Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 (1632 Views)

Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP / The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million / Bayelsa State's Governor's Wife Laundered $800 000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by buzugee(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2010
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by bkbabe97y(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2010
"Badazz American gal"??!?

Hhahahahahahaha!

Are U Ibo by the way?!
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by MrChyz: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Hhahahahahahaha!

Are U Ibo by the way?!

I guess you want to know if its alright to hop on his nuts,  Bkbake *hmmm if he is yoruba i'll definitely hop on*. Such a gay-lord.smh
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by omongbatib: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2010
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by bkbabe97y(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2010
Sure I wanna hop the nuts of a guy that calls a pudgy chick "Badazz"!!!

Roflmao!!!
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by MrChyz: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Roflmao!!!

Wow! and this gay Bkbabe actually admits it.Lol. Guess his thirst for yoruba dyck can never be quenched.Lol! grin
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by buzugee(m): 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Hhahahahahahaha!

Are U Ibo by the way?!
lol, no i am not igbo, yoruba, or hausa or any other tribe in nigeria. i am nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by buzugee(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Roflmao!!!
but have you seen her face ? i can bet that your face cant even compare. and us black men like healthy looking women. she aint pudgy. she is just right.
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by buzugee(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2010
Mr.Chyz:

Wow! and this gay Bkbabe actually admits it.Lol. Guess his thirst for yoruba dyck can never be quenched.Lol! grin
is it a he or a she ? grin
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by buzugee(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2010
omongbatib:

See video here.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/201604/million-dollar-money-drop-episode-1
yup thats the video alright
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by OchiAgha2(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2010
She is very "average" looking buzugee. I have to agree with bk.abebe97y, concerning the girl's look. Her face needs a lot of improvement, but she looks like she is thick in all the right places though. She might be considered a "butta face."
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by bkbabe97y(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2010
Ibo dudes! Everywhere they go they pick the fattest, heaviest hos. . . . .

U seen the white gals ur uncles and fathers stay marrying in Europe? lol
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by MrChyz: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2010
bk.babe97y:

U seen the white gals your uncles and fathers stay marrying in Europe? lol

Sorry its a well known facts that yoruba niggas love and marry fat women.You can even google it and find out. grin
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by SEFAGO(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2010
bk.babe97y:

U seen the white gals your uncles and fathers stay marrying in Europe? lol

Haha show him the finland video lollllllz

Igbo kids from fat finnish women grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by OchiAgha2(m): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2010
NVM, after looking at the video, she is bad. That's a bad chick right there. However, it seems like she is the atypical Black American woman. We all know who wears the pants in that relationship I must say. He really needs to man up. But for all purposes, that woman is hot. I love her complexion as well. A nice caramel complexion.
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by buzugee(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

She is very "average" looking buzugee. I have to agree with bk.abebe97y, concerning the girl's look. Her face needs a lot of improvement, but she looks like she is thick in all the right places though. She might be considered a "butta face."
well its like this ? i dont go for beautiful faces. i go for ajebutter faces. like for example, genieve nnaji has a beautiful face but she has an ajepako face. i dont consider her attractive at all. i dont necessarily go for beautiful women but her face must be soft like an ajebutter face. so while you might consider her ugly ? i think she is hot. grin
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by bkbabe97y(m): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2010
SEFAGO:

Haha show him the finland video lollllllz

Igbo kids from fat finnish women grin grin grin grin

Your Wish is my Command!!! Roflmao!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-389228.0.html
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by omongbatib: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2010
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by buzugee(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2010
see that ajebutter face

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by buzugee(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2010
ajepako face

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by SEFAGO(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2010
genevieve has quite an amazing face to be serious. Quite a beauty. Yeah she looks ajepako (she is lol) but her face is well crafted
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by buzugee(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2010
SEFAGO:

genevieve has quite an amazing face to be serious. Quite a beauty. Yeah she looks ajepako (she is lol) but her face is well crafted
oh she is definitely extremely beautiful. she is just not my type. i am a sucker for very soft and gentle faces grin
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by SEFAGO(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2010
Well in NIgeria it is hard to keep an ajebutter face. When the african sun has smacked you senseless
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by OchiAgha2(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2010
SEFAGO:

Well in NIgeria it is hard to keep an ajebutter face. When the african sun has smacked you senseless

grin shocked grin I have seen some tender looking faces in Ghana though. When I came to Nigeria, the faces turned a little harsher.
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by buzugee(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2010
SEFAGO:

actually it is not in the sun. its in the demeanor. your demeanor is what determines the kind of face you have. if you are a very easy going and relaxed and just laid back person, 9 times out of 10 your facial features will reflect that. if you are a very uptight person your facial features will meld into that
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by buzugee(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

grin shocked grin I have seen some tender looking faces in Ghana though. When I came to Nigeria, the faces turned a little harsher.

grin grin maybe i need to relocate to ghana grin
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by SEFAGO(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2010
Nigerian girls generally like to frown. If you see a nigerian girl who smiles naturally she must be a Winch grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have always wondered why the girls look so pissed off. I have to assume its the African sun.
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by OchiAgha2(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2010
buzugee:

grin grin maybe i need to relocate to ghana grin

It is good to be a Nigerian man in Ghana. The women love us! And they know how to please a man. Plus, I find many of them with better bodies than many Nigerian girls.
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by buzugee(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2010
SEFAGO:

Nigerian girls generally like to frown. If you see a nigerian girl who smiles naturally she must be a Winch grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have always wondered why the girls look so pissed off. I have to assume its the African sun.
grin ;Dwinch. nah the african sun does not make them look so pissed off. i have known many a girls in nigeria with seriously ajebutter faces. the pissed off ones do not know about 'serenity'. they do not know hot to let things go. black women as a whole do not know how to let things go. they like arguing and fighting over trivial things. thats what makes them frown all the time. if you find that one 'serene' african woman who does not sweat life at all. someone with that western mindset of 'just take each day as it comes' ' live for the moment', those are the ones with the ajebutter faces
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by buzugee(m): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

It is good to be a Nigerian man in Ghana. The women love us! And they know how to please a man. Plus, I find many of them with better bodies than many Nigerian girls.
word up bruv grin grin ashanti-land here i come grin JK
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by jaygetta(m): 1:38am On Dec 25, 2010
Now I know why people dey call me "aje butter, fine oyinbo boy no pimples".lol
Re: Nigerian Guy With His Badazz American Girl Screwed Out Of $800,000 by PhysicsQED(m): 1:43am On Dec 25, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

Ochi_Agha:

Guy, why do you keep giving yourself away as EzeUche? This is classic EzeUche. Just stick to EzeUche. That tribalist poll was no big deal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Presidency Zoned In South West / Death Is After President Goodluck Jonathan - Apostle Babatunde / Ict Is Solution To Unemployment – Zinox Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.