Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Am Giving Up On Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Giving Up On Relationships (2739 Views)

Can You Estimate Your Total Spendings On Relationships Till Date? / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Giving Up On Relationships by Lightangel65: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
Romanoff:
If you want to have any meaningful relationship, start as friends. Keep your feelings and get to know the person first.

When you two have a solid foundation, you can now put relationship on it, then marriage. A lot of these posts wey Una dey post go reduce if una follow this rule.

Or just use redpill on the lady and make her beg for it and dump her
Re: Am Giving Up On Relationships by Skepticus: 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
osaskywire:
i don't just understand how people enjoy this relationship of a things,mine is always another story..I don't know wether I should just take a break and call it off..
There's this girl am dating I dey sure say e Never reach 1 month.we are both in school currently..
(wait before you start saying face your book relationship is not meant for you now make 1st class,I already have a good g.p and I study everyday ,I also have a source of income I don't depend on my parents).. back to the relationship talk ..
I have done much for this girl but she still shows little gratitude but that's not what getting me angry, what's pissing me off is she doesn't call me. anytime I call to ask her why she will be saying her phone is bad that she's just thinking of how she will get a new phone .. indirectly telling me to get 1 for her. U grab shey? So last week Thursday one of my friend got a new phone so I bought his former 1 tho still neat and good,I gave this girl the phone, tho before that day we had a quarrel so I just gave her the phone as a means to settle whatever issues we had, to my greatest surprise this girl collected the phone and told me thank you with a strong face .. since that day till this afternoon still no calls from her ...I think we might end this ship like this.

That's the kind of treatment you get when you have no frame of decent masculinity.

She has seen your weakness and trashed you as the weakling that you are.

Imagine you buying her phone to appease her despite the fact that the only stuff she might have brought into the relationship is her smelly pûssy. In fact, if you kill yourself for her, she'll spit on your grave, happy that you are gone.

I'll advice you to cut that slavery you call a relationship and stop making women feel too entitled. Work on your self-esteem and channel your funds into improving your status and quality of life.

Lastly, if I were you, I'll get my phone back from that ungrateful bîtch and fling her sim card right back at her.

4 Likes

Re: Am Giving Up On Relationships by DaddyRochie1642: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Romanoff:
If you want to have any meaningful relationship, start as friends. Keep your feelings and get to know the person first.

When you two have a solid foundation, you can now put relationship on it, then marriage. A lot of these posts wey Una dey post go reduce if una follow this rule.

"Start as Friends" ... Are you hearing yourself sad sad
Re: Am Giving Up On Relationships by beninboy22a: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
My brother collect your phone and the end relationship asap
Re: Am Giving Up On Relationships by hkidola00(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Guy wetin u dey talk naaa??
Eat snake one day abeg, pls just try.

If its possible, eat the eggs as well, snake egg dey tick for mouth like gala. ahh, dis guy dey miss oo
E b like say u b get inside boy cool

Wat about Bat(bush own o, no b ous own o), giant lizard, monkey, frog, hav u tasted any of dem?
snake egg.... *dies and ressurected*...*dies again*
Re: Am Giving Up On Relationships by tunize(m): 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
Romanoff:

Easier said than done na to sharply shoot ur shot as e dey hot. Besides some babes be like ppl evil spirit they worry because u trying to create a strong frienship before pushing it further u go hear "you are just like a brother to me".

1 Like

Re: Am Giving Up On Relationships by IGBOPRESIDENT(m): 12:01am On Mar 20, 2020
Romanoff:

You could be right but while you're trying to establish that close friendship with her, someone else or some people by the side are fucking her silly. That's the truth. Is she worth all that time and stress.
Re: Am Giving Up On Relationships by kalufelix(m): 2:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Romanoff:

WORD ..dont know why people bite more than they can chew at once put unnecessary pressure on themselves and start crying. For starters you dont even have to be "looking for a Gf or wife" just relax and allow some things to play out naturally

1 Like

Re: Am Giving Up On Relationships by OlawaleBammie: 2:47am On Mar 20, 2020
hkidola00:
snake egg.... *dies and ressurected*...*dies again*

Guy wake up joo, no use style style leaves here cus of corovirus.

Taste wat i listed earlier and see for ursed, u go know say rere loluwa
Re: Am Giving Up On Relationships by koladata(m): 3:43am On Mar 20, 2020
Bro please use style to collect the phone , don't break up with her by word, use this method called ghosting. But make sure you collect that phone, you have a better chance to be respected and loved again if you collect the phone. And if she ask why, don't ever complain that she doesn't call you, its another way of bringing yourself down the more. Just tell her nothing. Move on bro, it doesn't take more than 2 weeks for a lady to fall for you, and if after all you've done she didn't love you then she will never ever love you.

PS. delete all her contacts from all your devices so that you won't be tempted to call.

3 Likes

Re: Am Giving Up On Relationships by Parker6: 3:46am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Am Giving Up On Relationships by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 20, 2020
osaskywire:
i don't just understand how people enjoy this relationship of a things,mine is always another story..I don't know wether I should just take a break and call it off..
There's this girl am dating I dey sure say e Never reach 1 month.we are both in school currently..
(wait before you start saying face your book relationship is not meant for you now make 1st class,I already have a good g.p and I study everyday ,I also have a source of income I don't depend on my parents).. back to the relationship talk ..
I have done much for this girl but she still shows little gratitude but that's not what getting me angry, what's pissing me off is she doesn't call me. anytime I call to ask her why she will be saying her phone is bad that she's just thinking of how she will get a new phone .. indirectly telling me to get 1 for her. U grab shey? So last week Thursday one of my friend got a new phone so I bought his former 1 tho still neat and good,I gave this girl the phone, tho before that day we had a quarrel so I just gave her the phone as a means to settle whatever issues we had, to my greatest surprise this girl collected the phone and told me thank you with a strong face .. since that day till this afternoon still no calls from her ...I think we might end this ship like this.
Why do I think this is trolling?to get the attention of Martinez39s and u.bunja?
This looks scripted
Re: Am Giving Up On Relationships by Romanoff(f): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2020
IGBOPRESIDENT:

You could be right but while you're trying to establish that close friendship with her, someone else or some people by the side are fucking her silly. That's the truth. Is she worth all that time and stress.

It means she's not worth it.

It is still best to marry your friend than some random woman whom you know little of nothing about.
Re: Am Giving Up On Relationships by Romanoff(f): 7:28am On Mar 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

"Start as Friends" ... Are you hearing yourself sad sad

As weird as that sounds, trust me, it is best.

A lot of men can't tolerate the wife they married, this wouldn't be so if they were friends from beginning.
Re: Am Giving Up On Relationships by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2020
She is not the one for you jawe
osaskywire:
Re: Am Giving Up On Relationships by sammyesx: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Romanoff:

What's there to lose if you get friendzoned.

Isn't it better to gain a friend than to get an ex?

Ladies friendzone a guy mostly bcus there is something they are benefitting from him or they are with something else,, the guy will keep on hoping that some days she will reciprocate the feeling,, but for how long? Its tiring and frustrating. Being an 'ex', you know u ve tired and it didn't work out. Beside when people cheat they mostly cheat with there 'ex' not friend, lolz

Las las its based on individual,,, different strokes for different folk

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Ladies On Bikini That Will Arouse You... [with Photos] / Safety Tips Before Sexually Making-Out With Anyone / No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.