Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

COVID-19: Suspected Coronavirus Case Reported In Ibadan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / COVID-19: Suspected Coronavirus Case Reported In Ibadan (292 Views)

GOV OBIANO URGES NDI ANAMBRA NOT TO PANIC OVER 2ND CORONAVIRUS CASE IN THE STATE / First Coronavirus Case Recorded In Ughelli, Delta State / Benue Records First Coronavirus Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Suspected Coronavirus Case Reported In Ibadan by Netsent(m): 8:04am On Mar 19, 2020
Vaccines to the deadly Coronavirus is yet to be found, there is presently a suspected case of the disease at ibadan, which is under monitoring by the Oyo State capital.

The State Commissioner for Health, Dr. Bashir Bello, made this disclosure in an interview with journalists in Ibadan on Wednesday.

It was disclosed by Bellow that the suspected case is been taken serious and also monitored in Ibadan.

He said that the man, in his 50s, who arrived Bodija area of Ibadan from the United Kingdom, has been isolated for the past four days.

“The UK returnee living in Ibadan had a temperature spike of 37.9 celsius and his blood sample was subsequently taken to Lagos COVID-19 testing facility of (NCDC).”
Bello said the case was being monitored and the result of the blood test was expected to

Read More � https://netsentertainment.com/covid-19-suspected-coronavirus-case-reported-in-ibadan/

Re: COVID-19: Suspected Coronavirus Case Reported In Ibadan by Perfecttouchade: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2020
Government!!! This Corona get power pass world leaders o
Re: COVID-19: Suspected Coronavirus Case Reported In Ibadan by cRobo: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2020
I'm isolating already

This thing is too serious

I won't say a word
Re: COVID-19: Suspected Coronavirus Case Reported In Ibadan by tillaman(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2020
shocked
Stay at home people!!! Haaaaaa That micra cab 2 in the front 3 at the back in that same small cab, I hope they quickly contain this
Re: COVID-19: Suspected Coronavirus Case Reported In Ibadan by tillaman(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2020
Ib city!!! Omo I really hope people stay in their homes, because Ibadan micra alone na fast way to spread this thing!

(1) (Reply)

Dr Emeka Kalu Mourns With Ben Bruce Over Death Of His Wife / Arsenal Head Coach - Mikel Arteta Recovers From Corona Virus / Khalid – Know Your Worth (remix) Ft. Davido & Tems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.