Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight (72753 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by Biafra1stson: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Ghen Ghen!

And some people have been running their mouth that Corona will not survive or weather. Which kind wahala be this?
You have not still proved us wrong. All the victims are still foreigners
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by tammie24: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2020
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by RubitanLeanon: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
We are facing now a serious problem which is the transmission of Coronavirus and this will lead to death if we are not going to fight for it. If you are on the same flight with the COVID 19 positive, you should apply the social distancing, wear your mask, use alcohol always. Do not stay with him/her for so long. After you arrived, you should have self-isolation or go to have a checkup. But wait, This would help you while you are at home having your isolation click this one https://treeservicesgreensboronc.com/. This will help you clean your surroundings like cutting up your trees that hide the beauty of your house or otherwise if you need to relax at your pool but knowing it is not clean go get this one https://poolservicelancaster.org/ . This will help you a lot.
Re: Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight by daddytime(m): 7:30am On Mar 21, 2020
metop:
This is highly remarkable sir

Contact RAYDEZ ENTERPRISES for your home and office cleaning and fumigation, chemical supply 08032927051

Where are you located, if in Abuja, get in touch for a business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor / How Doctors Abroad Locate Patient's Vein Vs In Nigeria / Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.