Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project (17516 Views)

Relocate Katsina Airport Project And Risk 2027, Katsina Elders Warn Tinubu / Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. / Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by galaxi(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2020
I think the leadership in Abia state is mentally unstable.
over 80% of people that make use of airport are based in Aba and Owerri airport is 40 minutes away.
Airport isn't our problem at this time!
We need proper refuse disposal system,environmental sanitation awareness and strong laws for defaulters and good roads.
In most part of Aba drainage construction have lasted over 4yrs+ (ikot-ekpene road,aba/owerri road,PH road etc.)
While other road where the construction was completed is back to it's former state due to low quality of job done.

How on earth will a Governor construct a particular road two times in a particular eight(cool years tenure?

God help us,bad leadership is worst than CORONA VIRUS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2020
ngoxievergreen:
While contemplating airport when the whole of Abia state is shithole.
we don't need opinion from a known prostitute
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2020
Osonddu:
you are a yoruba guy, let me enlighten you" Aba is full of non indigens. there was a time I went to a Aba to look for someone, anyone I asked will tell me he's not an Abian that he's from Sokoto state, etc. all those people you see in Aba are mostly tenants from other states
don't mind the son of a biach
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by 9japride(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Please Abians, ignore this moniker johnmartus he's not from Abia and likely from South west with reference to he's previous posts on nairaland. I wonder what people gain by being mischievous. You fully know the airport project is scam yet you support it just to ensure Igbos suffer. Humans are really dangerous. Keep supporting evil

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Abia1stboy:

I am from Abia state but in all sincerity Abia state is cursed with bad leaders right from 1999. Our state is the worst in road networks , our state is a shithole filled with dumpsites, but our useless fat ugly governor is thinking about airport he can't even finish even his term in office is shifted to 50yrs.
Abia kiii you there look at someone who is not proud of his tribe and state foolish boy

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Osonddu: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2020
johnmartus:
Oga stop deceiving yourself. The olosho in Abia are real igbo from
Oloshos I saw in the day time that were speaking languages that I don't understand, how can an Abian be doing Olosho work where people know her very well, my guy make use of your senses

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by LadySarah: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
your useless mother who was a prostitute in aba is the real pig

Lalasticlala rule 2.3.7 and 19 grin grin
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2020
Osonddu:
this yoruba man will never change, nobody should listen to him, he's not an Abian, he's an enemy of Abia
don't mind the fool because he is inferior to us
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2020
LadySarah:

Lalasticlala rule 2.3.7 message is meant for Abia first son not you 19 grin grin
this mesa
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2020
airplane isn't for carrying people alone also for carrying goods..if u see the quantities of goods leaving st Michael every night una go know say Abian need airport more than ph
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by gentleman01: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Do you even know where Abia State is located? Imo Airport is just 30mins away from us and Enugu is about 1hr away and someone is saying that airport is our priority, when we don't even have good roads.
MelesZenawi:

Port Harcourt airport is meant to serve South south.

Abia needs an airport to serve them here in east.
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by johnmartus(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
You should be the one to use your brain only if you have though. Anambra, Enugu, and imo people are known as a certified ashawo not only in my Abia state but in the whole of Nigeria.
Osonddu:
Oloshos I saw in the day time that were speaking languages that I don't understand, how can an Abian be doing Olosho work where people know her very well, my guy make use of your senses

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Osonddu: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
johnmartus:
You should be the one to use your brain only if you have though. Anambra, Enugu, and imo people are known as a certified ashawo not only in my Abia state but in the whole of Nigeria.
Lol, so you mean I can't identify a yoruba olosho when I see one, the Ashawo girls I saw are Yoruba girls with few Hausa girls, because some of them wear Hijab

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by johnmartus(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
You want me to take your matter to God. I was born in a village called isukwuato and my mom is from ugwunagbo LGA. I schooled in Methodist college uzuakoli.

So why deny me my state. Whatever I say on nairaland that is against my fellow igbo is my personal opinion.
9japride:
Please Abians, ignore this moniker johnmartus he's not from Abia and likely from South west with reference to he's previous posts on nairaland. I wonder what people gain by being mischievous. You fully know the airport project is scam yet you support it just to ensure Igbos suffer. Humans are really dangerous. Keep supporting evil
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by johnmartus(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
I don't say there is no Yoruba ashawo in Abia but to tag them all as Yoruba is what I against. We can't continue cover this stupidity that's why our region was not develop like other state in Nigeria.
Osonddu:
Lol, so you mean I can't identify a yoruba olosho when I see one, the Ashawo girls I saw are Yoruba girls with few Hausa girls, because some of them wear Hijab
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by MRV101(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mr governor airport is not the problem of Abians right now, focus more on improving our infrastructure. We need good road network, quality health care system and security etc. It's obvious you need another avenue to siphon money.

