Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:21 AM

Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry (5756 Views)

Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) / 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland / Mathew Opaluwa Appointed Attah Of Igala By Kogi State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Revolva(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
This is a photo showed the Eze Oraeri wearing the same Ejubejuailo medal the Attah of Igala wore and its an evidence that Oreri (Ora-eri) People of Anambra State Being Igala by Ancestry

In the picture, Eze Okonkwo, the Eze Nri Oreri is in the same traditional regalia like that of Attah Igala, with both wearing the Ejubejuailo medal (face-like object on their chest). Attah Igala began to wear it from 1515 during the Igala-Benin war. It was later replicated among the Eri (Eri, an Igala warrior from Idah) people, Oreri in this case to show their Igala root.

This Eze died in 1944 but till date, Eze Oreri dresses like Attah Igala. Oraeri people are also in Awka, and they are all Igala, because tribe is in the blood not by geographical locations. But if you have a contrary view, explain how Eze Oreri got the Ejubejuailo medal. Oraeri will be visited soon by me. One Igala blood forever.

By Ayegba A. A

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by illicit(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
the one with mic wore a stud too

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by SpacehubTech: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
They r not d same.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by letu(m): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2020
SpacehubTech:
They r not d same.
Explain
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by AtaniWarrior: 2:57am On Mar 19, 2020
Thank you for sharing.
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by NobleAngell(f): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2020
So then, I guess it's safe to say, "Igala amaka". cheesy
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
Revolva:
This is a photo showed the Eze Oraeri wearing the same Ejubejuailo medal the Attah of Igala wore and its an evidence that Oreri (Ora-eri) People of Anambra State Being Igala by Ancestry

In the picture, Eze Okonkwo, the Eze Nri Oreri is in the same traditional regalia like that of Attah Igala, with both wearing the Ejubejuailo medal (face-like object on their chest). Attah Igala began to wear it from 1515 during the Igala-Benin war. It was later replicated among the Eri (Eri, an Igala warrior from Idah) people, Oreri in this case to show their Igala root.

This Eze died in 1944 but till date, Eze Oreri dresses like Attah Igala. Oraeri people are also in Awka, and they are all Igala, because tribe is in the blood not by geographical locations. But if you have a contrary view, explain how Eze Oreri got the Ejubejuailo medal. Oraeri will be visited soon by me. One Igala blood forever.

By Ayegba A. A

This man remove your eye from Anambra state. Look for else where to propagate your land grabbing agenda.

If we are talking of ancestry then it is safe to say Igala and Yorubas has same ancestry because they share even language similarities.

Once again, you have failed in this your annexation agenda.

live let others live.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by IDENNAA(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Revolva:

By Ayegba A. A

Let it go. You have no evidence nor do you have the resources to win this revision.
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Revolva(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

This man remove your eye from Anambra state. Look for else where to propagate your land grabbing agenda.

If we are talking of ancestry then it is safe to say Igala and Yorubas has same ancestry because they share even language similarities.

live let others live.

This is ancestry that connect igala and that community nobody is grabbing anybody land or annexation

Igalas and Yoruba have similar yes but do you know more about igala and more about igala better read deeper ok

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Revolva:

This is ancestry that connect igala and that community nobody is grabbing anybody land or annexation

Igalas and Yoruba have similar yes but do you know more about igala and more about igala better read deeper ok

Thanks

@bolded. Yes but for anambra or Igbo...hell no

Mind your business.

What is ur problem in this life. That's how. U guys went and create one useless Facebook called igala people in anambra state.

U guys should desist from false propaganda.

Be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

@bolded. Yes but for anambra or Igbo...hell no

Mind your business.

What is ur problem in this life. That's how. U guys went and create one useless Facebook called igala people in anambra state.

U guys should desist from false propaganda.

Be guided.
brother u are in pain.....they are more than 10 igala communities in anambra state.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 23, 2020
Emmydann:
brother u are in pain.....they are more than 10 igala communities in anambra state.....

Why only 10 communities?

Why. Not 30?

No. Such thing here.

Just fake ur north and arewa...period.
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by MetaPhysical: 2:14am On Mar 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

live let others live.

Can you ever talk without a mention of Yoruba? This is between Igala and Anambra. Face your Igala colonizers and let Yoruba alone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by RedboneSmith(m): 4:43am On Mar 23, 2020
Revolva:

By Ayegba A. A

The mask was not made by the Igala. How then can a similar mask elsewhere be evidence of Igala ancestry?

