Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Is My Wife Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Right? (1295 Views)

This Man Is Enjoying His Wife Right At The Weeding(video) / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Right? by EFULEFU1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
My friend's wife says , his wife has vowed that, she can't kiss him unless he applies hand sanitizer to his lips before kiss and wears nose and mouth masks. He must also wear hand and foot gloves. My friend is considering divorce . PL ease advise
Re: Is My Wife Right? by Jayjezey: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
I smell a movie script here

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Right? by EFULEFU1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jayjezey:
I smell a movie script here

True stoly
Re: Is My Wife Right? by Whyzaid(f): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
I think your friend was joking, his wife never said that grin
Re: Is My Wife Right? by Kingosytex(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Your friend's wife and Mallam Ruga have one thing in common----they are comedians. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is My Wife Right? by phrancys001(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
Fake story
Re: Is My Wife Right? by Olunmercy56(f): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
Op must be the husband, stop lieing, you wrote this when both of you wanted to do the do lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin Just continue your jokes with your wife at home angry angry
Re: Is My Wife Right? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
EFULEFU1:
My friend's wife says , his wife has vowed that, she can't kiss him unless he applies hand sanitizer to his lips before kiss and wears nose and mouth masks. He must also wear hand and foot gloves. My friend is considering divorce . PL ease advise

How do i know your story is fake? You wear mask wey go cover your mouth and nose and you dey talk of kissing? Your sense must be in your anus.
Re: Is My Wife Right? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
EFULEFU1:

considering only divorce?! your friend should also send that mad woman to a mental institute for psychiatric evaluation
Re: Is My Wife Right? by EFULEFU1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

considering only divorce?! your friend should also send that mad woman to a mental institute for psychiatric evaluation

Ah ah
Re: Is My Wife Right? by Edyice: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
angry Lie Mohammed

Re: Is My Wife Right? by Sexyliciousbri: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Fake story

(1) (Reply)

My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks / Handsome Man Caught Picking Out Used Sanitary Pads In Dustbin During COVID-19 / What Is The Worst Advice You've Ever Given Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.