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Osonddu: 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
johnmartus:
I don't say there is no Yoruba ashawo in Abia but to tag them all as Yoruba is what I against. We can't continue cover this stupidity that's why our region was not develop like other state in Nigeria.
Lol, there's this Yoruba woman that always tell me that she's available, I told her that I'm married just to scare her away, she saw me another day and repeated such statement again and I cautioned her, she said whenever my wife is not around she's available, I told her that I don't do all those shit, when I realized I was dealing with a hard core prostitute is when she told me that she collects small money, even with 1000 naira that I can have her, do you know what I told her? Satan get thee behind me, that's what I told her

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by 9japride(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
johnmartus:
You want me to take your matter to God. I was born in a village called isukwuato and my mom is from ugwunagbo LGA. I schooled in Methodist college uzuakoli.

So why deny me my state. Whatever I say on nairaland that is against my fellow igbo is my personal opinion.
[color=#006600][/color]

Continue, guys please go through johnmartus posts and see for yourself especially he's old post, which are usually against Igbos.
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Osonddu: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Continue, guys please go through johnmartus posts and see for yourself especially he's old post, which are usually against Igbos.
he's a yoruba guy, Tinubu guy precisely
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by johnmartus(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
And she is only ashawo in Abia state right.
Osonddu:
Lol, there's this Yoruba woman that always tell me that she's available, I told her that I'm married just to scare her away, she saw me another day and repeated such statement again and I cautioned her, she said whenever my wife is not around she's available, I told her that I don't do all those shit, when I realized I was dealing with a hard core prostitute is when she told me that she collects small money, even with 1000 naira that I can have her, do you know what I told her? Satan get thee behind me, that's what I told her
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by johnmartus(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
Whatever.
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by 3Ceagle(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
I don't understand these rulers in the SE. Abia state that craves for basic infrastructural amenities like roads in the hinder lands and proper urban development is interested in building an airport.Nothing bad in the plan but Is this the right time? Many villages lack electricity, pipe borne water, medical centers, school buildings. Has the government done enough for the industrial hub of Aba, where the potential of the state is? What is wrong with using the one in Owerri for now, which is about one hour drive to Aba. Both government (Imo/Abia) should have put pressure on FG to dualize Aba-Owerri road to better travel time and safety. I foresee the government go borrowing for the project and some ending in private pockets.

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by 9japride(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Osonddu:
he's a yoruba guy, Tinubu guy precisely
[color=#006600][/color]

I believe so. Maybe he became Igbo over night. Always posting stuffs that are against Igbos especially he's old post. Some humans are deceptive and wicked.
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Slylee: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hahahaha story for the god's. The same Abia governor is hanging at US because of covid 19
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Moganajoe: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Abia1stboy:

In all sincerity, our Abia state is a shithole state. We don't even have a single good road in Abia state. How can a governor that's yet to complete a single FLYOVER in 5yrs build airport? Abia state is cursed

Exactly my thoughts. Personally I don't think Abia as a state needs an airport now. Their priority should have been to fix all the major roads in the state particularly Aba city.
This alone would ease the life of a common man (the electorates) as well as boost economic activity of the state.

Nigerian politicians keeps thinking about themselves alone, looking for projects to siphon money, we all know that airport project might not be completed even in the next 10yrs.

Abia people have been worse hid under this democracy with bad bad leaders.
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Babysheart(f): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Stupid governor and government that can't complete a small flyover in 5 years is thinking of building an airport. This is the same airport TA Orji said he wanted to build a year to the end of his administration.

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Bigval5: 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
LadySarah:

Lalasticlala. Rule 2,13 and 19.

And you think he will ban him he he I laugh in Swahili.

Even lala knows that Abia state is shit
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by olancho: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Honestly Abia state doesn't need airport. They should focus on roads and other infrastructures. The state is so dirty. I visited Umuahia sometime last year, the heaps of refuse i saw at Isi gate made me cry and isi gate is less than 1km to the government house. There is airport in Uyo, Owerri, Enugu and Portharcourt. Owerri airport to Umuahia is less than an he same thing to ABA. Uyo to Umuahia is around 1hr drive and same distance to ABA. The problem is bad road. Abia is surrounded by airports. The flyover the governor started 5yrs ago has not been completed. So this project might take Abia state for than 20yrs to complete.
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by mmsen: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Why does Abia need an airport? Pure insanity.

Build regional airports and then build proper highways.

Then maintain the damn highways.

Build a comprehensive rail network.

Maintain said rail network.

Stop this senseless airport nonsense.

Every small state does not need an airport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by mmsen: 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
gentleman01:
Do you even know where Abia State is located? Imo Airport is just 30mins away from us and Enugu is about 1hr away and someone is saying that airport is our priority, when we don't even have good roads.

Not just Imo and Enugu but about 90 minutes from the airport in Uyo.

This is a waste of resources and a ploy to loot. As per usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

National Assembly Proposes ₦10Bn As Presidential Candidate’s Election Spending / Falana: It Is A Shame Dangote Could Build Refinery But FG Couldn't / ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.