insist on holding on to friends that you do not approve of.
It is my firm belief that by paying close attention to all the fine points mentioned above, you can tell for certain if your girlfriend loves you or not.

In Nigeria with buhari as president?
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by sndk1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Anyone who loves you will not knowingly deprive you strength or vitality in any form, especially if both of you are an item. So if a woman does not extort money from you, for example, but knowingly deprives you strength in any other form, it means that she does not love you. Also, if a man gives a woman in his life all the money in this world but deprives her strength in any other form, it equally means that he does not love her.

- A woman who does not extort money from a man, maybe because she makes money directly or indirectly on her own, but has other bad character she knowingly exhibits will deprive her man strength. Toxic love, her aim is to have him under control.

- And a man who has money and gives his woman any amount she needs any time, but deprives her liberty or cheats on her, will deprive her strength in other areas of life. Toxic love, his aim is to have her under control.

Love supplies strength, provided that you are deserving of it, and that which deprives you strength in any form can never be love.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Oyindamolah: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2020
ok
ibkayee:

You have some good points

I will say however, the problem with explicitly listed out ‘rules’ like this is that someone can pretend to do all of these things and con one innocent man lol

It’s a fair guideline though
cheesy
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Oyindamolah: 9:28am On Mar 19, 2020
Hydronium Actions speak louder than words.

But the best test is to say I love you to her.
Or you can do things that would make her uncomfortable if she doesn't have feelings for you.

Such as the wrapping your arms around her waist and holding her close.
Look her in the eyes and hold contact. Not like a "I'm gonna kill you" but show the feeling you have. Show the feelings you want.
And if she pulls way, it's a no go. If she accepts. It's a good sign.

Don't rush though, it can complicate things
Just like checking the oven too often. The food never fully cooks.

Also you didn't put much of a description. So I assume it's a longer relationship.
When she purposely misses her bus so that she can spend 10 more minutes, and then she looks at you, says - ‘oh I missed my bus'.

When she asks about how was your day everyday.

When she act childish just to cheer you up and see you smile.

Moreover, when she starts talking about ‘us’more than her make up.

When she stares into your eyes playing with her hairs. This is time you need to kiss her forehead and never let her go

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Hydronium(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2020
ibkayee:
I couldn't tell you if it was love or not , but it sounds like she enjoys your company and feels comfortable with you, take from that what you can cheesy

Even liking someone A LOT does not always necessarily equate to love, I'm not saying she does or doesn't, but at the very least she seems to like your person

thanks ibkayee

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Hydronium(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2020
there's no link
Mandelus:

Follow an article here title deception
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Hydronium(m): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2020
nice one. thanks

sndk1:
Anyone who loves you will not knowingly deprive you strength or vitality in any form, especially if both of you are an item. So if a woman does not extort money from you, for example, but knowingly deprives you strength in any other form, it means that she does not love you. Also, if a man gives a woman in his life all the money in this world but deprives her strength in any other form, it equally means that he does not love her.

- A woman who does not extort money from a man, maybe because she makes money directly or indirectly on her own, but has other bad character she knowingly exhibits will deprive her man strength. Toxic love, her aim is to have him under control.

- And a man who has money and gives his woman any amount she needs any time, but deprives her liberty or cheats on her, will deprive her strength in other areas of life. Toxic love, his aim is to have her under control.

Love supplies strength, provided that you are deserving of it, and that which deprives you strength in any form can never be love.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Hydronium(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2020
Great one. thanks Oyindamolah

Oyindamolah:
Hydronium Actions speak louder than words.

But the best test is to say I love you to her.
Or you can do things that would make her uncomfortable if she doesn't have feelings for you.

Such as the wrapping your arms around her waist and holding her close.
Look her in the eyes and hold contact. Not like a "I'm gonna kill you" but show the feeling you have. Show the feelings you want.
And if she pulls way, it's a no go. If she accepts. It's a good sign.

Don't rush though, it can complicate things
Just like checking the oven too often. The food never fully cooks.

Also you didn't put much of a description. So I assume it's a longer relationship.[b][/b].
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Leoniine(f): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2020
Hydronium:

Love Yourself.
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Leoniine(f): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2020
That's a phrase from BTS, by the way.

But that's the easiest and most effective way.

Loving yourself weeds out a lot of toxicity from your life. Because you automatically won't take any shit treatment, masquerading as love. Then it helps you love better, too.

There's so many benefits...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Hydronium:
there's no link

Click on my name

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hydronium:
When you flood their life with money
Trust me get another word for love she will have it for you
Abi is not women mtcheee undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Kimzo: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Leezah:

my girlfriend hardly calls and at the same time she's buys me gift, cook for me etc

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
I slap my thighs laughing when I see dunces say ladies can't love,those dudes have being burnt by ladies obviously.

A woman who loves you will nag you but still stay. She will defile her parents and friends warnings to be with you. She will sneak out to give you a cooler of food.
If she hears you say you love a particular hairstyle ,she will make that hairstyle and pull a surprise visit....

Guys took advantage of all this thus ladies now reserve this till you put a ring on it

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Tell her you have CoronaHIV angry
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
Arthur21:
I slap my thighs laughing when I see dunces say ladies can't love,those dudes have being burnt by ladies obviously.

A woman who loves you will nag you but still stay. She will defile her parents and friends warnings to be with you. She will sneak out to give you a cooler of food.
If she hears you say you love a particular hairstyle ,she will make that hairstyle and pull a surprise visit....

[s]Guys took advantage of all this thus ladies now reserve this till you put a ring on it[/s]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Whatsapp To Lovers, See How A Guy Won A Lady's Heart In A 31-Minutes Chat / How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders / How Do You Feel About Africans Marrying White Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.