Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ojukwu’s Condition Improves; Breathes Without Aid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Condition Improves; Breathes Without Aid (822 Views)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / Julius Malema Breathes Fire, Blasts President Zuma For Causing Xenophobia (VIDEO / Jonathan Breathes Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ojukwu’s Condition Improves; Breathes Without Aid by sunnybobo4: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2010
THE Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu who was flown out of the country on Thursday for emergency medical treatment is now said to be responding to treatment and his condition is improving,

Chief Ojukwu was initially rushed to the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, UNTH, Enugu on Sunday after what doctors called cerebra-vascular accident otherwise known as stroke.

He was immediately placed on life support before his evacuation to London by Flight Ambulance International of Germany hired by the Anambra State government.

But contacted last night, Special Adviser on Media to Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State, Mr. Chuks Uregbunam said Chief Ojukwu was now breathing without any aid whatsoever.

A Chieftain of All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, of which Ojukwu is leader said the Ikemba, his wife, Bianca and others as the entourage, “arrived the hospital safely Thursday night and he was duly admitted in the hospital where treatment commenced immediately. I spoke with his wife this morning and in the evening and she reported that Ikemba was doing very well. He has picked up beyond what we witnessed here and we are very grateful to God.,”

He wanted the media to “please leave him alone to take his treatment. We are confident that he will return to Nigeria in a better health condition.”
Vanguard gathered that the operators of the Air Ambulance had, before take_off, informed Governor Peter Obi and other members of Ojukwu’s family that they might divert to Dubai in the United Arab Emirate should the weather condition in London fail to permit landing.
One hospital was actually contacted in London while an alternative arrangement was made with an American hospital in Dubai which is highly rated.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/12/ojukwu%E2%80%99s-condition-improves/
Re: Ojukwu’s Condition Improves; Breathes Without Aid by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 25, 2010
The power of forgiveness.

Eze guguru guru of igboland.
Re: Ojukwu’s Condition Improves; Breathes Without Aid by Onlytruth(m): 12:43am On Dec 25, 2010
"My soul magnifies the Lord,

My spirit praise his name . . ."

I will sing the song fully when our leader returns to Igboland (either way).

Great news so far.
Re: Ojukwu’s Condition Improves; Breathes Without Aid by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL[b][/b]

Eze guguru ati epa.
Re: Ojukwu’s Condition Improves; Breathes Without Aid by Onlytruth(m): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I would forgive you for the bolded mistake because you are not Igbo.

As for you:

Aigbofa:

LOL[b][/b]

Eze guguru ati epa.

Take your insult elsewhere.
Re: Ojukwu’s Condition Improves; Breathes Without Aid by Ymodulus: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2010
So that idiot IGBO just got sick from a just common CEREBRAL DISORDER, na wao o. After those illiterates fo-ols will be deceiving themselves that he is an Hero Gburugburu my Yansh. Well i doubt the story given by his wife, i think she has decided to act like Those useless northern Hausa Cabals(turai and her cohorts) who parade us with false story about Yar'aduas health, the earlier she tells us the truth that that dirty stinking OJUKWU is dead the better for her sick Igbos
Re: Ojukwu’s Condition Improves; Breathes Without Aid by Dede1(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2010
Ymodulus:

So that IGBO just got sick from a just common CEREBRAL DISORDER, na wao o. After those illiterates fo-ols will be deceiving themselves that he is an Hero Gburugburu my Yansh. Well i doubt the story given by his wife, i think she has decided to act like Those useless northern Hausa Cabals(turai and her cohorts) who parade us with false story about Yar'aduas health, the earlier she tells us the truth that that dirty stinking OJUKWU is dead the better for her sick Igbos

Your father could be of the same age with Ojukwu or older or even younger. I guess referring to man old enough to be your father as “dirty stinking” stems from your family experiences. Which of your old folks is dirty stinking stump?
Re: Ojukwu’s Condition Improves; Breathes Without Aid by sunnybobo4: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2010
Dede1:

Your father could be of the same age with Ojukwu or older or even younger. I guess referring to man old enough to be your father as “dirty stinking” stems from your family experiences. Which of your old folks is dirty stinking stump?

Being an Yoruba man, I guess his mum's p**** is "dirty stinking" given that they rarely bath. grin grin
Re: Ojukwu’s Condition Improves; Breathes Without Aid by Ymodulus: 10:13am On Dec 25, 2010
You see both of you above me are fo-o-ls. Who told you guys am  Yoruba. You both wrong. And pls i will be very glad to give your Ojukwu gburugburu my Yansh,  OTAPIAPIA  to die on January 13th
Re: Ojukwu’s Condition Improves; Breathes Without Aid by strangerf: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2010
In medicine, things get a lil better before they get really worse.

The end is near for the Eze gburu gburu of NDI ped*ophiles!
Re: Ojukwu’s Condition Improves; Breathes Without Aid by Ymodulus: 10:50am On Dec 25, 2010
strangerf:

The end is near for the Eze gburu gburu of NDI ped*ophiles! PROST*ITUTES
Re: Ojukwu’s Condition Improves; Breathes Without Aid by Ymodulus: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2010
strangerf:

The end is near for the Eze gburu gburu of NDI ped*ophiles! PROST*ITUTES

(1)

Nuhu Ribadu Emerges Acn Presidential Candidate / Gej-sambo & Buhari-bakare, Let's Spot The Personality Differences. / Neither Is My Ambition Nor That Of My Running Mate Worth Any Body's Blood - Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.