Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA (3868 Views)

Fan Slumped Excitedly On Seeing Zubby Michael For The First Time: Pics & Video / Before And After Zubby Michael's Sitting Room In His Mansion (VIDEO) / Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by prowitin(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Actor, Zubby Michael slams organisers of the Africa Magic Viewers' Choice Awards for snubbing "pillars of Nollywood".
The actor announced that most organizers of the award are Yorubas, described it as a "joke and highly political". He also queried why the original owner of "Living in Bondage" was snubbed while its remake got 8 awards. 

This made Comic actress Monica Friday to reply him in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxoFE0Y6EO8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by Humanoid01(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lol.

This is weird, but I must say I love her pidgin. She speaks like she grew up in Warri or Benin.

1 Like

Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by sholatem(f): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
This geh try abeg,she educate me sef cheesy,she actually pass a good message

1 Like

Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by cassidy1996(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
whos she
Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by ruggedtimi(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
she dey cap careless...Nothing bad in recognizing veterans. Aki and paw paw, sam loco , pete, Ngozi, Charles Inoje, Osuofia etc all deserve an award.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by scarfest(m): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
No be these girl wey enter one chance...

1 Like

Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by Princessabby99(f): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Is she even Yoruba sef
Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by iammo(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
cool

atleast we can slowly see the disgusting people we share a country with.. full of envy

thank God .. Almighty separated us with River Niger and they have to cross at least two states before bringing their envy to our land

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by RemoveKebab: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
This zubby guy has ipob mentality and 98% of Igbos are careless dumb asses
They dont do research or plan before jumping in decision and conclusions
They have this herd mentality(online and offline)

How can you steriotype a whole tribe all because non of your tribe owned movie was not being nominated for an award.

Does this guy know the difference between quantity and quality?

That why they lost a simple war that could have been won without even firing a single shot.

I know they are still some wise and moderate peeps among that tribe my fear is let them not be few than the dumb ones.

6 Likes

Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
RemoveKebab:
This zubby guy has ipob mentality and 98% of Igbos are careless dumb asses
They dont do research or plan before jumping in decision and conclusions
They have this herd mentality(online and offline)

How can you steriotype a whole tribe all because non of your tribe owned movie was not being nominated for an award.

Does this guy know the difference between quantity and quality?

That why they lost a simple war that could have been won without even firing a single shot.

I know they are still some wise and moderate peeps among that tribe my fear is let them not be few than the dumb ones.
It's not about IGBO or IPOB.
I am IGBO and every tribe has got a stray dog but, by the way......
who is ZUBBY MICHAEL...?
The One Discharging USELESS MOVIES per second per second.

In Fact, if I have my WAY, I will send him to the ABYSS for talking nonsense in the midst of feeding people with rubbish movies.

The DAY, I watched one of this KUNLE AFOLAYAN's movies, I was amazed and stunned.
I immediately fell in Love with him, not until he aired his tribalistic tendencies as well.

KUNLE AFOLAYAN'S MOVIES depict smartness and quality and not mass production like ZUBBY MICHAEL'S.
ZUBBY MICHAEL should be making "PURE WATER" In quantities and not movies.

1 Like

Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by RemoveKebab: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:

It's not about IGBO or IPOB.
I am IGBO and every tribe has got a stray dog but, by the way......
who is ZUBBY MICHAEL...?
The One Discharging USELESS MOVIES per second per second.

In Fact, if I have my WAY, I will send him to ABYSS for talking nonsense in the midst of feeding people with rubbish movies.

The DAY, I watched one of this KUNLE AFOLAYAN's movies, I was amazed and stunned.
I immediately fell in Love with him, not until he aired his tribalistic tendencies as well.

KUNLE AFOLAYAN'S MOVIES depict smartness and quality and not mass production like ZUBBY MICHAEL.
ZUBBY MICHAEL should be making "PURE WATER" In quantities and not movies.

bro when I say ipob I dont mean all igbo people in general(thats stereotyping) it just a bastardized word literally for a tribalist that comes from that area note that I never mentioned igbo in my comment because I know and I have many moderate ones as Friends.

But if you see the the number of peeps supporting that post he made on his Instagram page you see what am saying.

The herd mentality.

Even if am your loyal fan when you say trash I will question it. That I cant find that among those peeps on his page.
Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by Onyi22(f): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Comic actress, how?
Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by temptnow: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
Who is this one that sounds like a retired Ashawoo

1 Like

Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by Humphrizy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Actress abi Comedian.....The headline thoo undecided
Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by padeolu: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
ruggedtimi:
she dey cap careless...Nothing bad in recognizing veterans. Aki and paw paw, sam loco , pete, Ngozi, Charles Inoje, Osuofia etc all deserve an award.
So they should be giving them awards every year abi?

If dem no get this year, dem go get next year.
Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by espn(m): 3:44am On Mar 19, 2020
padeolu:

So they should be giving them awards every year abi?

If dem no get this year, dem go get next year.
give them award for what...na paper dem dey use carve d awards?

1 Like

Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by femi4: 6:37am On Mar 19, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Ignorant, Sam loco, Pete, Aki etc were recognized in the previous editions. Do you want it done every year
Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by ruggedtimi(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2020
femi4:
Ignorant, Sam loco, Pete, Aki etc were recognized in the previous editions. Do you want it done every year
I am only saying what Zubi said is not a bad idea
Re: Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA by femi4: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2020
ruggedtimi:
I am only saying what Zubi said is not a bad idea
He's wrong. It was a wrong submission from him. Is Peter Igho Yoruba? Pete Edochie was honoured in the past. Same for Sam loco

(1) (Reply)

Apart From "Don't Spoil My Bra, I'll Remove It Myself." Which Other Motivationa / Checkout This Gigantic Endsars Cake From Lekki Protesters (photos) / Chika Ike Reveals Why Her Marriage Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.