Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight (72762 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
nnn
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by blackboy2star(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
O Lord help us
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by Diiet: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
This is hapening because we have a govt that doesn't know how to do the right things at the right time.
History will not be kind with Buhari if this virus kill any Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by Kennyfancy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
I have this feeling that we have more than this number of case in Nigeria, some people are hiding something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by DropsMic(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Yawn
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by DropsMic(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
blackboy2star:
O Lord help us
continue deceiving yourself
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
So we should give you award or fry beans? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by blowjohn(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
HeadNigga:
Good citizen...question is, how many people, not just Nigerians, can be this honest and self isolate? Last last, if we don't cooperate by self isolating when necessary it could end up spreading to that ur loved one and even killing them.

I too love Coro, if u don't care it will take care of u and yours.

How many people will self isolate?
Trust not Nigerians maybe he was pushed to or why have the others not come out to tell us they were on the same flight?
Infact how many will self isolate?
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by HeadNigga: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:
shocked

omo see Gobe.. with the careless manner Enugu's suspected case was handled till she died and then she was pronounced positive i fear for Nigerians and this virus

give me a reliable link. I didn't read she was later pronounced positive
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by blowjohn(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kennyfancy:
I have this feeling that we have more than this number of case in Nigeria, some people are hiding something

Logically, yes.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by iammo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
HeadNigga:
give me a reliable link. I didn't read she was later pronounced positive

negative i meant
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by blackboy2star(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
How? After prevention from my side, nah to see my creator help too...

DropsMic:
continue deceiving yourself
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by KEVIND: 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
Questions & Answers With Prophet Tb Joshua Regarding Coronavirus

QUESTION – Prophet TB Joshua, what shall we call this period we are in – where you cannot give your neighbour a handshake, you cannot cough in public, travel to Jerusalem or Mecca for pilgrimage has been prohibited, people no longer share the Holy Communion cup, Pope Francis is performing Mass through video, many churches are holding services online, universities such as Harvard have closed, in many countries there are no gatherings of people more than ten and even President Trump said the situation is “not under control”. What can you say?
ANSWER – Don’t forget what Jesus said to His disciples, to Simon Peter in Luke 22:32 – “I pray your faith will not fail.” It is a prophetic word. Jesus was prophesying about what was to come – a time like this. He knew something was coming that would challenge our faith, that would take the faith from many, that would stop people from worshipping. But I don’t see anything to panic about because Jesus said in John 16:33 – “In this world, you will have tribulation – but cheer up; I have overcome the world.”
Don’t forget what I said at the beginning of the year – “Work of God – people will be getting tired this year because the work of God is not by power and might; because of so many challenges, tribulations and burdens they will not be able to bear.” Real faith thrives on a test. If there was nothing serious in the past to test our faith, here is something to test our faith in a unique way – a real situation. What an opportunity to grow in faith, in our relationship with God! What can separate us from the love of God (Romans 8:38-39)? Can the coronavirus? Can death? Nothing! As 1 Corinthians 10:13 says, He will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you can bear.

QUESTION – You said the voice of the coronavirus will be silenced by the end of this month but President Trump said it may linger until July or August. For re-emphasis, we want to hear from you again because there is so much fear and panic.
ANSWER – I say again – it is the remnants we are seeing. The real coronavirus is gone. What we are seeing now are the remnants. But what the coronavirus has caused – economic backlash, fear – will linger until the end of the year.

QUESTION – How do we overcome fear?
ANSWER – What is fear? How do you define fear? Fear means you are not in line with God, you are not with God. Fear exposes the level of our relationship with God. Fear exposes the kind of relationship we have with our Creator – God. Fear exposes who we serve, who we believe. Fear means we are not serving God with all our hearts. Fear means we are not such in heart. The opening of the eyes of our faith will be the silencing of our fears.

