Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option (2009 Views)

Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point / I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. / I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by travelland(f): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
I don't understand how a man can be dramatic like this. People say women are weak, how would you define this fellow? you're a champ bro act like one.
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Jman06(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Do tell us what you do for a living that has you sooo full of yourself. Is there any special skills needed to sell Spirits, whisky, brandy and the rest? Abi because u got lucky and got a good connect for d business you can be talking anyhow? Mtcheeew
Don't mind him!

I hate guys who're too full of themselves just because they got lucky and got connected to some helpers who pushed them up only for them to turn around and call others lazy and weak!

Op, please don't take your life, your helper might just be around the corner. It is well with you

2 Likes

Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by heavensown: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
OiOi:
I know they say suicide is not an option but it has been tempting, and the last bearable option at least to me. Maybe that's where comfort truly lies in the end

In the time past, I have somehow found the inner strength to pull through. I feel like I have been strong, I feel like I have overcome but deep within me I know I lost. I am afraid to call myself a failure.

Everyone walking by greets me and I reply with a smile. Psychologically they think I am happy but I am an unfilled young man. undecided While growing up I used to think I was promising. It's all a lie!!! I am lost. I have spent 29years trying to find myself and a path.

I take it in good faith my tree has come to the end of its branches. I'd like to see how life ends but I can't fight this war anymore. I am tired and thirsty. I can't continue this way. A part of me feel really sorry, not for myself. But those who used to know me and those who would post about me.

I see the rain, I see the rain is here. I have seen what we become

Please hang on. I hardly ever post on Nairaland but managed to remember my password because of you. Whatever you’re going through will pass. Find someone who appreciates you to spend time with. You’re more valuable than you think. Avoid staying alone as this gives room for more negative thoughts. Try and ensure you’re around people as much as you can. I pray for God’s grace upon you. He will give you a source of hope and encouragement and a helper so that you can see that your life is indeed valuable. You’ll get through it, I assure you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by tabithababy(f): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nobody has asked for op account number cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Ladylite: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
missimelda01:

Correct babe.. I missed you smiley

Our Mother in Jewelries it's corona that made me scare on nairaland o grin
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Bluehill1051: 7:15am On Mar 19, 2020
Die! Bitch die! You've always been a disappointment. The world never needed you and it still won't need you when you've decayed in the ground!
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Loooooooogstory: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2020
tabithababy:
I thought as much and think dude poured out his heart.
I remember OP from a particular funpetition thread by ify.

I am also in your shoes OP stay strong. Don't stay alone try to move with people more often
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Loooooooogstory: 7:43am On Mar 19, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Die! Bitch die! You've always been a disappointment.!
atimes I wonder what you people think when you post.

I hope you see life from a different perspective
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by JunctionBox: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2020
Iogobenz:
There is no such thing as helper.
What is true and original is demand and supply.
Someone needs something,another provides it and gets paid,finish!!.
So you think someone will just HELP him? undecided
If you've got no value,forget it!

You are speaking for yourself...not everybody. If I can help him, I'd definitely do that whether I know him or not. If everyone in the world should think in your direction, I wonder how this world would have been.

2 Likes

Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Iogobenz(m): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2020
JunctionBox:

You are speaking for yourself...not everybody. If I can help him, I'd definitely do that whether I know him or not. If everyone in the world should think in your direction, I wonder how this world would have been.
There lies the truth I've been saying.
Have you asked yourself why you can't help him even though you want to? undecided
Maybe because you are also in his category,hoping on a sky daddy theory.
Well,none of that is real so wake the hell up.
The people that have the capacity to actually "help" him,won't just help him,you know why?
They didn't get themselves in that position that they could actually offer help by being emotional!
If you've got no value to exchange nigga better bite the dust.
How hard can that be? undecided
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by JunctionBox: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2020
Iogobenz:
There lies the truth I've been saying.
The people that have the capacity to "help" him,won't just help him,you know why?
They didn't get themselves in that position that they could actually offer help by being emotional!
If you've got no value to exchange nigga better bite the dust.
How hard can that be? undecided

Why I used the bolded is because the op never statement what he wants and therefore, I couldn't decipher if it's something I could help.

