Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

I Want To Be A Moderator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be A Moderator (1861 Views)

Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? / Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? / Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Moderator by SEFAGO(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2010
Hey guys,

Do you know who I could contact to be a moderator?

I think I am suitable qualified having been on NL for quite sometime. I have been here since secondary school.

I deserve an NL Moderator position  grin
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Faeb: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2010
A known bigot as mod?! shocked
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by SEFAGO(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2010
The bigot part is a figment of your imagination. Really its not fair that I have been here for so long, and I have never been allowed a moderator position. cry

I wanna have the chance to moderate the politics section.

I am also kind of a fair and rational person, and would likely be able to bring order to NL at a shorter time than most moderators since I am an avid observer of human behavior on the net.
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by yiboboy: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2010
In as much as I believe you're impartial you've been severly tainted with tribal war to be considered for the post! tongue

I dare say only a foreigner can moderate this section. Its Mukina or no other Nigerian! grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by omongbatib: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2010
The day you become a mod, all Igbos should be prepared to leave.
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by SEFAGO(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2010
^ thats the point

jks grin grin grin,

Nah, I just wanna foster love, friendship and acceptance amongst everyone. I have this experiment I want to try. I am sure deep down you love your yoruba brothers, and deep down the yoruba love their igbo brothers grin.

This is what oyibo people call love-hate relationship grin
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Osama10(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2010
Whats the big deal in being a moderator, what really does it add to your life?

I think it would have been more benefiting and rewarding to channel your energy into your studies.(Thermodynamics)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by justise: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2010
SEFAGO:

Hey guys,

Do you know who I could contact to be a moderator?

I think I am suitable qualified having been on NL for quite sometime. I have been here since secondary school.

I deserve an NL Moderator position  grin

Genius like you should be inventing, not moderating

Why waste your talent?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by justise: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2010
yiboboy:

In as much as I believe you're impartial you've been severly tainted with tribal war to be considered for the post! tongue

I dare say only a foreigner can moderate this section. Its Mukina or no other Nigerian! grin grin grin

Your inferiority complex is going to kill you?
Would you rather have a foreigner as president too?

I'd rather have a Nigerian, than have some random African mod the politics section

We are Nigerians, we shouldn't be moderated by foreigner, especially a black person from SL for that matter
It is a shame how low we have come!

I say Mukina out, SEFAGO in!
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Dsense(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2010
OP.
What's Moderator grin
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by SEFAGO(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2010
I think it would have been more benefiting and rewarding to channel your energy into your studies.(Thermodynamics)

I am good at multi-tasking

justise:

Genius like you should be inventing, not moderating

Why waste your talent?

Are you by the way the little kid phuck_NL whowas apparently the first Nigerian to get a scholarship at princeton  grin  and was terrorizing everyone in the travel section grin. I had a wild guess from the start. How many user names you get sef  grin

As, I said previously, its easy to tell people by their character no matter how many threads they make

Would you rather have a foreigner as president too?

I kind of agree, a foreigner would be unbiased towards one side, since to be honest its impossible to be unbiased if you have the same cultural ties to someone. The fact is I might in theory disagree with some yoruba posters and their tribalism, but would not want to criticize them for the mere fact that they are Yoruba and we are on the same team. Being conscious of this fact, I might actually be more harsh on your threads and posts to avoid any form of impartiality.

We are Nigerians, we shouldn't be moderated by foreigner, especially a black person from SL for that matter
It is a shame how low we have come!

Yeah would have been better if we could get a white person lol  tongue

I say Mukina out, SEFAGO in!

My thoughts exactly. Moreover she is a girl, women should not be given such responsibilities. They are supposed to be in the kitchen. Where is her husband at? Should grab the womans arse to go and make some COUS-COUS
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2010
God forbid.
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 25, 2010
Hey, somebody wants my job
Lol
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 25, 2010
My thoughts exactly. Moreover she is a girl, women should not be given such responsibilities. They are supposed to be in the kitchen. Where is her husband at? Should grab the womans arse to go and make some COUS-COUS

instant, non negotiable ban for life  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 25, 2010
Do mods get paid ?
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Dsense(m): 1:03am On Dec 25, 2010
^^Good Q grin
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by udezue(m): 1:06am On Dec 25, 2010
tufiakwa!!!!
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by semid4lyfe(m): 2:18am On Dec 25, 2010
I hope Mukina sees this, trashes it and gives the OP a lifelong ban.
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Dsense(m): 2:23am On Dec 25, 2010
HAHAHAHA . . . Where is freedom nau?
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by strangerf: 2:24am On Dec 25, 2010
semid4lyfe:

What a stupit way to reason; hopefully you are not a Nigerian

Let Mukina go back to her country

Nairaland na we own

SEFAGO Carry on jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor

100% behind you!

SEFAGO today, SEFAGO tomorrow, SEFAGO forever; Mukina can kiss my Nigerian arse goodbye!Bloody Salone
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Dsense(m): 2:32am On Dec 25, 2010
^^^Too rough . . .You are so stewpid on behalf of Mukina grin
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by strangerf: 2:37am On Dec 25, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Why dont you go a step further, and ask your ALL KNOWING SALONE to banish him from Nigeria

Small time now, you go dey cry marginalization!

