Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:53 AM

Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand (71746 Views)

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by CloudResident(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
Daddy Freeze be like, #FreeTheSheeple cheesy

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by deno001(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
rattlesnake:
I listen to him...his message doesn't have real life applications...just sensations that youths are running after..tell me one application of his messages asides his good engligh
NB
I respect him o but that's my observation
Sorry to say this, for you to say his preaching doesn't have real life application means you are long gone and doomed

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by rattlesnake(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
chosenwan1:
Ordinarily I would just ignore, but I have to.... yes he speaks well and sometimes even motivates. However, the message comes with clarity that you go back and ask yourself why didn't I see this. There is a message on priesthood! When you see other people attest to his teachings then you know.
The real life application you seek is the personal work you have to do for yourself, which is where most Nigerians get it wrong.

My concern is for us to be relevant in future

in technology
in heath
in education
in research

not only in priesthood...etc

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Angbakpa(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
piagetskinner:

You can download his messages at 4shared.com

Thanks alot brother
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by rattlesnake(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
deno001:
Sorry to say this, for you to say his preaching doesn't have real life application means you are long gone and doomed
u are doomed with ur empty head

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Sluacoast(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
ReadyMadeToTo:
In Nigeria, all the congregation would hold theirs hands so far it's their pastor that told them to do so.Nigerian christians are like zombies
A global pandemic, no sane person will ever agree to do that. So don't degrade your people

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by deno001(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
rattlesnake:
u are doomed with ur empty head
sorry bro I know you are going through a lot, I understand your plight
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by rattlesnake(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
deno001:
sorry bro I know you are going through a lot, I understand your plight
ode

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by chosenwan1(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
You have to listen to the message and apply for SPIRITUAL development
rattlesnake:

exactly
what is the application of priesthood
this is what am saying
priesthood
apostolic dimension
prophetic veto
seeing in the spirit

what do we apply these messages in

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by wman(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
I love Joshua Selman. His teachings are divinely inspired.

See how he expertly handled the situation in the video even as a new Nigerian preacher in the UK. He told them to bump elbows instead.

11 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by rattlesnake(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
chosenwan1:
You have to listen to the message and apply for SPIRITUAL development
ok thanks 4 the specifics
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by chosenwan1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
It starts with you my friend, understand when the bible says seek first the kingdom ... Besides from my research people that made impact in this world built themselves up spiritually.GO FIGURE
rattlesnake:

My concern is for us to be relevant in future

in technology
in heath
in education
in research

not only in priesthood...etc

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by chosenwan1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
These people are funny sha, you are in close proximity to people but holding hands is a problem. Or is Corona no more airborne.
diasporaman:
Apostle Joshua Selman, a Zaria based preacher who is in London for Apostolic meeting was awestruck when he asked members of the church to hold their hands and none was willing to take the risk. The UK is one of the most affected countries of the coronavirus epidemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMW0blG06V8

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by ayaside(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
rattlesnake:
I listen to him...his message doesn't have real life applications...just sensations that youths are running after..tell me one application of his messages asides his good engligh
NB
Not his fault.We got a lot of students who were in the same class but don't make it in life.You can't blame the teacher for that. If you can't learn it, it may not necessarily apply to you.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by efilefun(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
PasD:
Listen to this man and you will wonder what kind of human being he is....I promise you
One of my favorites. Extremely deep messages

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by chosenwan1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
PM me I would send you the link
Angbakpa:
All of una sef......I need his messages plz

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Chatflick(m): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
morikee:
Missed my jamb exam today, I'm really terrified.
Don't be. I'm sure you missed it for something more relevant
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by pressplay411(m): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
diasporaman:
Apostle Joshua Selman, a Zaria based preacher who is in London for Apostolic meeting was awestruck when he asked members of the church to hold their hands and none was willing to take the risk. The UK is one of the most affected countries of the coronavirus epidemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMW0blG06V8

That was careless of him. Good thing they all handled it well, including him.
He actually risked his life to travel to UK amidst the coronavirus pandemic but he shouldn't expect or subject the members to the same risk.
Not everyone has such level of Faith and I hope he doesn't contract the virus too.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by ersam(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
PasD:
Listen to this man and you will wonder what kind of human being he is....I promise you

Absolutely, I've been listening to him and he's s'thing else

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Dammyrosky(m): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
rattlesnake:
NB
Please Sir, listen to the word of Truth he teaches by the help of the Spirit with an open heart and endeavor to be the doers of the Word. you will see how powerful the Word of God can change someone's life for good.
I am a testimony....

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Let BIAFRA be restore, and peace will be restored all over the world.

The whole world is under serious punishment because of the massacres of innocent Indigenous People of BIAFRA.

Dear Conronavirus. We thank you so much, because the God of BiafraLand has promised us that he will send weapons that he will use to destroy every enemies of
the Indigenous People of BIAFRA freedom.

Dear Conronavirus, please attack every enemies of BIAFRA freedom until they beg IPOB to take Biafrans and BIAFRA and go .

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by ThothHermes: 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Apostle Joshua Selman. Great man of God. This man has changed my life. I honour you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Isoduwa(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
morikee:

Missed Abi failed?
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by OGwales(m): 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
So Dem faith no reach to hold hands together. Religion is scam. Nobody wan die but everybody wan go heaven

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by jubrilELsudan: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
BLOODY FOOLISH PASTOR. HE THINKS THE NIGERIANS THERE IN UK ARE LIKE THE BRAINWASHED ZOMBIE FANATICS THERE IN NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by salford: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
They are still holding service ? it is well o.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Theophinio(m): 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
morikee:

Oooh
So sorry, but why na
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Vicyace: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
PasD:

He's phenomenal.

He's just gonna get more famous with this viral video.

He's loaded.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by promisedeco(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:
Let BIAFRA be restore, and peace will be restored all over the world.

The whole world is under serious punishment because of the massacres of innocent Indigenous People of BIAFRA.

Dear Conronavirus. We thank you so much, because the God of BiafraLand has promised us that he will send weapons that he will use to destroy every enemies of
the Indigenous People of BIAFRA freedom.

Dear Conronavirus, please attack every enemies of BIAFRA freedom until they beg IPOB to take Biafrans and BIAFRA and go .
I know you felt silly after typing this nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by pressplay411(m): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
thesicilian:
He thinks it's Nigeria where his members would sheepishly follow his commands no matter how dangerous to their health.

Oyinbo get sense sha. The white dude just pretended like he was searching for his invisible set of keys.
In his head he's like Hell no, I aint catching no corona virus today pastor!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) / Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.