Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ive got all i needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ive got all i needed (451 Views)

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man / After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me / I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ive got all i needed by fattprince(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Re: Ive got all i needed by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
fattprince:
Hi, my name is Olushola, I'm 27 years old still a student and very much single. I need a lady for a serious relationship between the age of 23 - 32 years old. Pretty, tall, dark skinned and not a baby mama please. Thanks you can contact through my email for my whatsapp number

Bros, Man-up and befriend any lady you like. Approach ladies without fear and don't take rejection to heart.

2 Likes

Re: Ive got all i needed by dawnomike(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
justnock:

Bros, Man-up and befriend any lady you like. Approach ladies without fear and don't take rejection to heart.
@Op follow this words of wisdom
Re: Ive got all i needed by fattprince(m): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
justnock:

Thanks boss. I think I should just delete the thread

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Techvacancy Midnight Giveaway / What Is The Rudest Thing You Have Ever Seen Someone Do? / Soldiers Flog SARS Officers Mercilessly For Trying To Raid A Colonel's Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.