Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Is The Best Place For Skiing? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Best Place For Skiing? (434 Views)

Ice Skiing Adventure In North York Ontario / Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please / Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Place For Skiing? by kerryvienne: 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
Once this virus fear subsides, I am looking to travel to a good destination for skiing. What options do you think are good to consider? And apart from the best skiing location, can you also guide me what are the best apartments to rent for, when going for skiing? I have checked here some of the options for apartments, but I am open to suggestions from everyone as well so that I know the actual experience.
Re: What Is The Best Place For Skiing? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Antarctica, because it would be summer in other places by the time you are ready.

grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Place For Skiing? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
it all depends when you want to go.... right now its the end of skiing season in the north hemisphere, so you'll need to head to places like New Zealand, Argentina, Chile etc if you want to ski in july/August... but if you want to go around December then by far the best ski resort is les 3 Vallées in France (Courchevel, Meribel and Val Thorens)

as for accommodation, it all depends on how far from the slopes you want to stay.

if you really want skiing on a budget, then go to China, they have great ski resort and very cheap too... and the best part is that Chinese dont ski much so most resorts are not so crowded like in popular place like France. as for the closest, go to South Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Place For Skiing? by Octopus3000: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Dude, that's a great idea. I'm tired of being at home too and want to get back to my morning snowmobile rides. It was just awesome. I tried to ride snowmobile for the first time a couple of years ago and it was an amazing experience. The problem is that, due to my own stupidity, I decided not to follow the safety rules and left without a helmet and I had health problems for a long time, but this taught me a lot. Now I wear a helmet all the time. I even found some awesome custom helmets and they look really cool and are also very comfortable. You can find everything about Snowmobile Helmet on this website. There is a lot of useful information here.

(1) (Reply)

Human Trafficking: Lebanon Stops Issuing Visas To Nigerians / Living In China - Climbing The Chinese Great Wall / Accident In Orozo Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.