That being said, abeg shift your backward mentality to one side. Obviously two of us don't believe in same ideology.

1 Like

Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Iogobenz(m): 9:08am On Mar 19, 2020
JunctionBox:

Why I used the bolded is because the op never statement what he wants and therefore, I couldn't decipher if it's something I could help.

That being said, abeg shift your backward mentality to one side. Obviously two of us don't believe in same ideology.
Ideologies?
I have no ideologies,I only know profit and loss,winners and losers.
And by the way you talk and pour emotions,I don't think I will have a hard time categorizing you and knowing the time to back out from your slow ass is now.
Ciao amigo
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by AeroplaneApple: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Iogobenz:
Ideologies?
I have no ideologies,I only know profit and loss,winners and losers.

Ciao amigo
I don't really have much time on nairaland unlike before. I have been coming across your post several. Sometimes I prefer to pass by in silence but I want to say I am disappointed in you.

I remember a time not too long you posted about committing suicide because of a lady. I felt really sorry and encouraged you not to engage in such because of a woman. I am 100% sure you are alive today because of my post to you that day.

For every suicide post like yours and OP, there is definitely a truth in it. Albeit, you both posted how you felt and reflects desperation. I am 98% sure the OP is alive (hopefully). Because suicide is very hard. I myself have been down that lane before in my moment of Loneliness and extreme lack.
Nnwanei something is very clear with all your posts, you are hurt. Don't let the world change you to a cold hearted fellow.
OP I encourage you to hang on. No matter what it takes. For every soul, there is an unborn generation attached to you. Don't kill the generation

9 Likes

Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ladylite:

Oh sowi. Come and lay your head on my chest. You can suck a little if you want. We can suck together.... Life is not as hard as my nipple Sha.

Just know that life is a parable. Everyone once thought they were special till those who knew how to gain advantage stole our shine. Here is what you need

1) a strong spiritualist
2) an ever optimistic girlfriend who is a real keeper with an hourglass body
3) a change of environment

These three will put your life back on track

shocked shocked ........
Are you donating
I'm also passing thru alot
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
tidalstorm:

What he needs is money.
Money dey cure depression

Aswr..
Although not completely but at least to some extent
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ladylite:

That is not true. Real depression starts when you have everything and it means nothing to you.

Money is just paper. The rich also cry. The real depressed people have EVERY thing but can't find peace in anything

I salute oooooohhhhhh......

You're right....

Permit me to always use your quote

"Real depression starts when you have everything and it means nothing to you."

1 Like

Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mariangeles:

It's all just a feeling.
Give it no thought and observe it fade away.
Find purpose.
What are you passionate about? Live it.

You're kinda right....

But bro.......

It's actually more than a feeling.....

It encompasses (I don't know what this means but I think it explains what I mean) more than just feelings...

It grows to become more than what you can imagine.....

It's like drowning not in a swimming pool but in an ocean....
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by JunctionBox: 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
AeroplaneApple:
I don't really have much time on nairaland unlike before. I have been coming across your post several. Sometimes I prefer to pass by in silence but I want to say I am disappointed in you.

I remember a time not too long you posted about committing suicide because of a lady. I felt really sorry and encouraged you not to engage in such because of a woman. I am 100% sure you are alive today because of my post to you that day.

