Stats: 3,148,515 members, 7,801,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative (18962 Views)

Test result of sick Dangote Indian contractor quarantined in Lagos out / Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive / Coronavirus: Reddington Hospital Patient Tests Negative (2) (3) (4)

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by GFELOG2018: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
THIS TEST GET K-LEG OH.PLEASE KEEP HIM THERE FOR 14 DAYS
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by babasadiq79(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
femi4:
educate yourself with no 6
stop spreading fake news
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by babasadiq79(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
femi4:

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by Nairalandmonika: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kekereekun123:
stop this nonsense. weather wont stop corona. why e no stop ebola
Lol, funny you. All virus are not the same, the Ebola is not airborne and cannot survive outside living cell but coronavirus is airborne and can survive outside living cell for some days. But yes I don't think hot weather can stop coronavirus.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by Nairalandmonika: 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
femi4:
Has these facts been proven, remember that this a new strain of coronavirus. There are 2 other coronavirus which has all these features u listed below yet there are not as contagious as this new coronavirus.
This new coronavirus is definitely worst that what is on that list.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by Ayo8(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Coverup
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by Isoduwa(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Send that Indian inputs back to his country
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by DateMynd44(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
dlondonbadboy:
I still maintain that either our doctors don't know how to properly test for corona virus or are poorly equiped to test for it..

Only God can help us!
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by Niggmatic: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
pmoye:
Ask the mama wey die after testing negative in Nigeria.
Fake test kit.

Stop this nonsense. It will hurt you too. Don't undermine the health system by spreading fake news.

This is exactly why ebola killed over 11000 people

Please be guided
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by Niggmatic: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
ornicus:
who is sourcing and certifying our testing equipment?
i hope it is not those unreliable [let me talk like trump] american CDC test kits we are using?

It was distributed by WHO. Made in Germany.

You guys should start watching international news media like Aljazera, BBC world etc
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by pmoye(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Go and sleep abeg.
They said they tested the woman that she was negative only for her to die few days after. What do you what us to call that, coincidence or?
Which health system are you talking about, our little princess of genuine news?

Niggmatic:

Stop this nonsense. It will hurt you too. Don't undermine the health system by spreading fake news.

This is exactly why ebola killed over 11000 people

Please be guided
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by Niggmatic: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
pmoye:
Go and sleep abeg.
They said they tested the woman that she was negative only for her to die few days after. What do you what us to call that, coincidence or?
Which health system are you talking about, our little princess of genuine news?

I'm not here to argue with you but remember, once people lost confidence in our health system, you are also going to suffer the consequence.

If Your neighbor contracts the virus and refuse to report to the hospital what do you think will happen to you?

Please Be guided.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by pmoye(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
I'm surprised that you used the word 'confidence in our health system': did we before have a thing that we can call confidence in our health system? If you say yes, how come our politicians and those that can afford it spend billions of Naira every year seeking medical help abroad?

Niggmatic:

I'm not here to argue with you but remember, once people lost confidence in our health system, you are also going to suffer the consequence.

If Your neighbor contracts the virus and refuse to report to the hospital what do you think will happen to you?

Please Be guided.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by Niggmatic: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
pmoye:
I'm surprised that you used the word 'confidence in our health system': did we before have a thing that we can call confidence in our health system? If you say yes, how come our politicians and those that can afford it spend billions of Naira every year seeking medical help abroad?

It's not about politicians at the moment. It's about you and I.

Doctors and nurses in those hospitals are not politicians, they people like you and I. This is not the right time for all these.

When it's time for elections, you can channel this your energy in electing those that are capable.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by pmoye(m): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
No, it is not about you and I, except you want to play the ostrich. Bury your head in the sand and pretend you have a functional health system. To you you believe confessing positively without complementary funding of the system is being patriotic. In how many countries of the world have we had the report of young individuals who contacted the viral infection dying? In Ekiti state a 27 year old man already died from the infection... And yes, he was hospitalized before his death. In the same Nigeria the government claimed they tested a woman and that she was negative only for the same woman to die from the same infection they had cleared her of. If we would count that now, that's going to be 2 deaths out of 9 reported cases (yes, I added the woman they had claimed was negative). That is already 22 % fatality from an infection whose fatality rate has been reported to be about 0.3 % or less, and predominantly restricted to aged patients.

