Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,942 members, 7,803,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

What Title Can I Give This Short Piece? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Title Can I Give This Short Piece? (328 Views)

Just Take a Look at Africa: A thought-provoking short piece / How To Quarrel In Nigeria. This Short Story Reveals One Very Important Thing. / What Title Will You Give It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Title Can I Give This Short Piece? by movingclouds(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2020
Opportunity comes once in a lifetime they say
But mine's come too many times, I must confess
She took many forms in a time
When all I had to do was wait and expect
Yet each time she appeared
I denied her a space in my life
'Cause I was blinded by a form of her
One I created in my mind
The moment I learnt my lesson
It was already late
I went on knees begging for another chance
She said I'm forgiven
But the only chance she's got left
Was that I leave my comfort zone and search for her
But then I've wasted many years
Asking myself how and where I could find her
But now is the time boy
Grab all you've got
Set your heart on the journey
Walk past all amusement and mockery
She's somewhere waiting
She can't leave for anywhere else
Search and find her boy
Your Opportunity is yours alone
Re: What Title Can I Give This Short Piece? by donbachi(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2020
My amaka is gone
Re: What Title Can I Give This Short Piece? by 125diCalcitriol: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2020
**You never know the value of what you have until you lose.

**Don't close your eyes because you dont want to see the devil because if you do.. When the Angel will pass you will not know
Re: What Title Can I Give This Short Piece? by movingclouds(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2020
donbachi:
My amaka is gone
cheesy Bad guy... Amaka ko, Chinyere ni

(1) (Reply)

The Delicate Choice: A Captivating Short Story / Chinua Achebe’s Comments On My Nobel Prize Was A Big Disappointment — Wole Soyin / Taming His Desires 7 (romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.