Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,901 members, 7,799,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? (4235 Views)

Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? / What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? / How Do Know A Girl Truly And Really Love You When You Are Already Rich Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=87580976][/quote]
Lol...I don't mean all ladies. The concept here is ladies genuinely in love,many are adviced not to do all this till they secure the ring.
Because they are lots of cases where he will not propose in the end.

There will be exceptions to this though.

I am not endorsing it though,just my analysis

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by pansophist(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Leezah:
There various ways to know if your girlfriend loves you or not...

1. If your girlfriend loves you, she will be anxious to please you.
2. If she loves you, she will be eager to see you all the time.
3. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not expect you to be the only one who calls her more frequently. If your girlfriend hardly call you with the excuse that she doesn't have call credit all the time, then re-evaluate your relationship again!
4. If she loves you, she will trust you unconditionally - even when she sees you in the company of other girls. She will not just jump to hasty conclusions but wait for an explanation.
5. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not be money-conscious. She will be contented with whatever you're able to provide her.
6. If your woman loves you, she will not date other guys, i.e. cheat on you.
7. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not keep secrets from you.
8. If she loves you, she will willingly and gladly buy you gifts and occasionally spend her money on you, no matter how little she earns.
9. If your woman loves you, she will allow you take control and make major decisions concerning both of you. she will even consult you and seek your opinion before taking major decisions concerning herself.
10. If your girlfriend loves you, she will listen and really listen to you when you talk because she respect you, instead of engaging in meaningless and unnecessary argument - insisting that she's right and you're wrong.
11. If she loves you, she will be quick to take corrections and make adjustments.
12. If your woman loves you, she will not gossip about you to her friends and other people.
13. If your girlfriend loves you, she will be supportive of your projects, show concern as to the possibility of success and actively participate in ensuring that they succeed.
14. If she loves you, she will not use sex as a tool for bargaining for whatever she wants.
15. If your woman loves you, she will be eager to resolve any misunderstandings quickly and do everything possible, even lovingly apologising on her knees, in order to win your heart over to overcome the conflict.
16. If she loves you, she must not take you for granted that whatever she does to you you're stuck with her, maybe because of your religious beliefs or requirements by the law of the area you dwell in.
17. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not compare you with other people, maybe her dad, a former boyfriend or other guys in your neighbourhood.
18. If your woman loves you, she will see your problem as her problem and actively contribute financially or otherwise to solving them.
19. If she loves you, she will accept your family and friends as her own.
20. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not insist on holding on to friends that you do not approve of.
It is my firm belief that by paying close attention to all the fine points mentioned above, you can tell for certain if your girlfriend loves you or not.

My girlfriend does all these things you mentioned. Experiencing a woman's love can be one of the most beautiful thing a man will experience. I will add more though.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Omar09(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
tongue
Back from exile mon amor?
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Leezah(f): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
Waiting pattiently.
pansophist:

My girlfriend does all these things you mentioned. Experiencing a woman's love can be one of the most beautiful thing a man will experience. I will add more though.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Leezah(f): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
You cannot have it all na
Kimzo:
my girlfriend hardly calls and at the same time she's buys me gift, cook for me etc

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by pryme(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hydronium:
Been having this dilemma for sometime now. Deciphering the truth behind ladies' mannerisms and behavior is getting increasingly difficult.
So, beyond romantic love, how does one find out if a girl truly loves him?

you dont,
you just pray she does.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Omar09:
I'M OFF AGAIN.
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Omar09(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
grin

COME ON! not so fast!
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Hydronium(m): 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
How'd you mean?

pryme:

you dont,
you just pray she does.
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by pryme(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Hydronium:
How'd you mean?

a woman may love you for reasons unknown to.you.
A woman may act like she loves you but she dont.
A woman may love you so much, but may do a.terrible job of showing it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by IamDavids: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2020
Leezah:

3. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not expect you to be the only one who calls her more frequently. If your girlfriend hardly call you with the excuse that she doesn't have call credit all the time, then re-evaluate your relationship again!
4. If she loves you, she will trust you unconditionally - even when she sees you in the company of other girls. She will not just jump to hasty conclusions but wait for an explanation.
5. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not be money-conscious. She will be contented with whatever you're able to provide her.
8. If she loves you, she will willingly and gladly buy you gifts and occasionally spend her money on you, no matter how little she earns.
9. If your woman loves you, she will allow you take control and make major decisions concerning both of you. she will even consult you and seek your opinion before taking major decisions concerning herself.
10. If your girlfriend loves you, she will listen and really listen to you when you talk because she respect you, instead of engaging in meaningless and unnecessary argument - insisting that she's right and you're wrong.
11. If she loves you, she will be quick to take corrections and make adjustments.
12. If your woman loves you, she will not gossip about you to her friends and other people.
13. If your girlfriend loves you, she will be supportive of your projects, show concern as to the possibility of success and actively participate in ensuring that they succeed.
14. If she loves you, she will not use sex as a tool for bargaining for whatever she wants.
15. If your woman loves you, she will be eager to resolve any misunderstandings quickly and do everything possible, even lovingly apologising on her knees, in order to win your heart over to overcome the conflict.
16. If she loves you, she must not take you for granted that whatever she does to you you're stuck with her, maybe because of your religious beliefs or requirements by the law of the area you dwell in.
17. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not compare you with other people, maybe her dad, a former boyfriend or other guys in your neighbourhood.
18. If your woman loves you, she will see your problem as her problem and actively contribute financially or otherwise to solving them.
20. If your girlfriend loves you, she will not insist on holding on to friends that you do not approve of.
It is my firm belief that by paying close attention to all the fine points mentioned above, you can tell for certain if your girlfriend loves you or not.

And where will someone meet a girl with all these fine attributes. I bet OP is not even close to all what she has typed here.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by IamDavids: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2020
pansophist:

Liar!. And your still sleeping around
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Leezah(f): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2020
You obviously did not read.
IamDavids:

And where will someone meet a girl with all these fine attributes. I bet OP is not even close to all what she has typed here.
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by IamDavids: 8:21am On Mar 20, 2020
Leezah:
You obviously did not read.

Listen, a girl can't exhibit 20% of all these loving craps you listed. Not even you.

Nobody loves, everyone is just co-habiting.

Wake up from these fantasies.

Your giving tips, do you shower your bf with all these good things you listen.

Women are bitches!
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2020
Hydronium:
Been having this dilemma for sometime now. Deciphering the truth behind ladies' mannerisms and behavior is getting increasingly difficult.
So, beyond romantic love, how does one find out if a girl truly loves him?

That's like asking: "how do you know when a pig is flying?".

Pigs don't fly; d-uh!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Omar09(m): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

That's like asking: "how do you know when a pig is flying?".

Pigs don't fly; d-uh!

So does women.
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Muchmore024: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2020
Leezah:

My gf does all this thing..except no 10

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Oyindamolah: 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
U welcum.
Hydronium:
Great one. thanks Oyindamolah

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Toseenlove: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
pocohantas:
If she is a Nigerian girl, she’ll not be asking you for money.

Lol while she has standby dicksons whom she will be financing her......I once had a girl like that, But her energy no good and we aren't compatible spiritually plus she still dey struggle level....Na fake love full shiiithole...

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Bigdeal4(m): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
Arthur21:
I slap my thighs laughing when I see dunces say ladies can't love,those dudes have being burnt by ladies obviously.

A woman who loves you will nag you but still stay. She will defile her parents and friends warnings to be with you. She will sneak out to give you a cooler of food.
If she hears you say you love a particular hairstyle ,she will make that hairstyle and pull a surprise visit....

Guys took advantage of all this thus ladies now reserve this till you put a ring on it
Bro,thumb up fr u....I had similar experience tho...
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by healthserve(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
K
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by healthserve(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
Leezah:

God bless you for this
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Tony142: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
Only u guys can answer this question very well oo cool

@iLegendd , @ubunja , @IamPlato
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by IamPlato(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
Tony142:

@iLegendd , @ubunja , @IamPlato
all You Need To Know Is In What That Girl Leezah Commented.

Leezah Your Profile Pic Though

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by iLegendd(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
Tony142:

Nice post. Tell him to keep it up. To know if a girl loves you, she must find the cure of coronavirus. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Tony142: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Nice post. Tell him to keep it up. To know if a girl loves you, she must find the cure of coronavirus. Simple.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? by Leezah(f): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
healthserve:

God bless you for this
You welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa / 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. / This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.