And you stand there interpreting everything in the light of politics. No, we do not have a health system. Ask the Abuja doctors who declared strike action just yesterday. Ask all the people you know who travel abroad to give birth, or your president and cohort who travel abroad for the slightest cases of earache and all.

If you are not conversant with all these things then you are not qualified to comment on this issue, and it is pure mischief for you to try to interpret this as a political exercise. And perhaps in your mind you're defending a political party or attacking a perceived political party. I hope the virus gets to your yard very soon so you can come back here and talk about how it is between you and I, that we can use sycophancy and words of mouth to in a jiffy revitalize a non-existent health system.

Niggmatic:

It's not about politicians at the moment. It's about you and I.

Doctors and nurses in those hospitals are not politicians, they people like you and I. This is not the right time for all these.

When it's time for elections, you can channel this your energy in electing those that are capable.

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by Niggmatic: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
pmoye:
No, it is not about you and I, except you want to play the ostrich. Bury your head in the sand and pretend you have a functional health system. To you you believe confessing positively without complementary funding of the system is being patriotic. In how many countries of the world have we had the report of young individuals who contacted the viral infection dying? In Ekiti state a 27 year old man already died from the infection... And yes, he was hospitalized before his death. In the same Nigeria the government claimed they tested a woman and that she was negative only for the same woman to die from the same infection they had cleared her of. If we would count that now, that's going to be 2 deaths out of 9 reported cases (yes, I added the woman they had claimed was negative). That is already 22 % fatality from an infection whose fatality rate has been reported to be about 0.3 % or less, and predominantly restricted to aged patients.

And you stand there interpreting everything in the light of politics. No, we do not have a health system. Ask the Abuja doctors who declared strike action just yesterday. Ask all the people you know who travel abroad to give birth, or your president and cohort who travel abroad for the slightest cases of earache and all.

If you are not conversant with all these things then you are not qualified to comment on this issue, and it is pure mischief for you to try to interpret this as a political exercise. And perhaps in your mind you're defending a political party or attacking a perceived political party. I hope the virus gets to your yard very soon so you can come back here and talk about how it is between you and I, that we can use sycophancy and words of mouth to in a jiffy revitalize a non-existent health system.

Ok.. bye
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by jham01: 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
Some ppl are very stupid, the two religious books we've warned us that Jesus (Isah, may peace and blessings of God be with HIM is coming bt ppl don't care bt wen COVID-19 is heard coming thy start abusing their leaders for taking careful and cautious measure. Some ppl are worshipping Western nations and the US while the EU and the US deliberately refused to take measure and continued playing football league games despite the threat of the virus to the extent they continued playing when dozens were dying in Italy, England took everything for granted untill the time many caught the virus but some ppl here who hav personal hatred for this govt are barking in Nairaland like dogs abusing govt for not closing border. Anyway, take it or leave it Nigeria is trying better than most advanced nations in handling the virus' issue.
See below how America wanted to use money to get the vaccines for only it citizens from German pharmaceutical company because they can't yet develop the vaccine:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/16/not-for-sale-anger-in-germany-at-report-trump-seeking-exclusive-coronavirus-vaccine-deal
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by Onisokuso1(m): 4:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Lilimax:
I go school well well!
Wetin happen this omo kekere? embarassed

He asked a valid question

I no sure say you go school . E no show at all angry
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by ajutant(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2020
ainas247:
cool Good...
[s]Everyone talking about the corona and forgot malaria...
it is well[/s]

[s]If you have a business website, let me submit it on Google
MSN, YAHOO, BING chat up now
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative by nengibo: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
omoharry:
we are stressed becos we know we have a stupid govt who refuse to the right thing by putting a travel ban to high risk countries.

omoharry: Sey you are one of the infected victims along side with other members of your families who are already dying from the virus?,since you seem to be the only one that knows that the number of infected is more than the number announce by the govt? Your kind will always wish ill of your country and expect the worse out of Nigeria becos your sick brain has been programmed that way by CNN &BBC.

so the government is now stupid according to you, what a difference a week makes

Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus / Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja / Top Ten Facts About Diabetes