Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project (17523 Views)

Relocate Katsina Airport Project And Risk 2027, Katsina Elders Warn Tinubu / Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. / Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Abia1stboy: 7:06am On Mar 19, 2020
Abia To Commence Payment Of Compensation To Airport Project Land Donors

Umuahia – Abia State government says plans are ongoing to commence payment of compensation to Land Donors in parts of Ikwuano and Isiala North Local government areas where the State proposes to build an International Airport.

The State Commissioner for Lands, Survey and Urban Planning, Barrister Suleiman Ukandu who made the revelation when the traditional rulers from the affected Communities visited him in his office reminded them of the importance of the Airport Project, particularly in the areas of revenue generation, easing of doing business, employment, commerce, industry and transport.

He disclosed that his ministry has concluded Plans to visit, sensitize and pay compensation to Land Donors of affected Communities.

Meanwhile, the State Commissioner has constituted a five man committee to identify the location of gas plants, examine the status of approval.

He also said the committee in addition would determine the process of approval to ascertain its legality, examine if approvals granted met the standards, revalidate the approvals and make recommendations on illegal gas plants and petrol stations located in Abia State.

https://www.independent.ng/abia-to-commence-payment-of-compensation-to-airport-project-land-donors/

4 Likes

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Lawgod247: 7:10am On Mar 19, 2020
First complete the centre table you call flyover at Osisioma junction. I recall it has been like that for half a decade. Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUMI, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. Abia should be annexed to any neighbouring state, preferably, Ebonyi state.

18 Likes

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by okpalaAnambra: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2020
Lol..Abia leads and my Anambra follows

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 19, 2020
Abia1stboy:

In all sincerity, our Abia state is a shithole state. We don't even have a single good road in Abia state. How can a governor that's yet to complete a single FLYOVER in 5yrs build airport? Abia state is cursed
misplaced priority

10 Likes

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by donbachi(m): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2020
It will become abandoned milking cow project for them...good road with drainage system and proper enviromental sanitation,dem never fit do...na airport..abia is the only and first state where all former governors go enter jail.

24 Likes

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Mynd44: 7:25am On Mar 19, 2020
The way I feel about this airport is the same way I feel about the Ekiti and Abeojuta airports.

Why build an airport in Ekiti when one exists in Akure? Just fix the roads and you are fine

Why one in Abeojuta when there is one in Lagos already?

Why Abia when one is in Portharcourt?

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2020
Mynd44:
The way I feel about this airport is the same way I feel about the Ekiti and Abeojuta airports.

Why build an airport in Ekiti when one exists in Akure? Just fix the roads and you are fine

Port Harcourt airport is meant to serve South south.

Abia needs an airport to serve them here in east.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Lol..Abia leads and my Anambra follows

Even while sleeping you're still dreaming about anambra.

Well we all support the airport project.

9 Likes

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by nonhuman(m): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Port Harcourt airport is meant to serve South south.

Abia needs an airport to serve them here in east.
I put it to you that you don't have sense, I am from abia state, we don't need any airport

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2020
nonhuman:

I put it to you that you don't have sense, I am from abia state, we don't need any airport

What do you need?

Mono rail, sky scrapper or centre table?

We need airport in Abia more than abians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by nrexzy: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2020
Why him no build am for ngwa land? Okezie .....
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by TUANKU(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2020
Another audio project loading. They will just use it as an avenue to steal money. Abia that cannot complete one flyover after donkey years is talking about airport.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by helinues: 8:02am On Mar 19, 2020
Not my worries
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by helinues: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What do you need?

Mono rail, sky scrapper or centre table?

We need airport in Abia more than abians.

You are an Abian this morning

This guy self

Chei!

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by SoNature(m): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2020
Abia1stboy:

In all sincerity, our Abia state is a shithole state. We don't even have a single good road in Abia state. How can a governor that's yet to complete a single FLYOVER in 5yrs build airport? Abia state is cursed

Chino, you really need to use your dictionary all the time because you have obviously run out of English words.

Your choice of words is veryyyyyyyy predictable even if you open 50 Nairaland accounts grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2020
world class?

this one will take 20 years to build

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Abia1stboy: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2020
SoNature:

Chino, you really need to use your dictionary all the time because you have obviously run out of English words.

Your choice of words is veryyyyyyyy predictable even if you open 50 Nairaland accounts grin grin

Biko abum nwa NGWA. I don't know who is chino. Peace
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by mrvitalis(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2020
This airport should have been located somewhere between umuahia and aba so it can serve the two city well
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by SoNature(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2020
Abia1stboy:

Biko abum nwa NGWA. I don't know who is chino. Peace

Akuko n'egwu Mike Ejiagha

No be only Ngwa but na gwam gwam gwam grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

You are an Abian this morning

This guy self

Chei!

What is really your problem?
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by helinues: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What is really my problem gan, I am too intelligent and exposed to be hiding under tribal/ethnic/religion bigotry?

Fixed for you.

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

Fixed for you.

Ala ekwe magbukwa hu.

2 Likes

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by lastempero: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2020
Chai ikpeazu is finally at the back shocked why cant you construct roads and alleviate people from suffering shocked

2 Likes

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by helinues: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Ala ekwe magbukwa hu.

Enwekwu denser maka ndị mmadụ
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

Enwekwu denser maka ndị mmadụ

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What's this please? grin grin cheesy
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by derbykol(f): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2020
Mynd44:

There is one in Owerri too.

7 Likes

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by derbykol(f): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2020
mrvitalis:
This airport should have been located somewhere between umuahia and aba so it can serve the two city well
Ikwuano is closer to Umuahia and Isialangwa is nearer to Aba.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Using CBN Naira Policy To Go After Criminals In Politics – Ezekwesili / Enugu Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu In Lagos / Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.