Ode oshi.
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by SEFAGO(m): 2:41am On Dec 25, 2010
strangerf:

Why dont you go a step further, and ask your ALL KNOWING SALONE to banish him from Nigeria

Small time now, you go dey cry marginalization!

Ode oshi.

Yeah boi, Nigeria for Nigerians, Nigerian business for Nigerians, irrespective of ethnic group except you are igbo

Nationalize this s/h/i/t.

Thats my slogan
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by strangerf: 2:47am On Dec 25, 2010
D-sense:

^^^Too rough . . .You are so stewpid on behalf of Mukina grin

"Stewpid" is that supposed to be mandarin?

Make no mistake about it, I want one NL, but a NL where I will be a second class citizen is not the NL I want to participate in. All Nigerians must all be first class citizens on NL regardless of where we come from. This is the time to lay the foundation for such co-existence, without foreign interference. What is the purpose of being a Nigerian on NL, if I am being stupidly censored by a foreigner? But first we must sit together to discuss the nature of the NL foundation, devoid of outside influence. This is why we must have a talk, where the mighty and the low will sit together to determine how to dialogue on this cyberspace. I care not where the supermod comes from as long as he/she is Nigerian, and as long as  I can be treated with respect and all the good things of NL are made available to me

Obviously, She is not doing her job well, and that is why SEFAGO wants her job!
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Dsense(m): 2:56am On Dec 25, 2010
Have you ever travelled outta nigeria? . . If you had.Do you ask for the same service you are demanding for on Nairaland?
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by strangerf: 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2010
Bump!
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Faeb: 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2010
strangerf:

"Stewpid" is that supposed to be mandarin?

Make no mistake about it, I want one NL, but a NL where I will be a second class citizen is not the NL I want to participate in. All Nigerians must all be first class citizens on NL regardless of where we come from. This is the time to lay the foundation for such co-existence, without foreign interference. What is the purpose of being a Nigerian on NL, if I am being stupidly censored by a foreigner? But first we must sit together to discuss the nature of the NL foundation, devoid of outside influence. This is why we must have a talk, where the mighty and the low will sit together to determine how to dialogue on this cyberspace. I care not where the supermod comes from as long as he/she is Nigerian, and as long as  I can be treated with respect and all the good things of NL are made available to me

Obviously, She is not doing her job well, and that is why SEFAGO wants her job!

This is absolutely ridiculous.

You shouldn't care if the mod is from the Moon or Uzbekistan as long as they do a proper job.
Mukina has her faults and weaknesses, but being a Black person from anywhere in the Universe is a plus, being an African is another plus, having roots in West Africa is yet another, as is being Sierra Leonian. The overriding plus though, is if she is doing a good job.
Her origins have nothing to do with the job, lets stop brandishing bigotry as some sort of acceptable banner, it is disgusting and disgraceful.

Next thing will be to ask that all mods come from Seuns state, which in turn will only last as long as those from his village and compound allow. There's a thing called closed-mindedness that stunts possibilities for those it affects.
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by strangerf: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2010
^^^^
Obviously she is not doing a good job, reason why SEFAGO wants her job
She is utterly incompetent, and the rate at which she bans dissenting view is worrisome

Someone with a better understanding of the complex Nigerian society would do a better job than her.
I have nothing against her. She is just incompetent!
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 26, 2010
strangerf,

You need to take it slow with how you talk to women, for real.

Any man that keeps on in life with the mentality that women are worthless is bound to find a worthless path in life. And I'm not just saying this because I'm a woman.

SEFAGO is a sexist eddiot, so I expected his gibberish. You, you need to calm down.
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by lagbaja20: 1:57am On Dec 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

strangerf,

Any man that keeps on in life with the mentality that women are worthless is bound to find a worthless path in life. And I'm not just saying this because I'm a woman.

SEFAGO is a sexist eddiot, so I expected his gibberish. You, you need to calm down.
Thanks for the advice
I have my own advice for you

Ileke-Idi TVT,

You need to take it slow with how you talk to Ezeuche and Omo_ngbati, for real.

Any woman that keeps on in life with the mentality that men are worthless is bound to find a worthless path in life. And I'm not just saying this because I'm a man.

Thanks!
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by lagbaja20: 2:02am On Dec 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

strangerf,

Any man that keeps on in[b] life with the mentality that women are worthless[/b] is bound to find a worthless path in life. And I'm not just saying this because I'm a woman.

Are you high on Taba?
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?
Time of the month?
Where did you get that from?
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Dsense(m): 2:06am On Dec 26, 2010
Hey you . . .Learn how to talk to pple ''Women'' angry
If you have anything contrary to what she stated then place it in a respectful way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria May Disintegrate If Jonathan Contests In 2015 – Shuluwa / Former President Obasanjo Fanning Roasted Checkens (PICTURE) / Ara Owu Kii Ran Oro, Awii Menukuro Ntowu! (OBJ Eulogy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.