QUESTION – What are we to expect at the end of this month?
ANSWER – I have said it! How many times do you want me to say it? How many times do you want to hear it?

QUESTION – But are we to continue with the coronavirus?
ANSWER – The name of God has always been used for possible things – but faith is for impossible things. We are using God’s name for possible things, not impossible. People’s lives have been like this. This coronavirus has only exposed us. Our challenges determine where we are spiritually. Challenges reveal the true condition of man’s heart. Challenges reveal where we belong. Remember, faith is for impossible things.

QUESTION – If I may be clear, you said the voice of coronavirus will be silenced by the end of this month. Are we right?
ANSWER – Well, I will not blame you, because you live by what you see and what you hear. I am telling you what is to come. Thank God you cannot change it, because people are profiting from the situation at hand.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3062576930529729&id=103470916440

https://www.nairaland.com/5742778/questions-answers-prophet-tb-joshua

Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by HeadNigga: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:

negative i meant
OK
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by Kobicove(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
HeadNigga:
Good citizen...question is, how many people, not just Nigerians, can be this honest and self isolate? Last last, if we don't cooperate by self isolating when necessary it could end up spreading to ur loved ones and even killing them.

I too love Coro, if u don't care it will take care of u and yours.

All na wash undecided

He is just doing it cos he wants to contest governorship election in Rivers State.

He wants to impress the electorate with is 'honesty' grin
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by BreconHills(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
YorubaKinging:
See what I'm saying about all these yeyebrities like Idris Elba
Why are they telling people about this like it's an award

This world has turned upside down

Wait a little while
Your Nigerian yeyebrities will start a movement for coronaVirus

I cant speak for all celebrities but in this case, I think he is trying to get people to trust the process. A process is only as good as the trust and compliance it gets. Sometimes people listen far more to celebrities than they do to government.
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by Keenmind2019(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
Diiet:
This is hapening because we have a govt that doesn't know how to do the right things at the right time.
History will not be kind with Buhari if this virus kill any Nigerian.
It already has in.enugu
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by obowunmi(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Tony's Cole knacked Kenya Moore from Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by ColeConners: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
ColeConners:
Ghen Ghen!

And some people have been running their mouth that Corona will not survive or weather. Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by SweetCunt97(f): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Is that white plastic cup and rope
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by petitejolie(f): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Roon9:
Hmm.. Bro you are not isolating yourself cos you were on same flight. Its cos you were returning from a high risk nation. You lots are damn too reckless
I just tire. Because he get money to enter plane na

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by proclinician: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
baba find the nearet evil forest and stay ther eno come out
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by 9gerian: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Not really.

His coming out with this information is to help others who have mingled with him recently to also take appropriate steps of self isolation. My thoughts though!

Chijeep:
10Q Tonye Cole we've recognized U.

is dat nt wat u wanted
#InNigeriaEvrybodyWanTrend
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by Jaqenhghar: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oya clout chasers will want to use this to stay relevant see him red eyes
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by kingjessy(f): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
last I checked,London was better than Nigeria,why did they return back,I can't believe in the midst of this corona bruhaha people still travel out to infected countries and they are allowed..As big as London is,they couldn't detect the shit at their airport mtchew.its just the poor masses I have pity for���,smh

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by Czartega(m): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chijeep:
10Q Tonye Cole we've recognized U.

is dat nt wat u wanted
#InNigeriaEvrybodyWanTrend

World people must see the other side of a statement!
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by Truthbites: 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
This clown wants to trend. I didn't know he was existing before. So Nigerians want to use self quarantine to trend? Notice me or I die! Now he wants to be a celebrity or what! Or u want me to know u flew in from abroad o gosh. Cono wetin or Cora wetin nor be joke o... I'm waiting for Toke Makinwa n Tonto Dike to announce their self quarantine. I must trend by fire by force! Gees! Like seriously..so angry now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Doctors Abroad Locate Patient's Vein Vs In Nigeria / Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor / Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.