Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand (71888 Views)

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Godnifemi(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:
I listen to him...his message doesn't have real life applications...just that youths are running after..tell me one application of his messages asides his good English
NB
I respect him o but that's my observation

You see what you are after in a message and in the pastor. Don't be surprised dt what doesn't bless you, has blessed thousands if not millions. If you are asking for applications, I'm a practical example and that is why I had to log in to respond to this comment

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Godnifemi(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
40secondsMan:

Whaaat! Excuse me!
I listened to himbfor the first rime in2014 and his words changed my life instantly, man speaks real truth and revelations dat only come from the spirit.

Maybe i should send u some...

You don't have to send, he knows already, when the Bible said, my people perish... We all know why. I'm not surprised, we castigate leaders anyhow without the fear of God
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Godnifemi(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
laxiitop:

Truly sir,you listened with a preconceived conclusion or a closed mind. Of you want to truly understand something, try it with an unbiased mind,many times we have conclusion even before we started, an open mind is key. I'm really shocked because his messages are one of the most practicable you can find with proven results

You are positively right sir. I just pray he can apply an open mind to listen to the messages
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Godnifemi(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
Angbakpa:

Ive 1.... Me I need ooo pls how can you send me some?

https://koinoniadownloads.org/downloads/
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by madenigga2dcore(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
during my Nysc, dere was this corper always crying and crying when ever she played selmans message. I was like haaa, what abt the message? after series of despise, I decided to listen to it my self, I was broken in spirit, every bit of it was fire full,

HIS SINGING ALONE BLESSES ME, I LEARN GRAMMAR, REVELATION, PRINCIPLES, ETHICS, VALUES OF LIFE. He balances his messages which cut across sciences and all spheres of life.

OF MY BEST, .. DILIGENCE,

POWER OF GENUINE BROKENNESS,

TRANSFORMATION ETC.

I bet u. ull be renewed
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by promisedeco(m): 12:09am On Mar 20, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Are you an enemy of BIAFRA freedom or not? Let us know.
Zombie niggerian.
lol... old man behaving like a little boy. get a new brain; the one you're using is dysfunctional
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Godsonkemz(m): 2:37am On Mar 20, 2020
I believe in him and i believe Apostle Joshua Selman serves a living God who can change every situation. Let's be guided in our comments less we speak against the anointed servant of God.

Those criticising him for doing the work of Christ are criticising Christ. Did he force anyone to hold hands with another. Ye man of little faith.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by wiseoneking: 3:46am On Mar 20, 2020
rattlesnake:
I listen to him...his message doesn't have real life applications...just that youths are running after..tell me one application of his messages asides his good English
NB

You must be in the flesh if you truly ever listened to him and writing this trash. Check out your observation when next you are born again. Sorry. No apology
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Edward8891: 5:28am On Mar 20, 2020
Dear NL members,

Sincerely , I don't know the intent of the OP for posting this topic. It's either an innocent joke or a dangerous sarcasm.

However, I 'll recommend that the free-minded members of this forum listen to the messages of this Pastor in question. You will be blessed and this could be a turnaround for you especially if you are struggling with personal relationship with God. Pick any of his messages from the official download portal of his Ministry at https://koinoniadownloads.org/ If his messages don't make any appeal to your spirit man, you are free to delete them from your devices...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by rattlesnake(m): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2020
wiseoneking:

You must be in the flesh if you truly ever listened to him and writing this trash. Check out your observation when next you are born again. Sorry. No apology
fanatic
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by nwokewinner1759: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2020
diasporaman:
Apostle Joshua Selman, a Zaria based preacher who is in London for Apostolic meeting was awestruck when he asked members of the church to hold their hands and none was willing to take the risk. The UK is one of the most affected countries of the coronavirus epidemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMW0blG06V8

Hello are u the type looking for a confirm fixed match. yesterdays wining was a boom.
today's winning will also a be a boom if u are ready to roll with me inbox me now let's make money from bet companies today. I have 100% sure correct score fixed match.
WhatsApp 08177422263.
note.
No Loss
No No scam
No Chance of loosing
100% sure winning
Highly Fixed Match.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
promisedeco:

lol...
old man behaving like a little boy.
get a new brain; the one you're using is dysfunctional

As long as you still calling yourself a nigerian, don't expect me as Biafran to be a gentleman to any of you niggerian fowls.

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Tchiman(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
PasD:
Listen to this man and you will wonder what kind of human being he is....I promise you

You can say that again....He is a blessing to Nigeria and the world at large!

His koinonia messages are life transforming and always on point!!!...I respect Him a lot for his humility and pray that more anointing be bestowed on him by almighty God..
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Tchiman(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
rattlesnake:
NB

Attend his monthly miracle services in Zaria...then come back write what you experienced!!.. Peace
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Tchiman(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Angbakpa:

Ive 1.... Me I need ooo pls how can you send me
some?

Log on to www.koinoniadownloads.org and get all his past and present messages
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by madridsta007(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
ReadyMadeToTo:
In Nigeria, all the congregation would hold theirs hands so far it's their pastor that told them to do so.Nigerian christians are like zombies

They held their hands and did all that during Ebola time in Nigeria.
We did not hear about an Ebola outbreak in the Church.
Perhaps we should drop our pride and listen instead of speaking and typing always.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by madridsta007(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
rattlesnake:
NB

You either havent listened to him or you put out the Holy Spirit while you are doing so.
You wont benefit from messages like that. Hundreds of people, sick and unwell, were pressing Christ and only ONE woman who approached him in faith and touched the hem of his garment received something tangible from him.

You are one of the hundreds of people. Nothing special here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) / 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.