By the way, I've been following Mr Ayegba on Facebook and the man is a clown. Calls himself the discoverer of 28 Igala states, and thinks Igala should be counted as a major ethnic group alongside Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Can you ever talk without a mention of Yoruba? This is between Igala and Anambra. Face your Igala colonizers and let Yoruba alone.

Shift please

Next

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2020
Revolva:
[s]This is a photo showed the Eze Oraeri wearing the same Ejubejuailo medal the Attah of Igala wore and its an evidence that Oreri (Ora-eri) People of Anambra State Being Igala by Ancestry

By Ayegba A. A[/s]

Tell your Ayegab A....abdullahi for that matter that he is dreaming a lot.

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Why only 10 communities?

Why. Not 30?

No. Such thing here.

Just fake ur north and arewa...period.
I did not say10.....more than 10
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2020
Emmydann:
I did not say10.....more than 10

I said why not 30?

All those ayegba wasting their time on Facebook should look for what to do with their time.

Igala ends in Kogi state. Igboland is Igboland.

Ndi ala
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I said why not 30?

All those ayegba wasting their time on Facebook should look for what to do with their time.

Ndi ala
Ndi ala....U can't run frm d truth.

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2020
Emmydann:

He is telling you the fact. Stop living in fantasy. Igala has no space in anambra state.

It is not found and they aren't there. Igala is arewa.

I wonder what they are looking for in Ohanaeze ndigbo.
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Probz(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Revolva:

By Ayegba A. A

When did you learn to write in good English?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Probz(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Revolva:

Thanks

I was wrong. You’ve gone back to your illiterate tendency.

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Revolva(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Probz:

When did you learn to write in good English?

Johnny English

Stop being a busy person just read and learn history
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Emmydann:

Which truth?
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by agadez007(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Revolva:

Johnny English

Stop being a busy person just read and learn history
So you went to copy this Nonsense History from Facebook and bring it here,or are you Ayegba himself,the self acclaimed Igala ambassador

Anytime I want to have a good laugh I just go to his page to laugh,The Guy claims all of Igboland except Arochukwu as Igala,He refuses to research,but anywhere he sees a name bearing semblance to igala names automatically turns Igala
The guy even claimed Okposi as indigenous igala

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Revolva(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
agadez007:
So you went to copy this Nonsense History from Facebook and bring it here,or are you Ayegba himself,the self acclaimed Igala ambassador

Anytime I want to have a good laugh I just go to his page to laugh,The Guy claims all of Igboland except Arochukwu as Igala,He refuses to research,but anywhere he sees a name bearing semblance to igala names automatically turns Igala

Well if you want to battle ayegba you can DM him

I respect his work and he never said all of Igbo land is of igala origin please stop putting false accusations on him he is only sensitive on the areas igala influence later Igbo land and it's factful

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by agadez007(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Revolva:

Well if you want to battle ayegba you can DM him

I respect his work and he never said all of Igbo land is of igala origin please stop putting false accusations on him he is only sensitive on the areas igala influence later Igbo land and it's factful
Why will I lie
He said igbo are of two stocks Igala igbo and Arochukwu

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by IDENNAA(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
agadez007:
Why will I lie

Who wrote this trash ?
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by agadez007(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
IDENNAA:

Who wrote this trash ?
search Abdulahi Ayegba on facebook
self acclaimed historian
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Revolva(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2020
agadez007:
Why will I lie

Probably he is correct somehow not all igbos are of the same origin

Igala igbos are nothern igbos ok why arguing a lot you know how igala also Influenced nsukka later on

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Revolva(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I said why not 30?

Ndi ala

Mr man igala people are in nzam anambra Ette enugu illushi Edo and ebu delta ok for you to say igala ends in kogi is a funny statement these people speak igala as first language and Igbo later in the case of anambra delta enugu igalas they may not be many but if you do your findings properly you will see the fact.

Igboand is Igbo land we know that ..there is also a phase in life which is called origin and settlement of people .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by agadez007(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Revolva:

Probably he is correct somehow not all igbos are of the same origin

Igala igbos are nothern igbos ok why arguing a lot you know how igala also Influenced nsukka later on

same Northern igbo where I am from?
I don't really blame you guys,I blame those igbo forming kinship with you guys,Those Nteje,Anam them and cos,,I knew one day it would result to this
from "You are my brother" to "I am your father"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage... The Urhobo Way / Represent Yourself / Yoruboid Groups in Nigeria (Including Igala and Itsekiri)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.