For every suicide post like yours and OP, there is definitely a truth in it. Albeit, you both posted how you felt and reflects desperation. I am 98% sure the OP is alive (hopefully). Because suicide is very hard. I myself have been down that lane before in my moment of Loneliness and extreme lack.
Nnwanei something is very clear with all your posts, you are hurt. Don't let the world change you to a cold hearted fellow.
OP I encourage you to hang on. No matter what it takes. For every soul, there is an unborn generation attached to you. Don't kill the generation

Don't mind him. He talks as if he has everything in life and never been in depressive moments before.
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Usorohtheman(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
op, u cannot create small ant self. you don't know where the life you have is coming from. But, you want to kill yourself. Well, nature will not be happy with you when you die from killing yourself intentionally.
Even if you don't know what to do with your life, just keep on staying alive. you should have what you always like doing, please invest your time in it. stop worrying.
Life on it's own self, na loss. make your hobbies, your strengths.
Do make sure you work with what you love doing.
Don't work for money
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Cityqueengirl(f): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
OiOi:
I know they say suicide is not an option but it has been tempting, and the last bearable option at least to me. Maybe that's where comfort truly lies in the end

In the time past, I have somehow found the inner strength to pull through. I feel like I have been strong, I feel like I have overcome but deep within me I know I lost. I am afraid to call myself a failure.

Everyone walking by greets me and I reply with a smile. Psychologically they think I am happy but I am an unfilled young man. undecided While growing up I used to think I was promising. It's all a lie!!! I am lost. I have spent 29years trying to find myself and a path.

I take it in good faith my tree has come to the end of its branches. I'd like to see how life ends but I can't fight this war anymore. I am tired and thirsty. I can't continue this way. A part of me feel really sorry, not for myself. But those who used to know me and those who would post about me.

don't give in to suicidal thoughts please. I am sure one day you will look back and be glad you did
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by OiOi: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Oyindidi:
The devil is on this thread, I sprinkle Holy water on it. Op hold on help is coming
I am ashamed to come back to post here.

The devil manifest in various ways not just by posters but also in hunger and regrets
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by OiOi: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
tabithababy:
perspectives.
Maybe its all about perspectives and that’s how you saw it.

I would be happy if you asked me for it but what happens when the money finishes?

2 Likes

Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Oyindidi(f): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
OiOi:
I am ashamed to come back to post here.

The devil manifest in various ways not just by posters but also in hunger and regrets
Hope you're okay now? Hunger no dey kill my brother, me sef as a woman get story to tell about hunger
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Jman06(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
Oyindidi:
Hope you're okay now? Hunger no dey kill my brother, me sef as a woman get story to tell about hunger
Is this all you have to say I was thinking you would request for his account number!

Nawa for you o @Oyindidi
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by DADDY2or3FISHES: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
On the road to redemption, sometimes we need to get lost to be found
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by DADDY2or3FISHES: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
Jman06:
Is this all you have to say I was thinking you would request for his account number!

Nawa for you o @Oyindidi
even if she intended to help the OP financially before, she wouldn't again cuz of your post.
She has already helped the OP. Every help doesn't need to come inform of money or are taunting her?
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Jman06(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:
even if she intended to help the OP financially before, she wouldn't again cuz of your post.
She has already helped the OP. Every help doesn't need to come inform of money or are taunting her?
I was just trying to provoke her into rendering financial help to the op
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by DADDY2or3FISHES: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
Jman06:
I was just trying to provoke her into rendering financial help to the op
naa you sabi.
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Oyindidi(f): 5:08am On Mar 20, 2020
Jman06:

Nawa for you o @Oyi.ndidi
Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by blank(f): 5:35am On Mar 20, 2020
OiOi:

People that are generally melancholic have this problem. I wish you would seek the services of a mental health expert. A little medication could make you see the world in a different light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by OiOi: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2020
blank:

People that are generally melancholic have this problem. I wish you would seek the services of a mental health expert. A little medication could make you see the world in a different light.
I dont know what to tell the doctor if i go. How do i explain that its a web of conditions leading to one another.
even if i go, can i afford the card or tfare?

1 Like

Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2020
Stop this self pity. Your time could have been better utilised to find something someone wants and supply it at a price. That is how all wealth is made.

Looking forward to seeing an investigative post on business/ investment sections.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Children Has Been Taken From Me By My Husband 2018 To An Unknown Destination / Should She Confess To God Alone? / Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.